TODAY is the last day to register for the Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot

Discus and support TODAY is the last day to register for the Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The amount of learning that Xbox Insiders have provided to our team is incredible, and as such, we feel we are in a great position to understand what... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xbox-Insider, Jun 14, 2021.

1. TODAY is the last day to register for the Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot

The amount of learning that Xbox Insiders have provided to our team is incredible, and as such, we feel we are in a great position to understand what is working well and what could use some additional investment in the Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot. We've decided to close this pilot at the end of the month with a wealth of new knowledge, which means that today is the last day of open enrollment for the flight in the Xbox Insider Hub.

What to expect:

• Wave 2 Welcome and Console Preference messages were sent last week, 6/8-6/9
    • Wave 2 Selection messages are being sent this week, 6/15-6/16
    • Wave 3 Welcome and Console Preference messages are being sent later this week
    • Wave 3 Selection messages are being sent next week
    • End of June: All reserved consoles shipped, Pilot officially closes with our thanks to participants.
    submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider
    [link] [comments]

/u/Xbox-Insider, Jun 14, 2021
  2. wi7bit Win User

Any news on Xbox Series X being released?

3. [Farscape] Win User

Sorry this game or app isn't compatible. 0x87e00016

this game is available on multiple platforms as a game preview and only available on series s and series x consoles for xbox.

source
  4. Gamer with Lyme Win User

Xbox series x (Box Only)

Many people try to scam others when it comes to new console releases. People are so desperate to buy the new console they don't look at what they are actually buying. For example I seen a PS5 go for $6700 on ebay the other day. That is crazy Also seen
    a listing for a xbox series console ( s or x was never stated in the listing) which was the original xbox. Another listing was for a Xbox Series X white edition with a 512gb drive. Obviously this was just the Series S someone was trying to sell as a Series
    X
  5. ymo1965 Win User

Adding Complete Care to XBOX Series X after purchase.

Here's another thread on it.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/microsoft-complete-for-xbox-series-x/523c7ad1-eb1a-44d4-bc0c-69329f63904a

I think from what I read, you have to purchase it no more than 45 days after you purchase your console. The console has to be registered with microsoft and a payment card also registered. Some people say to call the 'microsoft store' number, not the xbox
    support.

Hope this helps.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Looking into XBox One X

Hi,

1. All Xbox One controllers will work with the Series X and S models.
    2. That's the Series X. It is a 4K UHD console with a Blu-ray optical drive.
    3. No. Series X and S are officially released 10th November
    4. The 'X|S' just means both versions of the up-coming console. They can both play the same games, the 'X' is the more graphically capable machine and has the blu-ray drive.
    5. We don't have that information officially yet. I would guess that the 1TB Series X will have around 800 GB free.
    6. Only you can decide if the cost is justified or not. This is around the average cost of new console hardware these days.

You may think that $500 is a lot of money for a gaming machine. I spent the equivalent of $2500 (I'm British) on the gaming PC that I built last year. For a machine that comes very close to my PC, it's a steal for a console gamer.
Thema:

TODAY is the last day to register for the Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot

1. TODAY is the last day to register for the Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot - Similar Threads - TODAY last register

2. This layout is not for me. Beta ring update today/last night

in XboX Insiders
    This layout is not for me. Beta ring update today/last night: [IMG] submitted by /u/IronStevie [link] [comments]
  3. "Last played in seven days" but I played today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Last played in seven days" but I played today: Hello, Basically, I am trying to do some daily objectives on GTA V whereby I have to be on everyday and do some small tasks (different each time) and I tend to get rewarded. After a week, I get a...
  4. Rewards not credited in my account since July last year and I am still on xbox gold till today.

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards not credited in my account since July last year and I am still on xbox gold till today.: I checked my profile at the website under rewards.xbox.com and notice that it stopped credited rewards since last year and the year before when all this while I have always been on xbox live gold...
  5. Xbox One X shutting down mulitple times over the last week or more, then today restarted to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X shutting down mulitple times over the last week or more, then today restarted to ...: Shut down and restarted multiple times to Start Up error page. Rather than factory reset I looked into Offline Update... Got needed files transferred to USB drive and restarted again... Normal...
  6. Bought DA: Inquisition last night and found out it's on sale today. Anything I can do?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought DA: Inquisition last night and found out it's on sale today. Anything I can do?: So I decided to go ahead and buy Dragon Age last night since I figured it wouldn't be on sale anytime soon and then I get on today and there it is for 35% off. Has anyone had any luck contacting...
  7. can not connect to Bingo today or last night

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can not connect to Bingo today or last night: could not connect to Microsoft bingo, tonight. Last night kept loosing connection in middle of games 2255822e-7427-462d-be6b-13fd79766ceb
  8. Why can't i get a connection today, and why has the connection been so bad for the last week.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i get a connection today, and why has the connection been so bad for the last week.: My connection has been off and on all week, and ,judging by the chat line, the problem is worldwide. Is the site crashing, or is it just overworked and in need of a holiday. Answer would be...
  9. Last week was updated and today there is the old version again?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last week was updated and today there is the old version again?!: Hi, I love youtube app on my xbox one and maybe week ago there was a great update, for example all channels were sorted from A to Z and all was more intuitive. And today I have that old version...
  10. Muted friend last night, can’t un mute today.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Muted friend last night, can’t un mute today.: hey everyone, I need some assistants. I have a few friends I have muted cuz I have played in the same room and didn’t want them coming through my head set also, but now I go into unmute them...