Tomb Raider donwloaded in USA, need to be changed into French not English/Spanish

Discus and support Tomb Raider donwloaded in USA, need to be changed into French not English/Spanish in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, My question is in the title, I bought Tomb Raider from a card, so I did have it donwloaded. But I thought what ever the licence I will be able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by daniel DUCTEIL, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Tomb Raider donwloaded in USA, need to be changed into French not English/Spanish

Hi,

My question is in the title, I bought Tomb Raider from a card, so I did have it donwloaded.

But I thought what ever the licence I will be able to play it into French. But the options shown me just English/Spanish or Spanish/English, is it possible to download a version in French from the same 'licence'.

My region is USA but the language is French !

I do not have any pb to re-do everything from the start!

So could you tell me is there is an official way or not.

thank you very much.

:)

daniel DUCTEIL, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Edza420
    Edza420 Guest
    rise of the tomb raider french version - does it have english language?

rise of the tomb raider french version - does it have english language? Thanks alot

Edza420, Dec 31, 2013
  3. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest
    BUG - TOMB RAIDER / XBOX LIVE GOLD MARCH DLC - LANGUAGE ERROR

The only one is Halo 3, i just get subtiles in French, all voices are in English Inside the game. The game description has French Speaking available as Tomb Raider... I already tried to delete and download it again but still the same. Is normal or is an
    error like Tomb Raider ?

Wishcatcher, Dec 31, 2013
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Tomb Raider donwloaded in USA, need to be changed into French not English/Spanish

Sorry but the language is linked to the country that the game was downloaded from. Since your account is set to the US you will not be able to change it to French.

onyxishere, Jan 1, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry but the language is linked to the country that the game was downloaded from. Since your account is set to the US you will not be able to change it to French.
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

BUG - TOMB RAIDER / XBOX LIVE GOLD MARCH DLC - LANGUAGE ERROR

The only one is Halo 3, i just get subtiles in French, all voices are in English Inside the game. The game description has French Speaking available as Tomb Raider... I already tried to delete and download it again but still the same. Is normal or is an
    error like Tomb Raider ?
  7. MisterFizzle Win User

Downloaded a game .

8. EOL Darkcaptain Win User

Problem with Preview Update

Oh! I have MY solution, only change the Language (my region is Spanish) change to English (USA) and i can see the App!
  9. EOL Darkcaptain Win User

Xbox One Update Preview Code Issue

Oh! I have MY solution, only change the Language (my region is Spanish) change to English (USA) and i can see the App!
Thema:

1. Tomb Raider donwloaded in USA, need to be changed into French not English/Spanish - Similar Threads - Tomb Raider donwloaded

2. Temporary Freezing Issues in Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Temporary Freezing Issues in Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One X: Hello everyone, This past summer I picked up Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration from the Microsoft Store on my Xbox One X. The game is fantastic and I thoroughly enjoyed my first...
  3. Rise Of The Tomb Raider Series X Glitching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise Of The Tomb Raider Series X Glitching: Just got my xbox series x, playing Rise Of The Tomb Raider on a samsung 4k tv. have maybe 100 games installed and this is the only game giving me issues. i noticed pretty early on when i light a...
  4. rise of the tomb raider game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rise of the tomb raider game: Hello I just installed rise of the tomb raider on the new xbox serie x, but after playing a while i get a blue screen and the game won't go further. Will there be an update for this game. Seems...
  5. Statue does not fall Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Statue does not fall Rise of the Tomb Raider: I have a problem with the "Flooded Files" phase. I've already blown up the 3 corners of the statue but it doesn't fall! The cutscene appears, shows the explosion, but the statue is still standing...
  6. Is Tomb Raider Definitive Edition re-mastered?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Tomb Raider Definitive Edition re-mastered?: Hi, Can anyone confirm if this edition of the game is XBox One X enhanced, and/or runs in 4K HDR? Most reviews I read seems to suggest no, but the local game shop told me that it is... Any info...
  7. Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox Version on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox Version on PC: I bought the ROTR 20 year anniversary a while ago but I didn't realize it was the xbox version and I use pc. Is it possible to install it on my pc even though it said the system requirements for...
  8. Rise of the Tomb Raider is momenteel niet beschikbaar in uw account. 0x803F8001.

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of the Tomb Raider is momenteel niet beschikbaar in uw account. 0x803F8001.: Rise of the Tomb Raider is momenteel niet beschikbaar in uw account. Controleer of u bent aangemeld bij de Microsoft Store en probeer het opnieuw. Dit is de foutcode voor het geval u deze nodig...
  9. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition: To whom it may concern, I have the Definitive Edition of Tomb Raider for Xbox One. I have about 52% of the game done, but when I try to load it, all I see is a black screen and I hear some...
  10. Rise Of The Tomb Raider DLC question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise Of The Tomb Raider DLC question: I purchased this game on the Microsoft sale and i purchased the $9.99 20 year celebration DLC pack. I install the game and it does say thanks for buying celebration pack, but in shop within the...