today's score attack and classic challenges won't load again problems

Discus and support today's score attack and classic challenges won't load again problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; today's golden tiles challenge worked. but the other 2 games ka put. also totally the games have become slow loading generally. the month is almost... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by padoorramaswamy, Feb 17, 2014.

1. today's score attack and classic challenges won't load again problems

today's golden tiles challenge worked. but the other 2 games ka put.

also totally the games have become slow loading generally.

the month is almost over . when the previous challenges will be repaired?

:)

padoorramaswamy, Feb 17, 2014
  2. The Daily Challenges Megathread

match attack game and classic both easy rated games don't load today.

past 4 days all were ok suddenly again the problems are back

i am running windows 8

is this the surprise we are told to wait for in facebook page?

padoorramaswamy, Feb 17, 2014
  3. zerospace195
    zerospace195 Guest
    3 Feb Daily Challenge

Again, same issue today. Cannot load today's (4 Feb) medium challenge. Like yesterday, it happens on both my desktop PC (home built, win 8.1) and my Surface 2.

zerospace195, Feb 17, 2014
  4. Coreysito
    Coreysito Guest

Hello WorldSinger085,

We are aware of the issue with some of the daily challenges and are working on getting a fix out to players as soon as possible because we realize that February is a short month and we don't want players to have to scramble to finish all of the challenges.
    As soon as the update is ready, we will post it here in the forums and on our Facebook page to let everyone know.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience,

Coreysito, Feb 18, 2014
Thema:

1. today's score attack and classic challenges won't load again problems - Similar Threads - today's score attack

2. After today’s update, Party Chat is corrupted.

in XboX Insiders
    After today’s update, Party Chat is corrupted.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Charbooble [link] [comments]
  3. Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while i playing gears 5. Just for today it’s...

in XboX Insiders
    Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while i playing gears 5. Just for today it’s...: Very bad experience of gears 5. Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while im playing gears of war 5. Report a problem via console sent. Hope soon u fix this. submitted by /u/earmack...
  4. Changes to notifications after today's update 9/3/19

in XboX Insiders
    Changes to notifications after today's update 9/3/19: I see my notifications have changed slightly. Now when I click on an alert for someone liking a post I make to a club, it shows Show Likes and Dismiss. Small change, I think I like it :-)...
  5. Is anyone else missing tons of box art after today's Xbox (Beta) update for Android?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else missing tons of box art after today's Xbox (Beta) update for Android?: [IMG] https://i.redd.it/kn3f41c8a5k31.png submitted by /u/snikito [link] [comments]
  6. Today, I try to buy XBOX gold pass but It does not work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today, I try to buy XBOX gold pass but It does not work.: I already have 10 dollar balance in my account. But when I try to use it. It is error. 8dac7975-5c0f-49c4-a02c-1c0718159389
  7. Xbox won't sign me in today to play my Microsoft Crossword games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't sign me in today to play my Microsoft Crossword games?: Trouble signing in to Xbox! e80bd6e7-b6fa-4079-b3b7-ec976b20e8f8
  8. I bought today my xbox one x and he fails on the update

in XboX Insiders
    I bought today my xbox one x and he fails on the update: The Text says: There was a problem with the update Source OS: 10.0.17133.2022 Target OS: 10.0.18362.6065 Error code 0x8B10000B 0x00000000 0x00000204 Edit : I reseted the console and the modem...
  9. A small system update being released to everyone today

in XBoX on Consoles
    A small system update being released to everyone today: Nice, cheers for the post. b8423cfa-184e-48c2-8111-0dc53958ebd3
  10. Todays Tri-Peaks Expert score challenge is unsolvable!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Todays Tri-Peaks Expert score challenge is unsolvable!: I get to the 3rd board and have done it every different way possible and there is no way to get past the 3 of Spades. First board I have been stumped on ever in the life of MSC....