To Enforcement

Discus and support To Enforcement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account was unfairly banned some years back and communication was the worst. My account was unfairly suspended when I was wrongly reported and then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Beastial Storm, Aug 2, 2019.

1. To Enforcement

My account was unfairly banned some years back and communication was the worst. My account was unfairly suspended when I was wrongly reported and then enforcement used the opportunity to go into my account and use messages between me and an actual friend
    (who wasn’t the one who reported me) as merit to suspend me. What makes this worse is that you can’t talk to an actual person to explain your case.

The reason I’m writing now is because this is still on my record and should be taken off because I harassed NO ONE. Gaming is something I love so to wrongfully take my passion away when when I did nothing wrong is why I write even now. I would like fairness
    not silence which is what I got when I tried to communicate with you guys. If you guys have some shred of integrity you would do what’s right and take this off my record and actually communicate with me. It would be appreciated.

Thank You

:)

Beastial Storm, Aug 2, 2019
  2. ApartTax6070562 Win User

Enforcements.

Don't bother they only give u 500 letters to a review if they read it I'd be surprised they can do what they like and u have no comeback u can't get ahold of them support well that's a misused word there isn't any if u want fruition and sheer outrage well
    that's what u get they are a law onto themselves and we the consumer have no rights
  3. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

enforcement is just a kind way of saying xbox mafia
  4. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

i got my communications suspended when i was the one being bullied, i want this lifted like yesterday. the enforcement page is a non working joke. it's a bunch of random people handed power and i believe it has to be taken down
  5. The Ivan Drago Win User

Enforcement

i have a suspension to, but i was only reported why i win few games ! i dont do harassment or abusive language. 2 enforcement...... please du your job correctly . than i still get hatemails from other users , although i have a 2 week suspension. please give
    me a report at my email adress! sorry because my english im from germany.
  6. II Enki Win User

Enforcement

ive just been banned to unfairly, and ive tried to get in touch with the enforcement team but it says im not eligible to do so, so basically i cant do anything about this while the people who reported me get off scott free. really unfair xbox
Thema:

To Enforcement

1. To Enforcement - Similar Threads - Enforcement

2. Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...: I got chat suspension for mild language after one of your team harassed me in game. I get i shouldn't have called him [Mod Removed - Inappropriate], but he literally antagonized me with toxic...
  3. Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement: If you guys are going to ban people for defending themselves against some random [mod removed] on Xbox live who initiated the talking, to begin with, you need to ban both of them. This is ! This...
  4. Becoming an ambassador and enforcement actions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Becoming an ambassador and enforcement actions.: How do you find out when an enforcement action happened? Also, after a year has passed from the enforcement action can you become an ambassador? f80e337f-7ca4-4d5e-ae75-402f87edacb5
  5. Figure out your enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Figure out your enforcement: Xbox enforcement is a joke. Whoever reports first equals the other player getting muted. Are you serious. It should be whoever started the trash talking. If the little kids cant handle M rated...
  6. Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension: Okay so enforcement team I actually realy need your help with this one. On 8/10/19 i was given a temporary I believe just over 24 hour communications suspension, viewed the reason on...
  7. Enforcer application

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcer application: To all enforcers im trying to become a enforcer im online on xbox all day and everything i really want to become one but i don't know how so if one of yall enforcers can tell me i will gladly...
  8. Xbox enforcement with DVR

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement with DVR: Hi everyone. I woke up to a couple of interesting this this morning. I noticed I recieved an email from xbox enforcement telling me content I posted has violated the guidelines and was taken down....
  9. Xbox Enforcement Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Glitch: I got 2 seprate bans and they were completed but on the xbox and site it says i still have a suspension im actually furious i want to message my friends im so close into selling my xbox and...
  10. Xbox enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement: Btw this is my opinion so dont get mad but I thinck xbox enforcement is fake.bots in my opinion I just thinck why inst there a phone number for them if we need them I mean come on...