Tomb Raider Games

Discus and support Tomb Raider Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi...I have an XBox1 and want to play tomb raider Legend, Anniversary and Underworld on it but they are only available for Xbox 360. Will they play on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VicenaryHoney27, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Tomb Raider Games

Hi...I have an XBox1 and want to play tomb raider Legend, Anniversary and Underworld on it but they are only available for Xbox 360. Will they play on my Xbox 1

Thanks

:)

VicenaryHoney27, Sep 3, 2019
  2. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

Your Top 5 Most Wanted Games of 2013

Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider

It is the only game I want. I am furious at Square Enix for putting the game back six months. Just what the heck are they doing that needed the game to be put back 6 months.

It is nice to see just how many people are wanting the game. From the trailers I have seen it looks incredible.
  3. bishDOTexe Win User

Game Pass Games!

game pass is worth the money and has awesome games I personally recommend rocket league or any of the tomb raider games
    Never been big into rocket league, but tomb raider for sure! I still have yet to play rise of the tomb raider and shadow of the tomb raider, but the first in the reboot series was great!
  4. DreadGrrl Win User

I can't play a game that I already had

There is no game simply named “Tomb Raider” that is backwards compatable.

There are three “Tomb Raider” games that are: Underworld, Anniversary, and Legend.
  5. FLUFFYR00 Win User

Nostalgia Mode

Love the original tomb raider games, especially tomb raider 2. Still wish it would get a remake as the first tomb raider had a pretty solid remake a few years ago.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Any games like Last of Us or Uncharted on Xbox?

Tomb Raider is about as close as you're going to get. The Last of Us is a great game, but so is Tomb Raider.
Thema:

Tomb Raider Games

1. Tomb Raider Games - Similar Threads - Tomb Raider Games

2. Nákup hry - Tomb Raider Underworld (Mod Translation: Buying a game - Tomb raider Underworld)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nákup hry - Tomb Raider Underworld (Mod Translation: Buying a game - Tomb raider Underworld): Dobrý den, Při pokusu koupit hru - Tomb Raider Underworld, systém hlásí, že nelze nákup dokončit, abych zkusil později. Pokud zkusím koupit DLC, tak se nákup podaří. Nechápu toto chování. Přitom...
  3. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition Save Game Failing to Load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Definitive Edition Save Game Failing to Load: Hi, I've just recently got Tomb Raider Definitive edition through Xbox game pass. I realize this is an old game but wondered if anyone has come across this recently. I got to about 52% through...
  4. Rise of the Tomb Raider Game Progress % not updating (Win10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of the Tomb Raider Game Progress % not updating (Win10): I've recently finished the game on survivor difficulty, and have an in game progress of 100%, how ever the associated achievements have not popped. On the Xbox.com site it only show a game...
  5. Tomb Raider 2018 Movie Purchase with 2 Weeks Game Pass Free?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tomb Raider 2018 Movie Purchase with 2 Weeks Game Pass Free?: Hello, I purchased the digital movie tomb raider and it was supposed to come with 2 weeks free of game pass but i never got a message/notification with a code for that yet? Is that still to come...
  6. Tomb Raider "Game Pass Offer" and no Game Pass code? Promo being scrubbed from existence?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tomb Raider "Game Pass Offer" and no Game Pass code? Promo being scrubbed from existence?: SUMMARY: For several days there was an offer to purchase the new Tomb Raider movie and receive 2 weeks (14 days) of Game Pass for a combined $18.99 USD. I purchased this. I still have not received...
  7. Tomb Raider doesnt Start, game mit der released

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider doesnt Start, game mit der released: Hello together, I buyed the game shadow of theTomb Raider . Installation was ok, but now we are not able to play the game. there is the Message that we are to early and have to wait for the...
  8. Jogo Shadow of Tomb Raider não inicia -[Translation -Game Shadow of Tomb Raider does not ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogo Shadow of Tomb Raider não inicia -[Translation -Game Shadow of Tomb Raider does not ...: Boa noite! Comprei o jogo shadow of tomb raider porém o jogo não inicia. Baixei o complemento que solicita após inserir a mídia, atualizei o sistema do xbox, instalei o aplicativo Blu-ray,...
  9. Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 ...: I seem to be missing either an item or its a bug, I got 98% Complete Relics 53/54 Documents 40/40 Murals 2/2 it seems like either I am missing an Relics in the Rise of the Tomb Raider game...
  10. tomb raider anniversary not showing on xbox store on xbox one backward compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    tomb raider anniversary not showing on xbox store on xbox one backward compatible games: hi tomb raider anniversary not showing on xbox store on xbox one backward compatible games any idea it was added yesterday according to the news cf138ec3-782a-49f0-b845-0437a108ae84