Today (April 29th's) Blu-Ray Player Update does not allow me to play discs anymore

Discus and support Today (April 29th's) Blu-Ray Player Update does not allow me to play discs anymore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I get an error message saying that I need to use another input because of HDCP rights management or some BS; I've never had this issue before on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zachtronics, May 2, 2019.

1. Zachtronics
    Zachtronics Guest

Today (April 29th's) Blu-Ray Player Update does not allow me to play discs anymore

I get an error message saying that I need to use another input because of HDCP rights management or some BS; I've never had this issue before on my XBOX One X. I've tried multiple movies and it keeps flashing a black screen with that error, telling me to
    use a different HDMI input, but it worked before today.

I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the application, to no avail. Looks like MS broke the ability to watch movies. What to do?

:)

Zachtronics, May 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Today (April 29th's) Blu-Ray Player Update does not allow me to play discs anymore - Similar Threads - Today April 29th's

2. Forza Horizon 4 said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15...: Why i can't join multiplayer on Forza Horizon 4 it still said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15 feb 2020 but now I can't join multiplayer why? This picture is on...
  3. Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  4. Stats not tracking achievements only today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stats not tracking achievements only today: i heard that there was an issue with achievments today and i was wondering if we will get the achievments we earned today that didnt count because of the outage cb8c4cf5-bb69-4e56-b70e-0548222216a8
  5. Encountered this glitch today on delta. Seems the longer I wait more tiles fill in with...

in XboX Insiders
    Encountered this glitch today on delta. Seems the longer I wait more tiles fill in with...: [IMG] submitted by /u/VindictivePrune [link] [comments]
  6. This layout is not for me. Beta ring update today/last night

in XboX Insiders
    This layout is not for me. Beta ring update today/last night: [IMG] submitted by /u/IronStevie [link] [comments]
  7. microsoft rewards not working today on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft rewards not working today on xbox one: what i say in the subject can start it up but it do not turn on and pop back to the home page cant do the rewards on the phone as it out of date and old i belive i had this happen ones befor and...
  8. BREAKING NEWS! DC Universe Online Launches TODAY (Friday, April 29, 2016) On The Xbox One!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BREAKING NEWS! DC Universe Online Launches TODAY (Friday, April 29, 2016) On The Xbox One!: The server unlocks at 9:00AM PDT/12:00PM EDT/5:00PM BST. Download it here: DC Universe Online beziehen – Microsoft Store de-DE Source:...
  9. Today's (April 9, 2014) Daily challenge lightning tiles countdown is broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today's (April 9, 2014) Daily challenge lightning tiles countdown is broken: On today's lightning tiles challenge the tiles explode before the countdown reaches 0. The first set of tiles is fine, but the second explodes at 18. One can get around that by undoing some...
  10. For Honor - Release date today but Store tells me 10th of April 2017

in XBoX on Consoles
    For Honor - Release date today but Store tells me 10th of April 2017: Dear all I've bought 1 hour ago "For Honor" online. Now, my Xbox shows me, that the release date is the 10th of April. The game has been downloaded and installed, but I can't start it. What is...