To join or not to join?

Discus and support To join or not to join? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, I can join Alpha Skip Ahead now, but I’m concerned. I know bugs are commonplace with this build, but my concern is if there are any console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AveragePauly, Oct 10, 2019.

1. To join or not to join?

So, I can join Alpha Skip Ahead now, but I’m concerned. I know bugs are commonplace with this build, but my concern is if there are any console bricking bugs or bugs that take hours to resolve. My console is about a year old and is an Xbox One X, so I don’t think I should have any hardware issues as I take pretty good care of it. I read how people have gotten “bricked” consoles or lost all their data. I’ve also read some positive things, like how some have never had one issue, besides a lot of updates. I just want some thoughts, opinions, and advice on this before I do or do not join. Any help is greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/AveragePauly
    [link] [comments]

/u/AveragePauly, Oct 10, 2019
  2. colburt91 Win User

Joining a party

3. UnbeatableKillr Win User

Join

steampunk98 can u play system links with me on cod black Ops
  4. UnbeatableKillr Win User

Join

how would u link yur online account with yur 360
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Join

Lemons are good and tasty.
  6. ModestElf Win User

Join

wrong forums bud

these are the playing my game (part of the support forums) if you looking for the clan forums, here you go: forums.xbox.com/.../433.aspx
Thema:

To join or not to join?

1. To join or not to join? - Similar Threads - join join

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 is not letting me join my friends world via invite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 is not letting me join my friends world via invite: hello, im very new to xbox and microsoft games, but i recently purchased minecraft to play with friends, but every time I try to join my friends server when he invites me a message appears saying...
  3. I can't join Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't join Game Pass Ultimate: I'm trying to upgrade game pass ultimate but the join button is disabled, I have game pass for PC. I can't even buy xbox live gold, same problem cb25fe74-10f6-443e-a006-a46f54b72c7a
  4. Kinect no longer working since I’ve joined insiders

in XboX Insiders
    Kinect no longer working since I’ve joined insiders: Is the Kinect being phased out? It doesn’t seem to work at all since I got into the insider program. In the past, if it was acting up, a simple restart and it was fine.. doesn’t seem to work at...
  5. Instant on not working? Both before and after joining Insiders.

in XboX Insiders
    Instant on not working? Both before and after joining Insiders.: My instant-on on a basically new Xbox One X doesn't work. It just always loads to a black screen if I try and start the Xbox with a controller or by hitting power. It then stays for a while until...
  6. Xbox App not letting me join Party

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App not letting me join Party: It won't let me join the party from my computer (xbox app) due to a "service" being down, followed by removing me from the party, regardless of the fact I could easy sign in though through my xbox...
  7. Minecraft ps4 not able to join ps4 Minecraft friends world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ps4 not able to join ps4 Minecraft friends world: Cant join my friend on minecraft ps4 we both play on ps4 but cant join each others world ***Moved from: Other/Unknown / Gaming*** e1b28872-70c5-45fe-80e8-b9f3e98e5102
  8. Joining a party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joining a party: My xbox wont let me invite friends or join a party on my games was ok yesterday 119d6f3e-edba-4608-a778-797978fbdaa6
  9. Problems with Game Pass Quests. I’m a member, but Join Now gives me an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Game Pass Quests. I’m a member, but Join Now gives me an error.: I’ve been trying to use the new Game Pass Quests, but its not working on Xbox. The mobile app works fine, and when i fulfill a quest, i get an Xbox message to hold the Xbox button and it records...
  10. Brak możliwości dołączenia do gry online.[No ability to join an online game.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Brak możliwości dołączenia do gry online.[No ability to join an online game.]: Nie mogę dołączyć do gry multiplayer, jeżeli klikam na np. graj online to pojawia się błąd o treści "Funkcja zablokowana, wystąpił błąd komunikacji z serwerem." Reset komputera internetu itp. nie...