"To play, you'll need to buy it"

Discus and support "To play, you'll need to buy it" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just finishing paying for the $14.99 game pass/xlive subscription and ever since, I can't play a single game. Called Xbox support, done hard... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by rekku1995, Sep 2, 2019.

1. rekku1995
    rekku1995 Guest

I just finishing paying for the $14.99 game pass/xlive subscription and ever since, I can't play a single game.

Called Xbox support, done hard resets, disconnected and re connected, nothing works. Ive been Xbox less since I paided for this serivce and I've been waiting on someone to get back to me about this. No one has.

(0x803f8007)

:)

rekku1995, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

1. "To play, you'll need to buy it" - Similar Threads - play you'll need

2. Anyone know if I can play modern warfare on my smartphone

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know if I can play modern warfare on my smartphone: I want to know if I can I have it downloaded on my xbox submitted by /u/mrxzil [link] [comments]
  3. Request: Please remove the Store App icon from "Recently Played" games.

in XboX Insiders
    Request: Please remove the Store App icon from "Recently Played" games.: It just looks tacky and out of place. I have the store on my dashboard, I also have it on my main menu. Why do we need it to be a permanent recently opened app? I opened 12 games, and it will stay...
  4. The first Xbox game you played?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The first Xbox game you played?: first big impact xbox game i played was halo 3 and it was amazing. 7a38b9a6-d883-437d-8727-bc0ffa42cffe
  5. Minecraft not enough space error message while playing on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not enough space error message while playing on nintendo switch: I keep getting an error message saying I ran out of space/data while playing Minecraft on my Nintendo switch. I have a erased all of my worlds but two and I have erased all the games on my...
  6. Which games are good to play with your significant other and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which games are good to play with your significant other and why?: Any sonic the hedgehog Any Halo in all the retro throwback games 8edf40fd-c01d-4320-9a60-a89feb3c7733
  7. Can’t play videos I’ve bought yet again code 0x000005b4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play videos I’ve bought yet again code 0x000005b4: I had this code come up upon the supposed fixed problem from friday a different code but the same issue of not being able to watch videos. I have given microsoft enough money and chances. This is...
  8. Xbox play anywhere game wont show up on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox play anywhere game wont show up on pc: I have been trying to play Halo Wars 2 on my pc and I own it on Xbox all of my DLC show up but not the actual game. I've tried other things people did to get them to appear but it won't appear....
  9. Systems within games which reward fair play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Systems within games which reward fair play?: Was wondering what systems there were out there for rewarding players who engage in fair play over more nefarious actions. Obviously I don't mean cheating, but things like camping etc which in...
  10. To play this, you'll need to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To play this, you'll need to buy it: i just bought ww2 and im downloading it and i try to click on it when it said ready to play but i got that message and i wonder why did i get that message. I did bought it, nothing happened. I...