"To play, you'll need to buy it"

Discus and support "To play, you'll need to buy it" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just finishing paying for the $14.99 game pass/xlive subscription and ever since, I can't play a single game. Called Xbox support, done hard... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by rekku1995, Sep 2, 2019.

1. rekku1995
    rekku1995 Guest

I just finishing paying for the $14.99 game pass/xlive subscription and ever since, I can't play a single game.

Called Xbox support, done hard resets, disconnected and re connected, nothing works. Ive been Xbox less since I paided for this serivce and I've been waiting on someone to get back to me about this. No one has.

(0x803f8007)

:)

rekku1995, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

1. "To play, you'll need to buy it" - Similar Threads - play you'll need

2. Ready to Play interrupting/stopping downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ready to Play interrupting/stopping downloads: Tried downloading the Shadowkeep expansion for Destiny 2. When it got to "ready to play" it seemed to stop downloading. Went into the game and there was no progress on transferring content....
  3. Cross play form PC to Xbox with my own account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cross play form PC to Xbox with my own account: My sister and I both use this account and I bought and play Minecraft Windows 10 and she bought Minecraft for Xbox one and plays on there. Is there any way we can play together even though we are...
  4. Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play: I just bought GTA V on the Microsoft store on the Xbox One. It was the premium online edition that includes a certain DLC. The night it finished installing it worked fine and I was able to play...
  5. Enabling playing on 3 xboxes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enabling playing on 3 xboxes: It should be quite clear based on previous inquiries that many people have three Xboxes and would like to play a particular game at the same time. I know it is not currently possible, and TWO...
  6. playing game disc offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing game disc offline: Please I borrowed a game from my friend cod advanced warfare I don't know how to play the game on my Xbox I am new to Xbox so I will appreciate your help thanks Also I want to play the game...
  7. Xbox one remote play issue(s)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one remote play issue(s): Hi, I am a college student and I live in a dorm. And in my dorm television is hard to access so I cant play my xbox with tv. I am trying to play it without a tv or monitor.I have a laptop that...
  8. Xbox one original turns off randomly while playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original turns off randomly while playing: My xbox randomly turns off while playing games and my power supply is new What should i do? I think it's happening because of the update i got dcfc6180-f3a8-4fb9-84d2-7cbce3caa2e2
  9. Xbox one s just shout down while playing BFV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s just shout down while playing BFV: Few minutes ago while playing BFV my Xbox one s shouted down like a firecracker and now it doesn t turn on. It s overheated and smell like burned plastic. Didn t have a notification , just did...
  10. To play this, you'll need to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To play this, you'll need to buy it: i just bought ww2 and im downloading it and i try to click on it when it said ready to play but i got that message and i wonder why did i get that message. I did bought it, nothing happened. I...