To Enforcement Team regarding account ban and did not recieve the email saying why my 11 year ...

Discus and support To Enforcement Team regarding account ban and did not recieve the email saying why my 11 year ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox gamertag capnfish69 is banned and the email that it says was sent is not there. I have talked to several support members who told me to have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FurtiveLamb7480, Jun 3, 2014.

1. To Enforcement Team regarding account ban and did not recieve the email saying why my 11 year ...

My xbox gamertag capnfish69 is banned and the email that it says was sent is not there. I have talked to several support members who told me to have someone from the enforcement team directly respond through the forum to private email on why my 11 year
    old son got banned or hacked. The microsoft email associated with capnfish69 is
    [Mod Removed]. Please send me something soon so I know why and what happened. The xbox page says that an email was sent to the account but i have looked and there is only a welcome email, nothing else.

:)

FurtiveLamb7480, Jun 3, 2014
  2. BMW4Protein
    BMW4Protein Guest
    Console Ban

A account of my friend was banned til 6.4.17 he played sometimes on my console . Maybe this is the Problem why i can not play online games ?

BMW4Protein, Jun 3, 2014
  3. Smudgee1
    Smudgee1 Guest
    No Banned Email?

I have been banned until the 3/01/2012 it is now the 4/01/2012 i am still not able to go online, i read somewhere about having a warning as to inapropriate language and being able to change it, i did not recieve one. Also when it said on the xbox ban pop-up
    i would recieve and email regarding information as to why i was banned i did not recieve ANY emails about it, reasons?

Smudgee1, Jun 3, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

To Enforcement Team regarding account ban and did not recieve the email saying why my 11 year ...

You would need to post here
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Thats the only way of getting in touch with the enforcement team.

Also,you are not allowed to post personal info like your email address on the forums.

Daft Badger, Jun 3, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

To Enforcement Team regarding account ban and did not recieve the email saying why my 11 year old is banned for several weeks

You would need to post here
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Thats the only way of getting in touch with the enforcement team.

Also,you are not allowed to post personal info like your email address on the forums.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Banned

There is no way to contact the enforcement team regarding console bans. The original owner may have recieved an email at the time of the ban and that would have given the reason.
  7. MADMONKEY10-26C0C7DE Win User

my xbox live account has been banned

No o got hacked during the day so I rang up xbox and they said they will foward it to enforcement team so it was fine but by the time the enforcement team recieved the email of xbox support regards me being hack they banned me as they thiight it was me so
    then when they got the email they said they have now unbanned me and my accoint is up and running but it is still not
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

I Was perma-banned Without explanation & my entire library was stripped from me.

You should have received an email from the enforcement team to your Microsoft account email telling you what you were perma banned for.

If so what did it say?
  9. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

I can not play xbox live

Hi,

Did you recieve a email from the enforcement team on the mail the profile is on?
Thema:

1. To Enforcement Team regarding account ban and did not recieve the email saying why my 11 year ... - Similar Threads - Enforcement Team regarding

2. Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Team: Dear Enforcement Team, My account was Perm Banned Two years ago for something i believe i did not do, due to this and the lack of proof this can be deemed as Defamation of character. I would...
  3. Xbox live enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement team: On October 7 i was playing apex legends and a gamer decided to call me names the chat ended cause. We lost he called me a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] cause i was scared I wont moving so i called...
  4. Players need a line of communication to the enforcement team.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Players need a line of communication to the enforcement team.: Every night before i log off of sea of thieves i give some unsuspecting player all the supplied i have gathered during my game play. Sometimes even giving them some loot to boot. Last night i went...
  5. Enforcement team issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team issue: Hello, I logged into my account today to find that I currently have an xbox enforcement temporary ban for 24 hours. While I understand there are “safety” measures in place to prevent a situation,...
  6. ENFORCEMENT TEAM IS A JOKE

in XBoX on Consoles
    ENFORCEMENT TEAM IS A JOKE: Today, 9/18/2019, While playing World of Warships Legends, in a division, everything cool, then this guy sends a message "premium trash, sorry for moms ebt card" I report the message for being...
  7. Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...: I got chat suspension for mild language after one of your team harassed me in game. I get i shouldn't have called him [Mod Removed - Inappropriate], but he literally antagonized me with toxic...
  8. Question in Regards to Enforcement Team...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question in Regards to Enforcement Team...: To start off: I am not banned, suspended, or in trouble of any sort...but I have a question regarding the Xbox Enforcement Teams actions. Back when Agony had originally came out (yes never gonna...
  9. Can someone from the enforcement team contact me ASAP. I'd like to get some info regarding...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone from the enforcement team contact me ASAP. I'd like to get some info regarding...: Can someone from the enforcement team contact me ASAP. I'd like to get some info regarding a ban. Thanks. 6cfc207d-439f-44c6-ae34-cbe3bbf215aa
  10. Comment regarding enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comment regarding enforcement team: Just curious... My son's account got a communications ban 2 days ago, citing: "This account engaged in inappropriate communications. This activity may include harassment, abusive language, hate...