Tom Clancy Division 2 pre-order

Discus and support Tom Clancy Division 2 pre-order in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I pre-ordered from MS website a copy of Division 2 for xbox. where do I get the access code for the private beta test for people that pre-ordered?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MajorNewb315, Sep 9, 2018.

1. MajorNewb315
    MajorNewb315 Guest

I pre-ordered from MS website a copy of Division 2 for xbox. where do I get the access code for the private beta test for people that pre-ordered?

:)

MajorNewb315, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Ewan154
    Ewan154 Guest
    So what have we got to look forward to ?

just Tom Clancy's The Division,Wolfenstein:the new order, Halo and Star Wars:Battlefront.

Ewan154, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Tom Clancy Division 2 pre-order

Keep watch on the developers social and email for when the beta start is announced.

You will usually get an email as well.

ZombieJesterCOE, Sep 9, 2018
  5. MRallamagoosa, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Dasenbrock Win User

Rainbow Six Siege - Tom Clancy's The Division Pre-order Currency Pack

Odd, it's mentioned in both the standard pre-order and the gold edition pre-order for The Division.

"To access your Rainbow Six Siege currency pack, search for "Rainbow Six Siege - Tom Clancy's The Division Pre-order Currency Pack" on the Xbox Store and download from the details page".
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Need help with not receiving pre-order bonus For the division.

Hey there!

There was not a promotion to receive 10,000 Rainbow Credits through the Xbox Store, but there was one to receive 1200 Rainbow Credits. All eligible users can download those credits from the

Tom Clancy’s The Division Pre-order Currency Pack
    page. Let us know if you're able to get the content from that page! Be sure you're signed into the account that made the pre-order.

Thanks!
  8. Rawrmonstar Win User

Games to look forward to that are not day one

1) Titanfall

2) Tom Clancy's: The Division

3) Destiny
  9. MRallamagoosa Win User

10. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Keep watch on the developers social and email for when the beta start is announced.

You will usually get an email as well.
Thema:

1. Tom Clancy Division 2 pre-order - Similar Threads - Tom Clancy Division

2. Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Beta Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Beta Code: I pre-ordered the game weeks ago and still have not recieved my beta code. Is anyone having this issue. fbbb33e7-18df-4245-888f-c8d27951b932
  3. Tom Clancys The Division

in XBoX on Windows
    Tom Clancys The Division: warum kann ich seit ein paar tagen nicht mehr vernümftig tom clancys die Abteilung spielen meine ganze Bewegung ist stark verlangsamt und träge (Mod Translation) why can not I play silly tom...
  4. Tom Clancy the division

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tom Clancy the division: Bonjour, Pourquoi je n'arrive pas a jouer a ce jeu.le code erreur DELTA C-1-200 apparait depuis hier? Merci f10e178f-a5a0-4258-930e-d09e6d9e9e2e
  5. achievement in Tom Clancy's The Division

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievement in Tom Clancy's The Division: I have fulfilled the conditions of achievement. But the xbox does not give me this achievement. Even in the game I was given the award for the same achievement. 4b69643e-f351-4dbf-ac2d-490d3926bdeb
  6. TOM CLANCY'S DIVISION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TOM CLANCY'S DIVISION: WELL, THE APPLICATION I BUILT IS 100% ONLINE AND DOES NOT COME IN THE DESCRIPTION THAT WAS THIS WAY. 255be522-a05c-402f-8bb0-698731a527ca
  7. Stopping me from playing Tom Clancy's The Division.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stopping me from playing Tom Clancy's The Division.: Cant play Tom Clancy's The Division and have called Xbox support now 3 times and had me do a bunch of troubleshoot that did not work then was told that they have done everything they could to help...
  8. I have an Xbox 1 with Tom Clancy the division on it. How do you get it to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox 1 with Tom Clancy the division on it. How do you get it to play?: I have an Xbox 1 with Tom Clancy the division on it. How do you get it to play? 74317870-c76f-4d01-a552-33019debcceb
  9. Tom Clancy’s The Division- Streets of New York Outfit Bundle - Did not receive items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tom Clancy’s The Division- Streets of New York Outfit Bundle - Did not receive items: Just purchased Tom Clancy’s The Division™ Streets of New York Outfit Bundle Paypal Transaction ID: [Mod Removed] And it's in my Microsoft account already, but I did not get the items. Not in...
  10. Disc version of Tom Clancy's The Division wont install on my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc version of Tom Clancy's The Division wont install on my console: Hi, i have been trying to install Tom Clancy's The Division (disc) all day and it keeps stopping randomly, some times it an stop at 22% and if it manages to get past that it stops at 75% i have...