To Chat in this party you must make changes to Network Issue

Discus and support To Chat in this party you must make changes to Network Issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey All, Im having an issue and I do not see anything about it on here. So Every time I join a friends part it tells me to chat you must make some... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mega1X, Jul 14, 2019 at 4:32 AM.

1. /u/Mega1X
    /u/Mega1X Guest

Hey All,

Im having an issue and I do not see anything about it on here. So Every time I join a friends part it tells me to chat you must make some changes to your network. The fix for this is to hard reset the xbox. Every time I do this i can join and talk in the part. Is there a reason why I have to hard reset everytime I get a message like that?

My NAT is open and it is wired.

submitted by /u/Mega1X
    [link] [comments]

2. PICK 34 Win User

What keeps you paying for LIVE?

@tataki

You fail to acknowledge that Party chat IS possible on PSN. Playstation Vita can Party Chat. If what you said was true, and Ram on PS3 wasn't the reason for no party chat, then how is it possible on a device that is part of PSN? They didn't change their
    entire network.
  3. Mister Maka Win User

So I can send/receive voice messages, but can't talk or hear party/game chat

Hey Clutch313!

Thanks a ton for that information, that helps immensely with narrowing this down. Thanks for clarifying the trouble with Rocket League as well, it's connection with party chat issues leads me to believe this is a connection issue and not a software issue.
    When you have party chat/disconnection issues have you tried checking your detailed network statistics to see if there is any change?

Can you also clarify what type of network hardware you have your Xbox One connected to? Thank you!
  4. LORD AlMIGHTY6 Win User

"Join Party" Grayed out - Not sure if networking issue or not.

Well if your haveing this issue it maybe a ghiltch. Or maybe a network issue however it will tell you if you can't join the party. Make sure your not ban for commucations because that can be the issue as well since it seems to be a related traited. but if
    your not then it must be a network issue, make sure you check xbox server alerts and do a connection test.
  5. Hordie Win User

Voice Chat Issue/Friends List Issue

Hi Azalin Nine,

Can anyone year you when you join a party? Does chat work in games when you try to speak? If so make sure both of you do not have any NAT issues on the Xbox One. Also see the party chat issues link below.

To view NAT go to your network screen. To get to the Network screen, press the Menu button on your controller, select Settings, and then select Network.

Xbox One Network Settings

NAT Error Solution

Party Chat Issue Link
  6. EvilMonkey9 Win User

Xbox One Party Chat

Yeah myself and most of the guys I play online with have this issue as well.

You join a party, select to turn chat on and get greeted by the message mrpotpot93 has mentioned. I have found that rebooting the console seems to allow me to then rejoin the party and turn chat on, absolute pain. I really hope there is a fix for this soon.

Just for reference, my NAT is open and both network test confirm that there are no issues, XB1 is also in the routers DMZ to make sure it's not a port issue.

On a related note, why did MS make this so long winded. You select to join a party, but then have to select to also turn on party chat! Surely the way it works on 360 was fine, where joining a party put you straight into party chat. Why would you want to
    join a party but not join the chat by default!!
Thema:

1. To Chat in this party you must make changes to Network Issue - Similar Threads - Chat party must

2. Low party chat in speakers output

in XBoX on Consoles
    Low party chat in speakers output: Hi, I use to stream so i need to use the speakers output in the settings Volume preference, so game audio and party audio goes throught the speakers. Unfortunately the audio of the people in party...
  3. Party chat repeatedly kicks me

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat repeatedly kicks me: Whenever I view friends playing a specific game, when i open xbox menu> select game> goto game hub> view friends playing, then leave “friends playing” by any means it will freeze my xbox guide...
  4. Why won’t my new gamertag show on party chat or any games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my new gamertag show on party chat or any games: [img] I changed to my gamertag to ^^ cause it looks cool but as it turns out nobody can see it why is that? c63f7d0a-aac4-4925-b335-08cf9df455ff
  5. Party chat and game chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party chat and game chat: My fortnite game chat stopped working and now my party chat i restarted everything still it didn't work and i changed my nat type did a hard rest and still didn't work please help i cant get in a...
  6. Party chat problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat problems: When i start a partychat my friends cant hear me but i can hear them. All off my settings is normal and my mic is not on mute. I bought a new controller but that did not help. You guys got any...
  7. Sharing gold, party chat issue - known?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing gold, party chat issue - known?: Hi Guys, Been on live in excess of 10 years now and been plain sailing, had my xbox one since pretty much release just purchased a one S for my son to use in his bedroom and have set it as my...
  8. Xbox console companion (PC): Kicked from Party Chat repeatedly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion (PC): Kicked from Party Chat repeatedly: Pic pretty much says it all. I get disconnected from the party randomly. Closing the Console Companion and reopening it works to get be back into the party for a short bit, then the problem...
  9. Xbox 360 Minecraft. 16+ Girl gamers. Must have mic for party chat. Drama Free/Mature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Minecraft. 16+ Girl gamers. Must have mic for party chat. Drama Free/Mature: Too many guy friends for my server, have a couple girls that play, just slimmed my list last night. All I ask is I just started this survival server 2 days ago, ive played on pc, ps3, an now on x...
  10. These problems MUST be fixed with the Party Chat!

in XBoX on Consoles
    These problems MUST be fixed with the Party Chat!: Hello everyone on the forums. I have a serious gripe (or several gripes) with the xbox party system. I've been an xbox "fanboy" since the original xbox. I've owned the original xbox, the 360, and...