today's classic challenge does not work

Discus and support today's classic challenge does not work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; daily one or two games give problems like not loading. 808cfd01-aa66-406f-8baf-7d8fc22dd041 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by padoorramaswamy, Feb 21, 2014.

1. today's classic challenge does not work

daily one or two games give problems like not loading.

:)

padoorramaswamy, Feb 21, 2014
  2. Grafikehl
    Grafikehl Guest
    forzathon problem

Can someone help? I have the same issue. I can complete every Challenge, but it didn't show up as completed.

I drove a Goliath-Championship and won. But the challenge "win a challnge in a Camaro" didn't showed up as completed.

(Drove it with a Classic Muscle Camaro) Also the "win 3 races with a classic muscle" dint work. And "create a bucket list and win" does not work either. :/

Grafikehl, Feb 21, 2014
  3. SandyG.
    SandyG. Guest
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge 12/6/17

Today's Daily Challenge : Tri-Peaks Challenge

The cards are frozen and will not move to play this challenge.

SandyG., Feb 21, 2014
  4. Coreysito
    Coreysito Guest

Hi WorldSinger085,

We are aware of an issue with some of the daily challenges for Windows 8 users. We are working hard on getting a fix out as soon as possible because we realize the month is nearly over. We are sorry for the inconvenience,

Coreysito, Feb 24, 2014
Thema:

1. today's classic challenge does not work - Similar Threads - today's classic challenge

2. The Tower of Time Beta Starts Today, September 20th

in XboX Insiders
    The Tower of Time Beta Starts Today, September 20th: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. "Last played in seven days" but I played today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Last played in seven days" but I played today: Hello, Basically, I am trying to do some daily objectives on GTA V whereby I have to be on everyday and do some small tasks (different each time) and I tend to get rewarded. After a week, I get a...
  4. After today’s update, Party Chat is corrupted.

in XboX Insiders
    After today’s update, Party Chat is corrupted.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Charbooble [link] [comments]
  5. Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while i playing gears 5. Just for today it’s...

in XboX Insiders
    Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while i playing gears 5. Just for today it’s...: Very bad experience of gears 5. Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while im playing gears of war 5. Report a problem via console sent. Hope soon u fix this. submitted by /u/earmack...
  6. Changes to notifications after today's update 9/3/19

in XboX Insiders
    Changes to notifications after today's update 9/3/19: I see my notifications have changed slightly. Now when I click on an alert for someone liking a post I make to a club, it shows Show Likes and Dismiss. Small change, I think I like it :-)...
  7. Is anyone else missing tons of box art after today's Xbox (Beta) update for Android?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else missing tons of box art after today's Xbox (Beta) update for Android?: [IMG] https://i.redd.it/kn3f41c8a5k31.png submitted by /u/snikito [link] [comments]
  8. Today, I try to buy XBOX gold pass but It does not work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today, I try to buy XBOX gold pass but It does not work.: I already have 10 dollar balance in my account. But when I try to use it. It is error. 8dac7975-5c0f-49c4-a02c-1c0718159389
  9. Xbox won't sign me in today to play my Microsoft Crossword games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't sign me in today to play my Microsoft Crossword games?: Trouble signing in to Xbox! e80bd6e7-b6fa-4079-b3b7-ec976b20e8f8
  10. today's score attack and classic challenges won't load again problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    today's score attack and classic challenges won't load again problems: today's golden tiles challenge worked. but the other 2 games ka put. also totally the games have become slow loading generally. the month is almost over . when the previous challenges will be...