To microsoft

Discus and support To microsoft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can you help me. I have a xbox 360 unit. I read that the system should be directly plug into a wall outlet. I am having problems in my power supply... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FrancisMagali, Oct 7, 2019.

1. To microsoft

Can you help me. I have a xbox 360 unit.

I read that the system should be directly plug into a wall outlet. I am having problems in my power supply because i am using a power strip composed of 5 spaces. The problem is our wall socket is very high. What shoul i do? Or what extension should i use
    for safety of my unit? Thank you.

:)

FrancisMagali, Oct 7, 2019
  2. AbbyManheim Win User

Microsoft: microsoft bingo

Agreed. Either the server is a piece of ****, or it's programmed to dump rewards so that people pour money into the piece of **** game. Whoever is on this team at XBox/Microsoft should be fired. If I ran my servers like this, I'd be out of a job and living
    under a bridge.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

microsoft

You will need to call support in your area ,with the card details.

If you are in the beta you will need to post in the beta forums for help.

EDIT,as you are in the beta,microsoft points are no longer available to you,you get the currency value instead.
  4. Dark destiny Win User

To Microsoft!

because your country agreed to the euro, a terrible decision
  5. SlimShady16 Win User

Microsoft

Thank you. Hopefully they resolve this.
  6. Edocsil 2020 Win User

microsoft

Hi. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds is a preview title not a final release of the game. This is advertised on the store page for the game. You can raise a complaint a support.xbox.com if you are still dissatisfied with your experience
Thema:

To microsoft

1. To microsoft - Similar Threads - microsoft

2. Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4: When I use the settings and unlink the account. Then I use my new account. But it still saying I have to sign in my previous account. It kept on and on but I can't sign in new one and unlink old...
  3. Minecraft or Microsoft Account Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft or Microsoft Account Issues: My issue is this, I have 2 accounts, because of a glitch that kicked me out of an old one. I got it back, but, I want to change my username by making a new account, AKA: not paying the money. I’d...
  4. Minecraft or Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft or Microsoft account: After the 1.16.0 update I made a microsoft account which worked once. Everytime I tried to get in after that it would crash during the initial loading screen. I uninstalled/reinstalled minecraft...
  5. New Microsoft Sudoku Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Microsoft Sudoku Games: The new Microsoft Sudoku game has now been installed on my PC and Linx 10 tablet. I can play the games OK on my PC but when I try on my tablet, I get the message 'RESIZE THE WINDOW TO RESUME THE...
  6. Issue with Microsoft support; Start service online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Microsoft support; Start service online: [img] Periodically over the last month or two I’ve been visiting https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ Trying to service my Xbox elite series 2 controller for replacement parts. At first I...
  7. New Microsoft Sudoku game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Microsoft Sudoku game: The new Microsoft Sudoku game has now been installed on my PC and Linx 10 tablet. I can play the games OK on my PC but when I try on my tablet, I get the message 'Resize the window to resume the...
  8. Compra na Microsoft Store[Translation-Microsoft Store Purchase]

in XBoX on Windows
    Compra na Microsoft Store[Translation-Microsoft Store Purchase]: Comprei o pacote do iniciante do Minecraft que viria com 700 moedas, mas as moedas não foram creditadas na minha conta. Como devo proceder? [Translation-I bought the Minecraft starter pack that...
  9. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards: Hello. I owned a Xbox one s for a while now and i really want to use the MS rewards system but it says that it's not available in my country or region, any guesses when will MS add new countries...
  10. の microsoft jhenghei

in XBoX Accessibility
    の microsoft jhenghei: I am seeing xbox accounts using this の character to make profile names, this causes them to be unsearchable making it harder to block spammers. 18211d14-7c7c-4b1f-965c-5fb33548e7ab