To continue, sign in on your console using this account

Discus and support To continue, sign in on your console using this account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I try to press the stream button in the Connect to your Xbox channel in the Xbox console companion app It tells me To continue, sign in on your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DaRealEli, Sep 17, 2020.

1. DaRealEli
    DaRealEli Guest

When I try to press the stream button in the Connect to your Xbox channel in the Xbox console companion app It tells me To continue, sign in on your console using this account I have tried uninstalling the app I have tried updating it and I have tried
    forgetting my Xbox then adding it back and it still doesn't work

:)

DaRealEli, Sep 17, 2020
  2. William Wong MSFT Win User

"To continue, sign in on your console using this account."

Same to me. Can you check if streaming is work on your side? My Xbox app is 24.24.9006.00000. My Xbox also got latest update and not in any beta/preview/dev program.
  3. ScantilyCloud Win User

"To continue, sign in on your console using this account".

Hey Awesome1680,

Can you try using the Xbox (beta) app. Can you try a different account?

Thanks,

4. SuperCMTam Win User

I have the same problem. The streaming works fine a few weeks ago. All of a sudden I can't stream to my Windows 10 PC with the same error message. I have not made any changes prior to this problem.

I have tried everything that has been suggested on this forum. Still doesn't work. Since so many people have the problem , I have come to the conclusion that it must be a bug in the latest update which is causing the streaming problem. The Xbox people
    should look into that seriously & fix it quickly. Is really disappointing to see this happening. Makes me want to abandon the Xbox and shift to playstation.
  5. HKXSON Win User

Still waiting for a fix on it.

It stopped working since 2017 for me.
  6. Paul Bab Win User

Hi,

To properly isolate your case, we need to gather the following information:

• Are your Windows 10 computer and Xbox One console connected to the same network?
    • Have you made any changes on both devices prior to this concern?

You may remove and re-add your Microsoft account on your Xbox One console to refresh and sync all changes made. Refer to this

link
    and perform the steps provided. Make sure to restart your Xbox One console before re-adding your Microsoft account on the Xbox One.

Also, check out this page that discusses troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10. Look for
    I'm receiving the error message, "To continue, sign in on your console using this account" and perform the steps provided. Make sure to

check for updates for games and apps from Windows Store

Looking forward to your response.
Thema:

1. To continue, sign in on your console using this account - Similar Threads - continue sign console

2. „To continue sign in on your console using this account" error message.

in XBoX on Windows
    „To continue sign in on your console using this account" error message.: Hi. Seems to be an old problem but it still popped up for me. I had no problems streaming to my Win 10 laptop untill a few days back. I can connect to my Xbox One but nothing further. Also, I...
  3. To continue, sign in on your console using this account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To continue, sign in on your console using this account.: I had this problem where I clicked on 'stream' and I got the above message. I troubleshot with an expert gamer for 2 days, but no joy. THEN, I decided to disconnect my XBOX ONE X from my pc and...
  4. "To continue , sign in on your console using this account"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "To continue , sign in on your console using this account": this message has appeared and I cannot access my console through my Win10 pc which i have been doing for years. I am utilizing the Xbox Console Companion with no issue and now all of the sudden...
  5. Xbox companion app tells me "To continue, sign in your console using this account" even...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox companion app tells me "To continue, sign in your console using this account" even...: So, for 2 hours now, it keeps saying that, even though I am logged with the same account both on my xbox one and on the companion app. d7c48e00-3115-4cc7-87d2-63b3f0de4948
  6. Game Streaming - "To continue, sign in on your console using this account"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Streaming - "To continue, sign in on your console using this account": I cannot get game streaming to work. I was streaming multiple times for 4 straight days prior. These past two days it won't stream at all after I connect to my Xbox One. Every time I try to stream...
  7. To continue sign in on your console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To continue sign in on your console: Hello, When trying to stream via the xbox app on windows 10, I have the following error : to continue sign in on your console. I double checked on a TV, and I am already signed in. Also I can...
  8. Xbox to PC Stream To continue, sign in on your console using this account​.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox to PC Stream To continue, sign in on your console using this account​.: Windows 10 Xbox App unable to stream Xbox One. Error: "To continue, sign in on your console using this account." Three Different Xbox Accounts. (Two have Xbox Live, one does not, two have Xbox...
  9. Game Streaming - "To continue, sign in on your console using this account"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Streaming - "To continue, sign in on your console using this account": I cannot get game streaming to work. Every time I try to stream from the Xbox App in Windows 10, I get the message "To continue, sign in on your console using this account". I have signed in with...
  10. To continue, sign in on your console using this account

in XBoX on Consoles
    To continue, sign in on your console using this account: System cannot stream Xbox with error message "To continue, sign in on your console using this account" while SUT and Xbox console sign-in with same account. 9c42e241-0d0d-4170-ab83-4c9564fe5b54