Today is the day, which one did you pick and why?

Discus and support Today is the day, which one did you pick and why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Outer Worlds was my choice, due to game pass, however, ended up with both for free, so now I'm alternating between em... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sandy the hippy, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Today is the day, which one did you pick and why?

Outer Worlds was my choice, due to game pass, however, ended up with both for free, so now I'm alternating between em

:)

sandy the hippy, Oct 27, 2019
  2. fuzznut71 Win User

I have alway enjoyed COD but it may be time to try something new.
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

Outer worlds is included in game pass. Problem solved.
  4. JONO228 Win User

I didn’t find outerworlds very interesting but modern warfare is a pretty solid game apart from the lag.
  5. TomuO2 Win User

No thanks I don't like this games
  6. BraveSir Paul Win User

The Outer Worlds..... needed to scratch my RPG itch
Thema:

1. Today is the day, which one did you pick and why? - Similar Threads - Today did pick

2. Xbox Game Pass Quests (Preview) Starts Today

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Quests (Preview) Starts Today: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. West of Dead (Beta) Starting today, you can try this game out until the 25th, Thank You Raw...

in XboX Insiders
    West of Dead (Beta) Starting today, you can try this game out until the 25th, Thank You Raw...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GregoriustheVI [link] [comments]
  4. Why the Xbox One X update today has HDR off when gaming???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why the Xbox One X update today has HDR off when gaming???: Theres no way I can play the games in hdr. I might have to try and end the Xbox Insider to try and get rid of the hdr not turning and i know its working 36e6ecc5-f42c-4e58-b568-b5a986a81576
  5. Where did my completed games for Microscoft Jigsaw went today!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did my completed games for Microscoft Jigsaw went today!!!!!: Please find my months completed games and restore them along with all points. I'm a Premium User and don't deserve this treatment. Please restore my games faaa93cf-18cc-49f8-ba61-7a2195e96e3e
  6. Customer Service Mary G. I'm sorry for everything I did today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customer Service Mary G. I'm sorry for everything I did today: I do not know who you are, I do not know if you really called Mary G. I only know that I may be rude when I talk to you today, and I may annoy you. Please forgive me here, I really did not control...
  7. Hello today xbox community I did something good:)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello today xbox community I did something good:): Hello today all of you are a great ambassador:)^_^.is good.and ambassador TEAM I bring a friend here to xbox community and be a ambassador why not he have xbox live and want to help people and...
  8. I did an xbox live update yesterday and today my xbox won't boot up

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did an xbox live update yesterday and today my xbox won't boot up: I lost my phone and when I contacted support over the phone on the internet I was disconnected. Is there a live chat support? 9fc20361-717b-49f0-a125-5b06a40c85c4
  9. Wow did I get a Wakeup call from Microsoft Today****Microsoft Employees Please Read****

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wow did I get a Wakeup call from Microsoft Today****Microsoft Employees Please Read****: Let me start by giving you a little background so fanboys don't go off on their wild tangents and accuse me of Microsoft Bashing. That is not my intent. My hope is that someone at Microsoft...
  10. My gamer tag organ toucher69 has been changed and I have did nothing wrong I got on today and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamer tag organ toucher69 has been changed and I have did nothing wrong I got on today and ...: What can I do to get my gamer tag back 82378355-88ec-4fc7-9778-3095530e018d