Tokens in FM5

Discus and support Tokens in FM5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought 2 times for 5€ fm5 tokens with my prepaid. 2times comes an error but my 10€ are gone plz help me 9ca68ef8-03ab-4fb1-8cf9-897d18fdb5b0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PrinzElquappo, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Tokens in FM5

i bought 2 times for 5€ fm5 tokens with my prepaid.

2times comes an error but my 10€ are gone

plz help me

:)

PrinzElquappo, Feb 21, 2014
  2. xIStormblade
    xIStormblade Guest
    FM5 TOKENS not appeared

I recently bought with Microsoft points the fm5 tokens for forzamotor 5 on xbox one when I purchased the fm5 tokens they have not come onto my account it doesn't even give the option to reinstall,

so basically I paid for fm5 tokens Microsoft has took my money but the add ons has not appeared on my account how do I get my refund back

xIStormblade, Feb 21, 2014
  3. xIStormblade
    xIStormblade Guest
    FM5 TOKENS not appeared

there is no mail box in the game

xIStormblade, Feb 21, 2014
  4. xIStormblade Win User

FM5 TOKENS not appeared

there is no mail box in the game
  5. Daft Badger Win User

FM5 TOKENS not appeared

Not bought tokens myself but you may have to claim them from the mail box in game.
  6. DRottoman89 Win User

FM5 Tokens not usable or missing

hi there. I had the same issue when purchased tokens.
  7. Fyer Win User

FM5 Tokens not usable or missing

8. Ch1ps N Queso Win User

FORZA 5 MEET UP!!!!!

Hello, Lei :))

Tokens need to be purchased with your hard earned money. This practice is known as micro-transactions and is not necessary to enjoy FM5. That said, if you desire to purchase Tokens I believe you do it somewhere in the game interface.

I hope my assistance in this matter has provided you with the desired answers you were seeking. It was my great pleasure to assist you.

Do have a fine afternoon, evening, and morning. Take care.
Thema:

Tokens in FM5

1. Tokens in FM5 - Similar Threads - Tokens FM5

2. El token expiró y no se puede canjear [Translate] The token expired and cannot be redeemed

in XBoX on Mobile
    El token expiró y no se puede canjear [Translate] The token expired and cannot be redeemed: tengo 5 targetas de regalo que me da en cada una 1 mes de xbox live pero cuando lo quiero cangear me dice lo siguiente El token expiró y no se puede canjear y ya probe con las 5 y me sale lo...
  3. 오버워치 리그토큰[Overwatch league token]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    오버워치 리그토큰[Overwatch league token]: 수 하십니다. 오버워치 리그 큰을 마이크로소프트 스 어에서 결재를 했는데 실수로 배틀넷 연결 계 이 아닌 다른 계 에서 구입을 했습니다. 이걸 배틀넷 연결된 계 에 물을 하거나 안되면 환불을 받 싶은데 방법을 찾지 못하 있습니다. 방법을 알 주세요~~ [Translation - It works. I signed up for the...
  4. This token has expired and cannot be redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    This token has expired and cannot be redeemed: Hello, I received on February an email from Xbox with a 2 EUR promotional code. The email said the code must be reedemed by Jul 31 2019 and then use it within 90 days. However I'm trying to...
  5. Token has expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Token has expired: Three months ago I bought a membership which I had as a gift a code for another 3 months. but now that I try to exchange it, it appears to me that the token has expired. My question is, why does...
  6. How do we use tokens to purchase cars in forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do we use tokens to purchase cars in forza horizon 3: How do we use tokens to purchase cars in forza horizon 3 f90085f0-4945-4f97-93a0-1869a167e4a3
  7. This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This token has expired and cannot be redeemed.": напиши что код недействителен ---------------------- [Translation-Write that the code is invalid] 177f601b-24cf-4cfd-b633-640c097eec72
  8. This token has expired and cannot be redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This token has expired and cannot be redeemed: I just bought my son an Xbox One X for Christmas. Upon trying to redeem the 1 month Game Pass code, he received the error "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed," but the code has an...
  9. FM5 Tokens not usable or missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FM5 Tokens not usable or missing: I contacted the billing department and they issued a refund on the first set of tokens I bought, but the problem still exists, and she recommended I try the forums. Here is what I see: I...
  10. FM5 TOKENS not appeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FM5 TOKENS not appeared: I recently bought with Microsoft points the fm5 tokens for forzamotor 5 on xbox one when I purchased the fm5 tokens they have not come onto my account it doesn't even give the option to reinstall,...