today's score attack and classic challenges won't load again problems

Discus and support today's score attack and classic challenges won't load again problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; today's golden tiles challenge worked. but the other 2 games ka put. also totally the games have become slow loading generally. the month is almost... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by padoorramaswamy, Feb 17, 2014.

1. today's score attack and classic challenges won't load again problems

today's golden tiles challenge worked. but the other 2 games ka put.

also totally the games have become slow loading generally.

the month is almost over . when the previous challenges will be repaired?

:)

padoorramaswamy, Feb 17, 2014
  2. The Daily Challenges Megathread

match attack game and classic both easy rated games don't load today.

past 4 days all were ok suddenly again the problems are back

i am running windows 8

is this the surprise we are told to wait for in facebook page?

padoorramaswamy, Feb 17, 2014
  3. zerospace195
    zerospace195 Guest
    3 Feb Daily Challenge

Again, same issue today. Cannot load today's (4 Feb) medium challenge. Like yesterday, it happens on both my desktop PC (home built, win 8.1) and my Surface 2.

zerospace195, Feb 17, 2014
  4. Coreysito
    Coreysito Guest

Hello WorldSinger085,

We are aware of the issue with some of the daily challenges and are working on getting a fix out to players as soon as possible because we realize that February is a short month and we don't want players to have to scramble to finish all of the challenges.
    As soon as the update is ready, we will post it here in the forums and on our Facebook page to let everyone know.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience,

Coreysito, Feb 18, 2014
Thema:

1. today's score attack and classic challenges won't load again problems - Similar Threads - today's score attack

2. Forza Horizon 4 said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15...: Why i can't join multiplayer on Forza Horizon 4 it still said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15 feb 2020 but now I can't join multiplayer why? This picture is on...
  3. Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  4. Stats not tracking achievements only today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stats not tracking achievements only today: i heard that there was an issue with achievments today and i was wondering if we will get the achievments we earned today that didnt count because of the outage cb8c4cf5-bb69-4e56-b70e-0548222216a8
  5. Encountered this glitch today on delta. Seems the longer I wait more tiles fill in with...

in XboX Insiders
    Encountered this glitch today on delta. Seems the longer I wait more tiles fill in with...: [IMG] submitted by /u/VindictivePrune [link] [comments]
  6. This layout is not for me. Beta ring update today/last night

in XboX Insiders
    This layout is not for me. Beta ring update today/last night: [IMG] submitted by /u/IronStevie [link] [comments]
  7. microsoft rewards not working today on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft rewards not working today on xbox one: what i say in the subject can start it up but it do not turn on and pop back to the home page cant do the rewards on the phone as it out of date and old i belive i had this happen ones befor and...
  8. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today: Thanks for the information i hope it come for ios too. 001fd0df-2fed-4bc2-a6b9-2aaddd30db06
  9. Today xbox console streaming test has launched in my country. I have insiders app on my...

in XboX Insiders
    Today xbox console streaming test has launched in my country. I have insiders app on my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/WYYNFC [link] [comments]
  10. Todays Tri-Peaks Expert score challenge is unsolvable!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Todays Tri-Peaks Expert score challenge is unsolvable!: I get to the 3rd board and have done it every different way possible and there is no way to get past the 3 of Spades. First board I have been stumped on ever in the life of MSC....