Today’s Gears 5 punchcard not working

Discus and support Today’s Gears 5 punchcard not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have noticed that the new Gears 5 punch card (started today) is not working in registering any tasks done. Is anyone else in the same position? Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by J1M76, Apr 2, 2020.

1. J1M76
    J1M76 Guest

I have noticed that the new Gears 5 punch card (started today) is not working in registering any tasks done. Is anyone else in the same position? Is this a general fault for Microsoft to look into?

:)

J1M76, Apr 2, 2020
  2. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

I currently haven't gotten it to work either.
  3. JacobZamora1 Win User

Same here i just completed 2 acheivements but i’m not receiving 500 points
  4. DamonRogers Win User

You need to get an achievement that is related to the new gridiron game. There is a post about getting an achievement from playing 3 different playlists. Gridiron, free-for-all, and blitz. Play each one one time get an achievement.
  5. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Give it a day or so... these punch cards can be buggy.
  6. BrikXam Win User

Punch cards can sometimes take up to 48 hours to fully unlock. Even if most of the quests unlock instantly.
Thema:

1. Today’s Gears 5 punchcard not working - Similar Threads - Today’s Gears punchcard

2. Has anyone today gotten the new store update? My group is delta but if you’ve gotten today...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone today gotten the new store update? My group is delta but if you’ve gotten today...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Thejgotoldjuice [link] [comments]
  3. New Mercury Xbox Store Update Rolling Out Today?

in XboX Insiders
    New Mercury Xbox Store Update Rolling Out Today?: Has anyone got the new Mercury store update? submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments]
  4. Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went...

in XboX Insiders
    Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CyberKnight1 [link] [comments]
  5. Please help me. I updated my Xbox today and I get an infinite spinning wheel. It has two...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me. I updated my Xbox today and I get an infinite spinning wheel. It has two...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK [link] [comments]
  6. Rogue Company? Never heard of it till today

in XboX Insiders
    Rogue Company? Never heard of it till today: Was this game offered in the program anywhere? I'm in skip ahead and all I've been seeing for months in the hub previews are cheesy looking indie titles to try. This game went through Alpha and...
  7. I noticed this new Achievements menu when i opened it today, what do you guys think?

in XboX Insiders
    I noticed this new Achievements menu when i opened it today, what do you guys think?: [IMG] submitted by /u/InVaL-iDKore [link] [comments]
  8. Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while i playing gears 5. Just for today it’s...

in XboX Insiders
    Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while i playing gears 5. Just for today it’s...: Very bad experience of gears 5. Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while im playing gears of war 5. Report a problem via console sent. Hope soon u fix this. submitted by /u/earmack...
  9. " Two of my Gears of war codes that was e-mailed to me today does not work.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    " Two of my Gears of war codes that was e-mailed to me today does not work.: Please see case#[mod removed] for more information of my case" " Two of my Gears of war codes that was e-mailed to me today does not work. 69451bcd-103b-41dc-81e5-348751bc0610
  10. Got gears of war ultimate today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got gears of war ultimate today: dont wanna brag but just wanna know will my account be banned or suspended for playing the game early. i got the game early in the mail on ebay. i also notice all my walmarts have the game on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gears 5 punch card not working