To Enforcement

Discus and support To Enforcement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account was unfairly banned some years back and communication was the worst. My account was unfairly suspended when I was wrongly reported and then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Beastial Storm, Aug 2, 2019.

1. To Enforcement

My account was unfairly banned some years back and communication was the worst. My account was unfairly suspended when I was wrongly reported and then enforcement used the opportunity to go into my account and use messages between me and an actual friend
    (who wasn’t the one who reported me) as merit to suspend me. What makes this worse is that you can’t talk to an actual person to explain your case.

The reason I’m writing now is because this is still on my record and should be taken off because I harassed NO ONE. Gaming is something I love so to wrongfully take my passion away when when I did nothing wrong is why I write even now. I would like fairness
    not silence which is what I got when I tried to communicate with you guys. If you guys have some shred of integrity you would do what’s right and take this off my record and actually communicate with me. It would be appreciated.

Thank You

:)

Beastial Storm, Aug 2, 2019
  2. ApartTax6070562 Win User

Enforcements.

Don't bother they only give u 500 letters to a review if they read it I'd be surprised they can do what they like and u have no comeback u can't get ahold of them support well that's a misused word there isn't any if u want fruition and sheer outrage well
    that's what u get they are a law onto themselves and we the consumer have no rights
  3. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

enforcement is just a kind way of saying xbox mafia
  4. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

i got my communications suspended when i was the one being bullied, i want this lifted like yesterday. the enforcement page is a non working joke. it's a bunch of random people handed power and i believe it has to be taken down
  5. The Ivan Drago Win User

Enforcement

i have a suspension to, but i was only reported why i win few games ! i dont do harassment or abusive language. 2 enforcement...... please du your job correctly . than i still get hatemails from other users , although i have a 2 week suspension. please give
    me a report at my email adress! sorry because my english im from germany.
  6. II Enki Win User

Enforcement

ive just been banned to unfairly, and ive tried to get in touch with the enforcement team but it says im not eligible to do so, so basically i cant do anything about this while the people who reported me get off scott free. really unfair xbox
Thema:

To Enforcement

1. To Enforcement - Similar Threads - Enforcement

2. Enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement: So today my player profile picture got taken down. It was taken down for good reason but now I can't upload a player profile picture because of this. I was just wondering if it will be like this...
  3. Is it possible to contact Xbox Enforcement for old suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to contact Xbox Enforcement for old suspension?: My account was given a permanent suspension a long time ago (~7 years ago). I was wondering if there was a way to view my suspension now. When I go to the enforcement website, it states that no...
  4. Another thing about the real name enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another thing about the real name enforcement: So I talked to one of my friends online who also had this enforcement back in 2016 about it & they mentioned "In order for this one to be lifted, you can't get no other suspensions on your account...
  5. Xbox Live Enforcement is kidding me !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement is kidding me !: So im almost playing Xbox for over 12 Years. My Profile is almost 10 Years old never did something that bad. But this freaking Enforcement Team is a mess ? My english isnt great but i try to...
  6. Real Name Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Real Name Enforcement: So yesterday I had gotten another Enforcement Notice because of a Real Name I've been sharing on my profile since 2017 & now I can no longer share it to everybody because it's permanently banned...
  7. Enforcement Violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement: I received the below message on my account this morning, but where do I go to find out the details of what I'm being accused of having done? I've logged on to enforcement.xbox.com, and I've logged...
  8. Trash Enforcement System

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trash Enforcement System: Who else things the trash enforcement system should be abolished? Its literally the stupidest thing ever get banned for a little trash talk lol no competitiveness cuz u get banned for every little...
  9. Contact Enforcement team when 'Case Review' option is greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contact Enforcement team when 'Case Review' option is greyed out: As the topic, I would like to speak to someone about a communication ban my son has been issued, but the Case Review option is greyed out. Any suggestions? 890f59b6-115d-4dab-93b0-0d099474991a
  10. How can i speak to someone in the enforcement division at microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i speak to someone in the enforcement division at microsoft?: I was suspended unfairly and would like to dispute it by having the enforcement reviewed. However i was unable to get navigate the enforcement webpage and have been locked out. I called Microsoft...