To join or not to join?

Discus and support To join or not to join? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, I can join Alpha Skip Ahead now, but I’m concerned. I know bugs are commonplace with this build, but my concern is if there are any console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AveragePauly, Oct 10, 2019.

1. To join or not to join?

So, I can join Alpha Skip Ahead now, but I’m concerned. I know bugs are commonplace with this build, but my concern is if there are any console bricking bugs or bugs that take hours to resolve. My console is about a year old and is an Xbox One X, so I don’t think I should have any hardware issues as I take pretty good care of it. I read how people have gotten “bricked” consoles or lost all their data. I’ve also read some positive things, like how some have never had one issue, besides a lot of updates. I just want some thoughts, opinions, and advice on this before I do or do not join. Any help is greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/AveragePauly
    [link] [comments]

/u/AveragePauly, Oct 10, 2019
  2. UnbeatableKillr Win User

Join

steampunk98 can u play system links with me on cod black Ops
  3. UnbeatableKillr Win User

Join

how would u link yur online account with yur 360
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Join

Lemons are good and tasty.
  5. ModestElf Win User

Join

wrong forums bud

these are the playing my game (part of the support forums) if you looking for the clan forums, here you go: forums.xbox.com/.../433.aspx
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

joining

Which specific error comes up? Would you be able to fill in the blanks of the following? That will help dissect the problem. Thanks.

-

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:
Thema:

To join or not to join?

1. To join or not to join? - Similar Threads - join join

2. Repair problem, label sending fail, can't join support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair problem, label sending fail, can't join support: [Quote] Hello every one! I've got a problem. :) I bought a xbox controller but the "A" key isn't working well. So i start a procedure of repair. But, i have to send the controller with a return...
  3. Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.: I tried to join a multiplayer game and got an error message. The error message said this microsoft account doesn’t allow you to join multiplayer games. I’ve been playing multiplayer for weeks...
  4. Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby: Every time i try to join a public session on gta5 it boots everyone and im aloone in the gamebut after awhile I get kicked too internet connection lost..why cant i play without clearing a room or...
  5. Cannot join Alpha Skip Ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot join Alpha Skip Ahead?: [IMG] submitted by /u/InVaL-iDKore [link] [comments]
  6. I am trying to join the Xbox Ambassadors Program I am getting an error

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to join the Xbox Ambassadors Program I am getting an error: I get this message: [img] and It has been 2 years now and I cannot resolve this any help Please Help me 4a1fde2c-adb9-442e-9596-41b1f89ad720
  7. I can't join multiplayer games on minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join multiplayer games on minecraft?: I've been having this issue for a while. Whenever I try to join a friend's game if they are on Xbox, my phone will spend a large amount of time trying to locate the server, before giving up and...
  8. It wont let me join a minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It wont let me join a minecraft realm: When i was invited on joining a realm on the windows 10 version of minecraft it had kept on saying That on how my account is set up that i have to change my privacy setting and have to go through...
  9. Joining servers for pocket edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    Joining servers for pocket edition: Hey microsoft I am having trouble joining online servers pls respond if you know how to fix it pls tell me 8491df46-1b59-4f28-beac-cb8c0eab3fc4
  10. Halo Reach Flight: Can't join in

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Reach Flight: Can't join in: Hey guys! I'm WhiteKnight3098 on Xbox Live. I got an email saying I was accepting into the Halo Reach stress test flight, and the Xbox app won't let me in, says I'm under 18. When I try to access...