Titanfall's Brazilian servers being recognized as US servers by my ISP because the IP ...

Discus and support Titanfall's Brazilian servers being recognized as US servers by my ISP because the IP ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a 20 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload internet running just fine. I am from Brazil, and the latency to connect to the brazilian... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fernando Martins de Mello, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Titanfall's Brazilian servers being recognized as US servers by my ISP because the IP ...

I

have a 20 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload internet running just fine. I am from Brazil, and the latency to connect to the brazilian servers of Titanfall is higher (256 ms) than East US (150 ms). This is because my ISP is using a protocol that routes my
    signal through Miami and then back to Sao Paulo.. I complaint with my ISP and they answered that it was because their protocols were identifying that the server was in the US, not Brazil, because the first numbers are 23.. So they said that the only solution
    would be asking for you guys to change the IP address of the brazilian servers to numbers that would be recognized as brazilian, or I would have to switch my ISP hoping that I would be lucky enough to get one with a different protocol... Many users are having
    this problem as you can see on Respawn forums.. So please, is it possible,to look at that?? Some friends of mine that live in Sao Paulo city are having a pretty good latency (30ms), and I would love to have that on a brazilian server. It was great that MS
    made a server available in my country for playing, but currently I have to keep using the one from US because the PING is not that poor...

:)

Fernando Martins de Mello, Mar 15, 2014
  2. Jacyintha
    Jacyintha Guest
    Slow PC

Try updating the DNS servers on your computer. It looks like the change from Zune.net to Xbox Music has caused slow downs for a lot of people. Either your ISP isn't updating their DNS servers or your computer is caching old ones. Try either OpenDNS or the
    Goggle DNS servers.

This page has info on how to change it (step 6):
    windows.microsoft.com/.../Change-TCP-IP-settings

Jacyintha, Mar 15, 2014
  3. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    Xbox 360 tops all console sales in April in US with 236,000

I still don't get, why you think the Internet Apps on Live are Free...

The apps have their own servers & the owners of the apps charge you for the use of "Their" Service...

For you to access these servers, Microsoft has to use "Their" Internet Service, to communicate with NetFlix Streaming Servers etc... Your ISP Connection, has nothing to do with the communication between NetFlix & Microsoft Servers...

The only time, your ISP Connection is needed, is when Microsoft Sends the information out to your ISP & your ISP then forwards the packets to you...

Your internet service is connected on your ISPs internal Network & you are considered to be on your ISPs LAN from the Cable Exchange in your local area...

Outside from you ISPs Network Is classed as a WAN & Microsoft communicates with your ISPs International WAN IP Address...

The WAN IP Address on your Modem that shows up on sites, is only what your ISP shows you to be & is for outside communication from "your" LAN behind your router & communicates with Your ISP only.. Your Dynamic WAN IP is essentially a LAN IP to your ISP &
    your ISP can change that at any time they choose..

If you searched for your modems WAN IP address on google, it won't show your true location, it will show a false location that your ISP chooses.. Because your WAN IP is behind your ISPs Firewall & no outside connection can traverse through your ISPs LAN..
    The same goes for Microsofts Servers... Your ISP can't Traverse through Microsofts LAN & any communication to NetFlix, is done by Microsoft & it cost money.. [They have an ISP too, just like you pay for..]

It's simple logic & you don't need me to provide link proof, if you had any idea about the internet & how computers communicate with each other...

OCRyzen, Mar 15, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

Titanfall's Brazilian servers being recognized as US servers by my ISP because the IP ...

That isn't something Microsoft can change, that is something you would need to talk to your ISP about since they are routing you through a US exchange. Microsoft can only filter based on the IP your connection says it is on. They could of course direct everyone
    in Miami to Brazil servers but don't think that is likely to happen.

Your ISP may have options of getting a local IP to you so that you hit the right servers.

Bazajaytee, Mar 16, 2014
Thema:

1. Titanfall's Brazilian servers being recognized as US servers by my ISP because the IP ... - Similar Threads - Titanfall's Brazilian servers

2. Titanfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall: Titanfall won't connect to any servers 12f1eaff-0851-48e1-a921-33e9dd1fa8ca
  3. Titanfall servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall servers: Since last night 07/10 I haven't been able to play Titanfall 1. Everytime I try I keep getting a "no servers found" notification. Is anybody aware of this problem or have any solutions?...
  4. Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall: Read subject line ThANK YOU!! Ryan 29dbbe66-945c-4164-b7d0-0181584a3737
  5. titanfall

in XBoX on Consoles
    titanfall: whats wrong with titanfall on the 360 ? da24b14f-4464-4e52-807c-e1671a043792
  6. EA games TITANFALL & BLACK cannot be downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA games TITANFALL & BLACK cannot be downloaded: These two games have been available on XBox One, EA subscription for 3 months now but they are not downloadable. Gives an error and tells you to fix & retry. When you try to fix it, it redirects...
  7. Titanfall 3??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 3??: So as a big fan of Titanfall 1 & 2, is Respawn working on Titanfall 3 at all? I know Apex Legends take place in that same universe but a new Titanfall game would awesome!!!...
  8. server errors only at EA games (BFV,TITANFALL @,BF1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    server errors only at EA games (BFV,TITANFALL @,BF1): HELLO ALL, TWO DAYS NOW IM EXPERIENCING ISSUES WITH MY MULTIPLAYER ACTIVITY ONLY TO MY EA GAMES.CANNOT PLAY ONLINE DUE TO SERVER TIME OUT OR DISCONNECTIONS.ANY SUGGESTIONS?...
  9. Why can’t I connect to titanfall?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to titanfall?: i got the game a while ago but recently started playing it on xbox 1. The game was working fine other then closing down a couple times. But im trying to play and now it cant find and servers to...
  10. Titanfall 2 xbox play anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 xbox play anywhere: Bonjour, J'ai découvert récemment l'existence du système "xbox play anywhere" que je trouve très pratique. Etant un joueur multi-plateforme (Xbox One et PC Windows 10), je trouve le concept...