today's classic challenge does not work

Discus and support today's classic challenge does not work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; daily one or two games give problems like not loading. 808cfd01-aa66-406f-8baf-7d8fc22dd041 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by padoorramaswamy, Feb 21, 2014.

1. today's classic challenge does not work

daily one or two games give problems like not loading.

:)

padoorramaswamy, Feb 21, 2014
  2. Grafikehl
    Grafikehl Guest
    forzathon problem

Can someone help? I have the same issue. I can complete every Challenge, but it didn't show up as completed.

I drove a Goliath-Championship and won. But the challenge "win a challnge in a Camaro" didn't showed up as completed.

(Drove it with a Classic Muscle Camaro) Also the "win 3 races with a classic muscle" dint work. And "create a bucket list and win" does not work either. :/

Grafikehl, Feb 21, 2014
  3. SandyG.
    SandyG. Guest
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge 12/6/17

Today's Daily Challenge : Tri-Peaks Challenge

The cards are frozen and will not move to play this challenge.

SandyG., Feb 21, 2014
  4. Coreysito
    Coreysito Guest

Hi WorldSinger085,

We are aware of an issue with some of the daily challenges for Windows 8 users. We are working hard on getting a fix out as soon as possible because we realize the month is nearly over. We are sorry for the inconvenience,

Coreysito, Feb 24, 2014
  5. Coreysito Win User

Hi WorldSinger085,

We are aware of an issue with some of the daily challenges for Windows 8 users. We are working hard on getting a fix out as soon as possible because we realize the month is nearly over. We are sorry for the inconvenience,
  6. BernadetteMcKee Win User

Microsoft Mahjong

Same problem here, too. It started yesterday with the Classic Challenge and now today it's the Lightning Challenge. After clicking on it, the little loading button just does its twirling around continuously and that's as far as it goes. Please fix this.
  7. SporeKubus2008 Win User

2014-02-03 Classic daily challenge

Having the same problem in Germany (Europe). Only today classic easy daily challenge.
  8. Grafikehl Win User

forzathon problem

Can someone help? I have the same issue. I can complete every Challenge, but it didn't show up as completed.

I drove a Goliath-Championship and won. But the challenge "win a challnge in a Camaro" didn't showed up as completed.

(Drove it with a Classic Muscle Camaro) Also the "win 3 races with a classic muscle" dint work. And "create a bucket list and win" does not work either. :/
  9. BernadetteMcKee Win User

X Box Microsoft Mah Jong

This problem has hit a lot of players this week. I encountered the same thing on Feb. 3 & 4th. First it was the Classic Challenge game on the 3rd and then the Lightning Challenge on the 4th. I've already posted regarding this as other players have, too.
    I believe it is being looked into but as of yet those two challenges still are not loading for me. I've tried several times yesterday and today with no luck. The Challenge games today worked smoothly with no glitch. So, let's all hope the problem is found
    and resolved, and then we can all go back an play the ones missed. Even if you miss a few challenges each month, it's possible to still accumulate enough points to reach the gold medal.
Thema:

1. today's classic challenge does not work - Similar Threads - today's classic challenge

2. I noticed this new Achievements menu when i opened it today, what do you guys think?

in XboX Insiders
    I noticed this new Achievements menu when i opened it today, what do you guys think?: [IMG] submitted by /u/InVaL-iDKore [link] [comments]
  3. Yesterday Playing xCloud on Android, Today “Project xCloud is not currently available in...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Yesterday Playing xCloud on Android, Today “Project xCloud is not currently available in...: I have been playing on this for over 3 months because I am currently stuck overseas (South Korea) due to COVID-19. I don’t have my Xbox with me so I filled in my time with this. Been playing last...
  4. What time today are the game pass quests refreshed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What time today are the game pass quests refreshed?: There are only 30 days in this period with 2 daily quests per day. You need all 60 to get the 1000 rewards points which means they can't delay! Anyone know what time of the day the game pass...
  5. Fortnite worked yesterday after latest update, but wont start today keeps cycling onto a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite worked yesterday after latest update, but wont start today keeps cycling onto a...: Fortnite worked yesterday after latest update, but wont start today keeps cycling onto a load screen after initial loading of the game. Error message ' Failed to write necessary files. please try...
  6. Today's Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Adventure Event - 18 June 2020

in XBoX Accessibility
    Today's Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Adventure Event - 18 June 2020: When I completed the daily challenges this morning, it said that there would be a Pyramid Adventure Event starting at 1pm. However, I have just logged on to complete this event and it is now...
  7. Does the Grounded insider beta come out today?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the Grounded insider beta come out today?: I thought this started today, and I don't see it on the insider app. Does anyone know if this has started yet? *Just checking to see if maybe it's happening, but I didn't get in as some time those...
  8. Is there another Xbox update today?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there another Xbox update today?: Trying to use game streaming but it says it cant connect even though my connection is fine and the Xbox is turned on. Is there an update for the Xbox today that I have to download before it works?...
  9. Can't Launch Games or Apps after update today 6/4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Launch Games or Apps after update today 6/4: My Xbox One automatically updated today at 12:38pm and since then, all my pins and groups have been removed from my home page, and when I try to launch a game or app from the Game & Apps section,...
  10. today's score attack and classic challenges won't load again problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    today's score attack and classic challenges won't load again problems: today's golden tiles challenge worked. but the other 2 games ka put. also totally the games have become slow loading generally. the month is almost over . when the previous challenges will be...