Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow does not install in German Language ( Xbox Set...

Discus and support Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow does not install in German Language ( Xbox Set... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Splinter Cell pandora Tomorrow ( Backwards Compat ) from the Xbox store. The Game does not install in German. The Rest of the splinter Cell... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnNoYiNgSoUnDXx, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow does not install in German Language ( Xbox Set...

I bought Splinter Cell pandora Tomorrow ( Backwards Compat ) from the Xbox store. The Game does not install in German. The Rest of the splinter Cell series works fine its jsut the second Installment. it Seems from Comments and Reviews that i am not the
    only one but i havent seen it under known issiues.

:)

AnNoYiNgSoUnDXx, Jul 10, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow does not install in German Language ( Xbox Set to German )

You should contact their
    support group
    about that as it is an in game issue they will need to resolve it.
  3. BizarroMantis Win User

Tom

Clancy's games have sold over 76 million copies worldwide. A list of some of the Clancy video titles, which span multiple platforms:

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six," 1998.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear," 1999.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon," 2001.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Desert Siege," 2002.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder," 2002.

- "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell," 2002.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3," 2003.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield," 2003.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2," 2004.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm," 2004.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Athena Sword," 2004.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow," 2004.

- "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow," 2004.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike," 2005.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown," 2005.

- "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory," 2005.

- "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent," 2006.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter," 2006.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Critical Hour," 2006.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas," 2006.

- "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Essentials," 2006.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2," 2007.

- "Tom Clancy's EndWar," 2008.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2," 2008.

- "Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X," 2009.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Predator," 2010.

- "Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2," 2010.

- "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction," 2010.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars," 2011.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Alpha," 2012.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier," 2012.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online," 2012.

- "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist," 2013.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: Patriots," to be released in 2014.

- "Tom Clancy's The Division," to be released 2014.
  4. Zombie Harvest Win User

Best Game Ever Created?

woah woah Splinter Cell Chaos theory was way better than Pandora Tommorow.
  5. Ron doh 9 Win User

xbox error help please

It's on t since it Tom Clancys splinter cell
  6. Captain Gini Win User

What games would you like to be added on Backward compatibility list for this year(2019)?

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Thema:

Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow does not install in German Language ( Xbox Set...

1. Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow does not install in German Language ( Xbox Set... - Similar Threads - Tom Clancys Splinter

2. My Tom Clancy's ghost recon wild lands Fisical CD is confused for the free trial version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Tom Clancy's ghost recon wild lands Fisical CD is confused for the free trial version...: I was playing the game for a while and then I left it. One month ago I install it and for my surprise the game when I start it up was: "The game trial has expired, please buy the complete game"....
  3. New Tom Clancy Game to be Announced by Ubisoft on May 9th 2019. PREDICTIONS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Tom Clancy Game to be Announced by Ubisoft on May 9th 2019. PREDICTIONS?: My prediction for the Ubisoft May 9th announcement is Splinter Cell, How about yours? 0cbab405-d034-4fac-a46e-bfde7f20b888
  4. No se me deja descargar tom clancy´s the division cuando ya lo tenía. (I'm Not allowed to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No se me deja descargar tom clancy´s the division cuando ya lo tenía. (I'm Not allowed to...: Hace tiempo en una de las ofertas por ser miembro gold, estaba para descargar gratis dicho juego, el cual desargue, jugué, saqué logros y demás. ahora que después de un tiempo sin haber estado en...
  5. Tom Clancy's The Division 2 punch card not working?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tom Clancy's The Division 2 punch card not working?: So I bought the digital game on the Xbox store on my Xbox and it and when I go to the purchase box, it goes to the store and shows I have it downloaded and installed yet go back and it won't...
  6. How to get a refund for digital Tom Clancy's The Division 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get a refund for digital Tom Clancy's The Division 2?: I'm trying to get a refund for a digital copy of The Division 2, but Microsoft's refund process does not allow me to get through it. The options given in that process are not representative of my...
  7. Xbox one / and Xbox one (Tom Clancy, Splinter cell Blacklist)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one / and Xbox one (Tom Clancy, Splinter cell Blacklist): I just got a Xbox one and was really happy to see that its backwards compatible with Xbox One, which was the reason I downloaded the game. I can play multi-player and let the game pick randomly...
  8. Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Beta Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Beta Code: I pre-ordered the game weeks ago and still have not recieved my beta code. Is anyone having this issue. fbbb33e7-18df-4245-888f-c8d27951b932
  9. Tom Clancy's Promotion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tom Clancy's Promotion: I bought the R6 (Rainbow Six Advanced) and left downloading since yesterday (23/01), today (24/01) the game is downloaded and does not start anyone has information about it?...
  10. Please bring Tom clancy's Splinter Cell:Chaos Theory (Digital Version) to the Greek store!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please bring Tom clancy's Splinter Cell:Chaos Theory (Digital Version) to the Greek store!: I already chatted with ubisoft who is the publisher of the game and they told you have the power to do it! 5784f9ef-fdb9-4d0d-9aca-a51a63bbcc12