Token Issuance with Service Request number [Mod Removed].

Discus and support Token Issuance with Service Request number [Mod Removed]. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey, I have been a loyal Xbox live and Microsoft consumer for years. On 9.23.13 I had to be hospitalized and got out of the hospital 6.23.14. My family... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by gushgear25, Jul 27, 2014.

1. gushgear25
    gushgear25 Guest

Hey, I have been a loyal Xbox live and Microsoft consumer for years. On 9.23.13 I had to be hospitalized and got out of the hospital 6.23.14. My family tried to call to pause Live service but were met with apathy and bad service. No one would
    help or cared. We live check to check but want to continue using our Live service. We depended on it for our Netflix amongst other things. Is their anything you can do to get back our months that we lost.

Thank you

[Mod Removed]

xbox: gusgear25

[Mod Removed]

My documentations:

[Mod Removed]

:)

gushgear25, Jul 27, 2014
  2. southpuck6
    southpuck6 Guest
    Service Request Number: [Mod Removed]

Durning the 3 hour long chat with Support, I was given a link to post here and was told that the Enforcement Team would private message me ASAP and were best to be able to fulfill the promise that I would be given a download voucher Ryse and 2 months of
    Live Gold.

This seems like a joke!

Will someone please look at the notes and see about helping?

southpuck6, Jul 27, 2014
  3. southpuck6
    southpuck6 Guest

Overview of issue:

When creating a ticket to replace the first Xbox One console, I was told that they are providing a game download to compensate somewhat for the hassle.

There was some issue with my Live Account, in that support could not pull up all my info and provide... It was claimed that this error was preventing them from providing the game voucher.

Ticket was created to fix the disconnect with my Live Account (i.e. I can sign in but Support sees my gamertag and email as not associated together).

Replacement console is received but had a broken disc drive.

Was promised 2 months of Live Gold, as compensation for this hassle... but there was still and issue with my account that needed to be fixed.

Ticket was created because I was going to return the original xbox to Amazon and the refurbished (broken) console back to Microsoft, where they both came from... wanted to make sure there was no issue with my credit card when you receive the replacement
    console back (and not my original one, purchased through Amazon)

Received email that the tickets were closed, but no resolution was provided for the game voucher or account issue.

Was on chat for 3 hours trying to see if my account was fixed and to get the game download and 2 months of Gold.

Marshia asked that I create this post.

southpuck6, Jul 27, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry you were in the hospital for so long.

If you spoke with phone support I'm not sure why they sent you here. There is nothing anyone on the forums can do to help you out.

Live service is not usually paused for any reason but continues on a linear basis. I have never heard of anyone ever having their service paused.

However, on a good note you no longer need a Gold membership to access app features such as Netflix. It's all pretty much for online multiplayer and the Games with Gold program. If you're unfamiliar with Games With Gold you are given two free games per
    month with a Gold membership.

onyxishere, Jul 27, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry you were in the hospital for so long.

If you spoke with phone support I'm not sure why they sent you here. There is nothing anyone on the forums can do to help you out.

Live service is not usually paused for any reason but continues on a linear basis. I have never heard of anyone ever having their service paused.

However, on a good note you no longer need a Gold membership to access app features such as Netflix. It's all pretty much for online multiplayer and the Games with Gold program. If you're unfamiliar with Games With Gold you are given two free games per
    month with a Gold membership.
  6. XMEGAMAN84X Win User

missing game disk after xbox one came back from repair due to broken diskdrive

and for the xbox support people here is my service number and console number

Service Request Number

[Mod Removed]

Console Serial Number

[Mod Removed]
  7. Shaolin Rage Win User

alan wake codes

service request number: [mod removed]
  8. southpuck6 Win User

Durning the 3 hour long chat with Support, I was given a link to post here and was told that the Enforcement Team would private message me ASAP and were best to be able to fulfill the promise that I would be given a download voucher Ryse and 2 months of
    Live Gold.

This seems like a joke!

Will someone please look at the notes and see about helping?
  9. southpuck6 Win User

Overview of issue:

When creating a ticket to replace the first Xbox One console, I was told that they are providing a game download to compensate somewhat for the hassle.

There was some issue with my Live Account, in that support could not pull up all my info and provide... It was claimed that this error was preventing them from providing the game voucher.

Ticket was created to fix the disconnect with my Live Account (i.e. I can sign in but Support sees my gamertag and email as not associated together).

Replacement console is received but had a broken disc drive.

Was promised 2 months of Live Gold, as compensation for this hassle... but there was still and issue with my account that needed to be fixed.

Ticket was created because I was going to return the original xbox to Amazon and the refurbished (broken) console back to Microsoft, where they both came from... wanted to make sure there was no issue with my credit card when you receive the replacement
    console back (and not my original one, purchased through Amazon)

Received email that the tickets were closed, but no resolution was provided for the game voucher or account issue.

Was on chat for 3 hours trying to see if my account was fixed and to get the game download and 2 months of Gold.

Marshia asked that I create this post.
Thema:

1. Token Issuance with Service Request number [Mod Removed]. - Similar Threads - Token Issuance Service

2. El token expiró y no se puede canjear [Translate] The token expired and cannot be redeemed

in XBoX on Mobile
    El token expiró y no se puede canjear [Translate] The token expired and cannot be redeemed: tengo 5 targetas de regalo que me da en cada una 1 mes de xbox live pero cuando lo quiero cangear me dice lo siguiente El token expiró y no se puede canjear y ya probe con las 5 y me sale lo...
  3. 오버워치 리그토큰[Overwatch league token]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    오버워치 리그토큰[Overwatch league token]: 수 하십니다. 오버워치 리그 큰을 마이크로소프트 스 어에서 결재를 했는데 실수로 배틀넷 연결 계 이 아닌 다른 계 에서 구입을 했습니다. 이걸 배틀넷 연결된 계 에 물을 하거나 안되면 환불을 받 싶은데 방법을 찾지 못하 있습니다. 방법을 알 주세요~~ [Translation - It works. I signed up for the...
  4. This token has expired and cannot be redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    This token has expired and cannot be redeemed: Hello, I received on February an email from Xbox with a 2 EUR promotional code. The email said the code must be reedemed by Jul 31 2019 and then use it within 90 days. However I'm trying to...
  5. Token has expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Token has expired: Three months ago I bought a membership which I had as a gift a code for another 3 months. but now that I try to exchange it, it appears to me that the token has expired. My question is, why does...
  6. How do we use tokens to purchase cars in forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do we use tokens to purchase cars in forza horizon 3: How do we use tokens to purchase cars in forza horizon 3 f90085f0-4945-4f97-93a0-1869a167e4a3
  7. This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This token has expired and cannot be redeemed.": напиши что код недействителен ---------------------- [Translation-Write that the code is invalid] 177f601b-24cf-4cfd-b633-640c097eec72
  8. This token has expired and cannot be redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This token has expired and cannot be redeemed: I just bought my son an Xbox One X for Christmas. Upon trying to redeem the 1 month Game Pass code, he received the error "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed," but the code has an...
  9. This token has expired and cannot be redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This token has expired and cannot be redeemed: I bought a code for 3 months Xbox Membership with £10 credit, when I enter the code it gives me the error: This token has expired and cannot be redeemed. 2cba8ea9-953f-44f7-9a0c-81e7495d8f71
  10. xbox live tokens

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox live tokens: i brought two tokens on offer 6months for the price of 3months..the first token went on it says GOLD=1 MONTH....START DATE "28/11/2018 END DATE IS 30/3/2019.....then the system went down for a day...