To all new players/new playthroughs...

Discus and support To all new players/new playthroughs... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are you playing fable 3 for the first time, or decided to play through it again? I can help :) 55a0d8bf-717b-44f2-8919-de9550ccd43e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoneGuardian09, Mar 16, 2014.

1. To all new players/new playthroughs...

Are you playing fable 3 for the first time, or decided to play through it again? I can help To all new players/new playthroughs... :)

:)

LoneGuardian09, Mar 16, 2014
  2. New Playthrough. Looking for players.

hi. I'm looking to start a new playthrough on Borderlands and am looking for people to join me. Unfortunantely I don't have any of the DLC. But hopefully someone will join me. Thanks.

snookerman101, Mar 16, 2014
  3. etagem
    etagem Guest
    New playthrough

Like you, I did 3 playthroughs as Soldier, and wanted to try something new. I picked Vanguard and regretted it. Until I reached level 27, and poured all my upgrade points into Lift and Throw, my character was mostly useless. I would enter a battle, try both
    Lift and Throw on an enemy, it would do nothing, get shot at, and now I'm dead again...

Also trying to get the Quarian and Sentinel achievement, so I'm bringing Tali and Kaiden along everywhere and they are even more useless. Before they die quickly in any battle, they spend most of their time shooting me in the back. I didn't realize I was
    carrying the rest of the squad so much as a Soldier until I played Vanguard.

etagem, Mar 16, 2014
  4. etagem Win User

New playthrough

Like you, I did 3 playthroughs as Soldier, and wanted to try something new. I picked Vanguard and regretted it. Until I reached level 27, and poured all my upgrade points into Lift and Throw, my character was mostly useless. I would enter a battle, try both
    Lift and Throw on an enemy, it would do nothing, get shot at, and now I'm dead again...

Also trying to get the Quarian and Sentinel achievement, so I'm bringing Tali and Kaiden along everywhere and they are even more useless. Before they die quickly in any battle, they spend most of their time shooting me in the back. I didn't realize I was
    carrying the rest of the squad so much as a Soldier until I played Vanguard.
  5. MushroomOnAStik Win User

New playthrough

I was thinking about trying Adept. I played through all three as soldier and it kinda got boring. I really want to switch it up with a class thats alot of fun.
  6. voteDC Win User

New playthrough

Make sure to direct your squad with the d-pad. Sometimes you can let them do their own thing and they are okay but on occasion you have to point them somewhere else.
  7. etagem Win User

New playthrough

It's better now. I am at level 39 and found the highest rated armour and an upgrade that increases my shields to 110% of normal. Squad mates still keep shooting me in the back tho! My bad I guess. They line up with the enemy and I get in front of them. They
    are so single minded! LOL

I aready have the Garrus achievement and it's probably already too late to switch to Wrex. I've already completed Feros, Virmire and Noveria. Once I get the achievement, I will switch to those two. Thanks for the tip.
  8. voteDC Win User

New playthrough

When going for the Ally achievements it is best to use the ones that compliment your Shepard.

-

So with a Vanguard you'd want someone good at combat and someone good with electronics. A great pairing would be Wrex and Garrus.

-

Both good in a fight with their weapons but also have very useful biotic and tech abilities.
Thema:

To all new players/new playthroughs...

1. To all new players/new playthroughs... - Similar Threads - players playthroughs

2. Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.: I tried to join a multiplayer game and got an error message. The error message said this microsoft account doesn’t allow you to join multiplayer games. I’ve been playing multiplayer for weeks...
  3. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!: Hi All Not sure if you are aware of this, but you can get the Bedrock edition of Minecraft for free if you play the Xbox One Edition from now until the 30th of November. More info below (as...
  4. Perfil de jogadores não carregam [Mod Translation-Player profile do not load]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfil de jogadores não carregam [Mod Translation-Player profile do not load]: Pessoal boa tarde, recentemente venho tenho um problema de conexão, eu e meu esposo na verdade e tem nos afetado bastante, tanto no fórum quanto no xbox live, um exemplo, quando clicamos no perfil...
  5. Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing: Xbox app - Video player scrubber problem on iPhone (13.1.3). Video player scrubber bar is not appearing (along with the ‘Done’ button that should be in left corner) when viewing my own and friends...
  6. Getting banned for being cursed upon by a losing player

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting banned for being cursed upon by a losing player: Hi i was playing Gears5 tonight and one kid kept calling me horrible names and i told him if hes so good we should do a 1v1 he kept trash talking and deleting messages so being able to report him...
  7. Usunięcie tagu gracza z konta Microsoft [Mod Removed-Removing the player tag from the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Usunięcie tagu gracza z konta Microsoft [Mod Removed-Removing the player tag from the...: Witam, chciałbym usunąć tag gracza z konta Microsoft. Nie zachowałem odpowiednie kolejności i przypisałem tag gracza w nowym XBOX ONE zamiast najpierw połączyć konto offline w starym XBOX 360....
  8. PC Game Pass players, share your Battlestations

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass players, share your Battlestations: Are you a PC Game Pass user? If you are, cool! Share your gaming rigs with the community! I'll start off. i7 8700 Processor MSI Z370-A PRO Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB ASUS RTX 2080 8GB...
  9. Media player

in XBoX Accessibility
    Media player: media player on xboxone only shows tiles but wont play f8fc641e-a44b-4fec-abd9-4ebdad9d7d13
  10. I need to report a player for violating the code of conduct

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to report a player for violating the code of conduct: His name is <mod removed> he said f u to me in a message 757c2f69-394d-4b17-bb54-8e4a11501076