"To play, you'll need to buy it"

Discus and support "To play, you'll need to buy it" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just finishing paying for the $14.99 game pass/xlive subscription and ever since, I can't play a single game. Called Xbox support, done hard... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by rekku1995, Sep 2, 2019.

1. rekku1995
    rekku1995 Guest

I just finishing paying for the $14.99 game pass/xlive subscription and ever since, I can't play a single game.

Called Xbox support, done hard resets, disconnected and re connected, nothing works. Ive been Xbox less since I paided for this serivce and I've been waiting on someone to get back to me about this. No one has.

(0x803f8007)

:)

rekku1995, Sep 2, 2019
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

To play this, you'll need to buy it

Wait for the download to finish and try again.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Have you checked your subscriptions on your account on the website to see if it has activated.

There was a service outage that affected all core services off Xbox live. Might have caused some issues with your gameplay.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Try go in Billings, Susbscriptions and see if your GPU is Activate in your account. Go in Microsoft Account make login with your Account and go in My Microsoft Account > Payments and Billings > Subscription section see if show to you the Game Pass Ultimate
  5. ST4BB3D 6y GirL Win User

Can't buy xbox live gold it keeps saying error code for some reason
  6. Smwutches Win User

Didn't I own Forza Motorsport 6?

In order to keep playing it without having to buy it, you'll need Gold. If you buy it, you can play it without Gold.
Thema:

1. "To play, you'll need to buy it" - Similar Threads - play you'll need

2. Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer because of my microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer because of my microsoft account: My minecraft will not allow me to play with other people because of how “my microsoft account is set up” i’ve continually went into the setting trying to fix the issue but nothing’s changed....
  3. If I own Minecraft on Xbox, can i play it on my computer as well?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I own Minecraft on Xbox, can i play it on my computer as well?: I have Minecraft on Xbox, so i can play with anyone using Bedrock edition. I also have Java for PC, but my friends are on a bedrock realm. However, I want to play on the realm on PC, as it's my...
  4. Cross Play between Series X and Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross Play between Series X and Xbox one: I wanna know if the Xbox Series X will be able to play Xbox one games and join parties with Xbox one users. Also, will the Series X versions of call of duty cold war play with the Xbox one users?...
  5. I bought a gift for a friend in another country and they cannot play it and I cannot refund it

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift for a friend in another country and they cannot play it and I cannot refund it: This is extremely important, I purchased an expensive game, (Forza Horizon 4 and the Fortune Island DLC) and I have come to learn that they cannot play the game at all because of a problem with...
  6. i can't play forza horizon 4 online

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't play forza horizon 4 online: I can't play forza horizon 4 online with friends, I have a different version, I do not know if it is because of the xbox insider hub, I do not see anywhere to get out of some test [img]...
  7. Keep losing connection when playing the newer Gears of Wars games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep losing connection when playing the newer Gears of Wars games: So recently i got both gow4 and 5, finished the campaign nicely but when i tried to play online multiplayer (mostly horde) i ran up to the problem of losing connection every single time. It starts...
  8. Free to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free to play: Bonjour vous chère communauté xbox. Je prend contact avec vous afin de résoudre un problème qui ne trouve pas solutions ni réponses concrètes Je m'aperçois qu'on me remonte souvent un problème...
  9. Error message, "To play this, you'll need to buy it" when I am trying to play a disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message, "To play this, you'll need to buy it" when I am trying to play a disc: I am trying to play games I have on disk and I am getting the message error, "To play this, you'll need to buy it" with the code (0x803f8007). It's telling me I need to check my payment info but I...
  10. To play this, you'll need to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To play this, you'll need to buy it: i just bought ww2 and im downloading it and i try to click on it when it said ready to play but i got that message and i wonder why did i get that message. I did bought it, nothing happened. I...