TLDR; My Pre-Order Cancelled and I spent money. Now it says it was declined when I checked...

Discus and support TLDR; My Pre-Order Cancelled and I spent money. Now it says it was declined when I checked... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So basically, I purchased Code:Vein back in July and definitely had the money on my card, and checked the purchase back on the 9th. The game and all of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OnlyPostWhenMad, Oct 1, 2019.

1. TLDR; My Pre-Order Cancelled and I spent money. Now it says it was declined when I checked...

So basically, I purchased Code:Vein back in July and definitely had the money on my card, and checked the purchase back on the 9th. The game and all of it's components were downloaded because the purchase went through. And now It says I don't own the game.
    I really hoped to play the game tonight. But now I'm agitated and upset over the fact that I can't play it and lost money too.

Is there anyone who can help me either get my game or get my money back?

Because I definitely took that $85 charge. The topic regarding the various game pre-orders that failed and suddenly declined after the fact was not helpful at-all. The 'workaround' section of the moderator post basically said 'we can't help you'.

If anyone can help me understand how to at-least get my freaking money back, it would be a great big help because if I have to pick up the phone and call someone I'm going ballistic.

:)

OnlyPostWhenMad, Oct 1, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

TLDR; My Pre-Order Cancelled and I spent money. Now it says it was declined when I checked it back on the 9th of September

As above, pre orders via credit cards are not charged until shortly before release.

You should check your card statement for the time of the pre order, to ensure no money was taken.

Is it shows that it was taken you should contact Xbox Support here https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. JTL1E Win User

TLDR; My Pre-Order Cancelled and I spent money. Now it says it was declined when I checked it back on the 9th of September

ive had this same issue happen and like they explained the money doesn't get taken out until a day or two before release. if it has taken out I would talk to live support about the issue
  4. H3PA80R Win User

If you haven´t pay with prepaid currency on your account the charge of the preorder would take time around 10 days before the release date of the game. If there was not enough money on your card or bank account it won´t be possible to make the payment.
    Please check your billing history to double check that the purchase was made.
  5. AridLizard Win User

pre-orders on cards aren't charged until 10 days before the release date. if there are insufficient funds on the card at that time the pre-order is cancelled.

check your
    Order History
    to confirm whether the order went through and you were charged.

if that confirms it you should use the Contact Us link at the bottom of that page to get in touch with Support (either in the chat or request a call back)
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

If you talk too the xbox customer services they should be able too guide you through a refund process so that you can be able too get your money back. You don't have too phone them as you can talk too them via email or live chat about the issue, hopefully
    it gets resolved quickly for you.
Thema:

TLDR; My Pre-Order Cancelled and I spent money. Now it says it was declined when I checked...

1. TLDR; My Pre-Order Cancelled and I spent money. Now it says it was declined when I checked... - Similar Threads - TLDR Pre Order

2. Pre-Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Order: The money for the Pre-order has been taken out of the account but i have received a message saying payment failed 0862f727-a0b1-4426-9edc-edf418974abd
  3. bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message #

in XboX Networking Hardware
    bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message #: bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message # Hi there, are you trying to reset the Family Passcode or an account password? The steps mentioned by the other...
  4. Is Shao Kahn from mk11 a pre-order bonus or not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Shao Kahn from mk11 a pre-order bonus or not?: I bought the premium edition of mk11 expecting all dlc to be included, but shao kahn was not. I asked one of my friends about this and he said he got him with the game which he bought 2 weeks...
  5. Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed: To start off, I purchased an Xbox One S (500gb) Console from a pawnshop. After booting it up and signing in, I noticed that two games were installed, Hitman (which I own via GwG) and Red Dead...
  6. Pre order of FIFA 20 and gold packs unavailable ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order of FIFA 20 and gold packs unavailable ??: I bought my son FIFA 20 and he should get 2 gold packs a week but they are not available, apparently there was problems, has this been sorted yet ?? Thanks fd296434-8b49-44b7-b658-9084153422db
  7. Didn't receive code for a pre order game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive code for a pre order game: I preordered fifa 20 ultimate edition on the Microsoft store. I was supposed to recieve a ones to watch pack but I never did. I called EA and they told me to contact Microsoft to fix this error....
  8. Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...: So, a bit of background. I have an addiction to most and any cosmetic based Microtransactions in games, so I do my best to avoid them as much as possible. My friends really wanted to play...
  9. Pre - Order Transaction Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre - Order Transaction Error: I had bought the pre order pack for Shadow Keep for Destiny 2 and the purchase had went smoothly.... or so I had thought. It seemed fine the for the longest time but about a week ago it said...
  10. Xbox official support == useless || Need help(TLDR at bottom)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox official support == useless || Need help(TLDR at bottom): Hi, thanks for visiting Xbox Support! I'm Vikki B. . 8:41 am Me hi vicki 8:41 am Me vkki* 8:41 am Me vikki* 8:41 am Me (i'm tired shhh) 8:41 am Me okay so the issue in case it...