Tomb Raider donwloaded in USA, need to be changed into French not English/Spanish

Discus and support Tomb Raider donwloaded in USA, need to be changed into French not English/Spanish in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, My question is in the title, I bought Tomb Raider from a card, so I did have it donwloaded. But I thought what ever the licence I will be able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by daniel DUCTEIL, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Tomb Raider donwloaded in USA, need to be changed into French not English/Spanish

Hi,

My question is in the title, I bought Tomb Raider from a card, so I did have it donwloaded.

But I thought what ever the licence I will be able to play it into French. But the options shown me just English/Spanish or Spanish/English, is it possible to download a version in French from the same 'licence'.

My region is USA but the language is French !

I do not have any pb to re-do everything from the start!

So could you tell me is there is an official way or not.

thank you very much.

:)

daniel DUCTEIL, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Edza420
    Edza420 Guest
    rise of the tomb raider french version - does it have english language?

rise of the tomb raider french version - does it have english language? Thanks alot

Edza420, Dec 31, 2013
  3. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest
    BUG - TOMB RAIDER / XBOX LIVE GOLD MARCH DLC - LANGUAGE ERROR

The only one is Halo 3, i just get subtiles in French, all voices are in English Inside the game. The game description has French Speaking available as Tomb Raider... I already tried to delete and download it again but still the same. Is normal or is an
    error like Tomb Raider ?

Wishcatcher, Dec 31, 2013
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Tomb Raider donwloaded in USA, need to be changed into French not English/Spanish

Sorry but the language is linked to the country that the game was downloaded from. Since your account is set to the US you will not be able to change it to French.

onyxishere, Jan 1, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry but the language is linked to the country that the game was downloaded from. Since your account is set to the US you will not be able to change it to French.
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

BUG - TOMB RAIDER / XBOX LIVE GOLD MARCH DLC - LANGUAGE ERROR

The only one is Halo 3, i just get subtiles in French, all voices are in English Inside the game. The game description has French Speaking available as Tomb Raider... I already tried to delete and download it again but still the same. Is normal or is an
    error like Tomb Raider ?
  7. MisterFizzle Win User

Downloaded a game .

8. EOL Darkcaptain Win User

Problem with Preview Update

Oh! I have MY solution, only change the Language (my region is Spanish) change to English (USA) and i can see the App!
  9. EOL Darkcaptain Win User

Xbox One Update Preview Code Issue

Oh! I have MY solution, only change the Language (my region is Spanish) change to English (USA) and i can see the App!
Thema:

1. Tomb Raider donwloaded in USA, need to be changed into French not English/Spanish - Similar Threads - Tomb Raider donwloaded

2. Shadow of the Tomb Raider DLC Unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider DLC Unavailable: Before I explain this issue, can I just say that not being able to contact XB Support by phone or chat for this type of problem is just wrong. It's bad enough enough that I've wasted countless...
  3. Tomb raider 2013 -> Tomb raider: definitive edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb raider 2013 -> Tomb raider: definitive edition: I have existing cloud saves from my xbox 360. I like to pick up where I left off using my xbox one. Xbox one only has the definitive edition available. Can I use the old saves or must I start the...
  4. Shadow of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider: i buy this digital code game today (2020-6-4) , x box one s show app i own this game, but i can't install it my xbox one s my consol screen gone black and not happen any thing. how i fix it,...
  5. I'm no longer able to play "Rise of the Tomb Raider" on Gamepass.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm no longer able to play "Rise of the Tomb Raider" on Gamepass.: I went to play the game "Rise of the Tomb Raider" and it now says. Rise of the Tomb Raider is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 My...
  6. rise of the tomb raider completely gone from my account.

in XBoX on Windows
    rise of the tomb raider completely gone from my account.: I purchased The game rise of the tomb raider 2 months ago now it is completely gone from my Microsoft store account. It was purchased the same day as the pass for PC. What do I do now???...
  7. Can anybody confirme that Rise Of Tomb Raider achivements aren't working or not on Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anybody confirme that Rise Of Tomb Raider achivements aren't working or not on Xbox...: Rise Of Tomb Raider achivements aren't working for me on Xbox Game Pass Pc. The game is not even being detected by True Achivement website. It's not even showing my in my played games list on true...
  8. ERRORE: A valid license for Rise of the Tomb Raider could not be retrieved.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERRORE: A valid license for Rise of the Tomb Raider could not be retrieved.: Ciao a tutta la community! E' da questa mattina che mi appare il seguente errore: "A valid license for Rise of the Tomb Raider could not be retrieved." quando provo ad accedere al gioco....
  9. Shadow of the Tomb Raider crasing at campfire sites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider crasing at campfire sites: Hi everyone out there! I have a problem with Shadow of the Tomb Raider (digital download). Every time I attempt to access the campfire menu, I can upgrade skills with no issues, BUT when I select...
  10. Tomb Raider Anniversary not starting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Anniversary not starting: Hi I’ve purchased Tomb Raider Anniversary digitally on Xbox Store yesterday and although it is installed on my system, I can’t open or play the game. Every time I try it tells me I don’t own the...