TiVo HD Comcast: Does not work

Discus and support TiVo HD Comcast: Does not work in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; TiVo (Set-top Boxes) HD Comcast: Does not work Been playing this game for years now, and now it freezes up constantly OR kicks me out and I have to... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by HushedScroll26, Oct 18, 2017.

1. TiVo HD Comcast: Does not work

TiVo (Set-top Boxes) HD Comcast: Does not work
    Been playing this game for years now, and now it freezes up constantly OR kicks me out and I have to start over again. Microsoft is not helping either to fix this problem! Anyone else out there having the "freezes up" problem??

:)

HushedScroll26, Oct 18, 2017
  2. xbox one enters duplicate digits when changing channels (samsung OTA tv tuner)

Master Splief - 3 things:

1) Can you try going to Live TV troubleshooting and changing the IR speed?

2) Where is you Kinect positioned?

3) I have cable, but one thing I did is pick up a TiVo HD off of craigslist for $35, then I got a 2nd CableCard from Comcast (free, first was $2). I'm paying Comcast, but I'm paying $20-30 less than I would if I had paid for a cable box+HD service. Now I
    get HD channels and just don't bother paying for the TiVo subscription.

JT Kimbell [MSFT], Oct 18, 2017
  3. 0x8027025a error code

Same issue. It worked great for 2 weeks and then issue just started happening today:

1. Comcast

2. Cable box to Xbox to audio receiver to TV. All connections are hdmi

3. TiVo HD (about 4 years old)

4. Sony BdV is 1000

MobileBeliever, Oct 18, 2017
  4. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

xbox one enters duplicate digits when changing channels (samsung OTA tv tuner)

Master Splief - 3 things:

1) Can you try going to Live TV troubleshooting and changing the IR speed?

2) Where is you Kinect positioned?

3) I have cable, but one thing I did is pick up a TiVo HD off of craigslist for $35, then I got a 2nd CableCard from Comcast (free, first was $2). I'm paying Comcast, but I'm paying $20-30 less than I would if I had paid for a cable box+HD service. Now I
    get HD channels and just don't bother paying for the TiVo subscription.
  5. MobileBeliever Win User

0x8027025a error code

Same issue. It worked great for 2 weeks and then issue just started happening today:

1. Comcast

2. Cable box to Xbox to audio receiver to TV. All connections are hdmi

3. TiVo HD (about 4 years old)

4. Sony BdV is 1000
  6. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

TIVO PREMIERE NO HDMI CONNECTION ON LIVE TV.

Can you try to explicitly set the TiVo's resolution to 720p or 1080i with no SD overrides?

I'm sorry this isn't working. I picked up a TiVo HD on craigslist 2 days ago, and it's worked flawlessly. The differences across hardware is often surprising.
  7. NiteRider 006 Win User

Question for those who watch TV mostly through DVR (previously recorded)

Would the same apply if I were to switch out my TiVo with a Comcast xfinity X1 box? I had heard that they would be some integration with the major networks like comcast.
  8. TastelessChimp Win User

HELP!! Games won't start, TV timeout error

I had this issue yesterday, couldn't launch tv app without error. I have comcast but using a TiVo Premier box. After unplugging and waiting, plugged it back in and voila it's working again.
Thema:

TiVo HD Comcast: Does not work

1. TiVo HD Comcast: Does not work - Similar Threads - TiVo Comcast Does

2. Xbox one x not excepting surround sound from my TiVo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x not excepting surround sound from my TiVo: So I decided to upgrade from my XBOne to a One X and ever since I swap out my XBOne for my One X I’ve noticed that I don’t get any surround sound from my TiVo Bolt even though I’m still getting it...
  3. Play Xbox through tivo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Xbox through tivo: My TV dose not have a HDMI port would it be possible to play Xbox one through the TiVo box 9f922f43-7092-4f0d-9b40-5cabcec3d95c
  4. Xbox can't control my Midcontinent Communications Pace (px001dnt) pace with TiVo box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox can't control my Midcontinent Communications Pace (px001dnt) pace with TiVo box: it doesn't seem like there's much info on this if anyone can help it'd be appreciated dff74d7e-25ce-4729-bf46-b0186c5287d9
  5. Remote codes for TIVo box by samsung (Latest model)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote codes for TIVo box by samsung (Latest model): I had a bit of an issue with my new TIVo box, it didn't set up quite as easy as my past boxes. It kept telling me it knew how to control it etc but it couldn't do anything with it. Anyway the...
  6. Picture Freezing with TiVo on HDMI Passthrough Since NXOE Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Picture Freezing with TiVo on HDMI Passthrough Since NXOE Update: I have a TiVo Bolt connected via HDMI to my Xbox One which is turn connected to a Pioneer VSX-521 A/V Receiver which is connected to my TV. Since the NXOE update this week, the picture and video...
  7. Change channels on Virgin Media TiVo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change channels on Virgin Media TiVo: Hi all, I'm not able to change channels on Live TV when connected to the TiVo. I have tried EVERY troubleshooting page such as "OneGuide can't change channels" and a number of others. Can...
  8. Xbox On/ Xbox Turn Off does not power on off Tivo Virgin Media

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox On/ Xbox Turn Off does not power on off Tivo Virgin Media: I have a virgin Media TiVo cable box running through my Xbox One. It work albeit with two annoying faults. When I power on the Xbox, it will not power on the cable box, so I need to leave it on...
  9. Surround Sound Issues Virgin Tivo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Surround Sound Issues Virgin Tivo: My set up is Virgin Tivo into Xbox One into Yamaha RX-V675 receiver. The audo output on Tivo is set to Dolby Digital. If I set the audio output on Xbox One to stereo the Pro Logic works on the...
  10. Virgin Media Tivo IR Blaster

in XBoX on Consoles
    Virgin Media Tivo IR Blaster: I have an IR Blaster from my original MCE remote. It has a mono style 3.5 mm connector. I have been through the setup process and told it that I have an IR Blaster. My TV is detected automatically...