Today, I try to buy XBOX gold pass but It does not work.

Discus and support Today, I try to buy XBOX gold pass but It does not work. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already have 10 dollar balance in my account. But when I try to use it. It is error. 8dac7975-5c0f-49c4-a02c-1c0718159389 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CHO_220, Sep 2, 2019.

1. CHO_220
    CHO_220 Guest

I already have 10 dollar balance in my account. But when I try to use it. It is error.

:)

CHO_220, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello CHO_220!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about your issue of not being able to make that purchase.

Are you receiving some type of error message when the purchase does not go through?

Do you have enough funds to cover taxes?

Try to make the purchase online from the online Microsoft store and let us know if it works for you:

Xbox subscriptions

Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. walkerx Win User

Dlc From 360 to One

does this mean if i buy the season pass for the xbox 360 version (even though not got it) it will work on my xbox one, as when try via the xbox one marketplace it says not available even though it is listed (i can purchase other stuff on it as got the season
    pass for DR3)
  4. Atharva Shintre Win User

How do i use x box game pass code bought in the USA in India

I had purchased the xbox live gold membership of 12 months ( estimated retail prize $59.99) from the store with my console, 2 game pads, and xbox game pass.

Everything came in a pack, yet the purchased live gold works but the game pass does not work.
  5. Victor Hugo Barbosa Win User

xbox game pass signature

it has absolutely nothing to it but my xbox live gold that I bought semanda passed that yes it worked already the xbox game pass not and there is nothing about it xbox game pass and when I have to redeem
    again it does not work and yes I am in the account that I rescued the xbox game pass because I only have one
  6. patwin619 Win User

Cannot Authorize Payment Option

i got it today trying paypal its worked ok in the pass
Thema:

1. Today, I try to buy XBOX gold pass but It does not work. - Similar Threads - Today try buy

2. After today’s update, Party Chat is corrupted.

in XboX Insiders
    After today’s update, Party Chat is corrupted.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Charbooble [link] [comments]
  3. Is there a known issue with headsets and mics on Xbox one today. We've tried all the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a known issue with headsets and mics on Xbox one today. We've tried all the...: Is there a known problem with Xbox headset as we can't get ours to work this morning. 4cb770bb-bc49-42eb-8374-c01059428852
  4. 2Wire: "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a problem with it! ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a problem with it! ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a problem with it! Help!" There "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection page closes when trying to open today's 'Solitaire World ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection page closes when trying to open today's 'Solitaire World ...: I played one game in today's (01/21/208) Solitaire World Tour. The whole page closed when I tried to move on to the next game. This doesn't happen with any of the other games (Challenges,...
  6. Todays Tri-Peaks Expert score challenge is unsolvable!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Todays Tri-Peaks Expert score challenge is unsolvable!: I get to the 3rd board and have done it every different way possible and there is no way to get past the 3 of Spades. First board I have been stumped on ever in the life of MSC....
  7. I just bought call of duty bo3 today and when I try to install it it keeps stopping at 4 %

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought call of duty bo3 today and when I try to install it it keeps stopping at 4 %: so I just bought cod bo3 today there is no scratches or anything on it and when I go to install it to my Xbox it stops at 4% every time and I’ve tried going offline that didn’t work I’ve whent to...
  8. paypal yesterday works just fine but today doesn't authorize any payment i try to do.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paypal yesterday works just fine but today doesn't authorize any payment i try to do.: Why yesterday and the day before the paypal workds just fine as payment method and everything i want i can buy it and today doesn't accept any payment i try to do because it bring me "can't...
  9. Two days ago I was enjoying playing ALPHA Jax, today it will not play when I try to pull it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two days ago I was enjoying playing ALPHA Jax, today it will not play when I try to pull it ...: gniyalp gniyojnesaw I oga syad owT bf6e0fc1-8673-42c5-9506-485e5efbfa97
  10. you have reached your limit in xbox store today,please try again tomorrow?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    you have reached your limit in xbox store today,please try again tomorrow?: iv been trying to buy a game for around 10 days now,sometimes it says iv reached my limit in the xbox store today+other times it just keeps asking me for my billing info...i havent actualy bought...