Tomb Raider keeps crashing back to Dashboard when I load up my save

Discus and support Tomb Raider keeps crashing back to Dashboard when I load up my save in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im on 62% after the boat sunk then when I died it crashed after loading checkpoint. Ive tried deleting save then resynced it, rebooted the console and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x Sgt Stony x, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Tomb Raider keeps crashing back to Dashboard when I load up my save

Im on 62% after the boat sunk then when I died it crashed after loading checkpoint. Ive tried deleting save then resynced it, rebooted the console and started a new game then load but still CTDs on the 62% save. I dont feel like restarting from 0% as im
    so far into the game. Is there a way to fix it?

:)

x Sgt Stony x, Apr 28, 2015
  2. error in cdrm stream expecte 'next' marker

rise of the tomb raider keeps crashing and says error in cdrm stream expecte 'next' marker. how can i fix this

BrettRosenbaum, Apr 28, 2015
  3. help with backwards xabability

can anyone help? my xbox one is crashing when i am trying to download my profile to play tomb raider

CordedTerror2, Apr 28, 2015
  4. TwentyToast7606 Win User

Downloading shadow of the tomb raider

My tomb raider wasn't working too but my wus the original tomb raider i deleted it was just stole space and it just crashed when i just lauch it wut heck tomb raider
  5. jedi 6411 Win User

Tomb Raider DE crashing (same spot)

My tomb raider on xbox one just locks up at random and i have to go to dashboard and play from last save. this is the fourth time it has done this
  6. LTA Soldier Win User

Tomb raider xbox one 1080 yay

rather they remake the first one in 1080p, only thing about the new tomb raider i liked was the longbow and the multiplayer with its traps n the long bow lol

All i wanna do when i play tomb raider is raid dangerous trap strewn tombs and spend 4 days with my mind boggled at the worlds most basic puzzle, take me back the brutal tomb raiding days, save crystal n a t rex lool If it weren't for Lara i'd be getting
    muddled up these days between Tomb Raider and Uncharted there slowly becoming the same game :/
  7. PR3D4T0R X4 Win User

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

my other games are working fine but Tomb Raider crashed again :(
  8. mr beanie 27 Win User

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

my tomb raider game is also not working and i have bought a hard copy version, installed it multiple times, reset my xbox and it will still just crash seconds after i try to play, is this just tomb raider because my other games work fine
Thema:

Tomb Raider keeps crashing back to Dashboard when I load up my save

1. Tomb Raider keeps crashing back to Dashboard when I load up my save - Similar Threads - Tomb Raider keeps

2. I'm no longer able to play "Rise of the Tomb Raider" on Gamepass.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm no longer able to play "Rise of the Tomb Raider" on Gamepass.: I went to play the game "Rise of the Tomb Raider" and it now says. Rise of the Tomb Raider is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 My...
  3. rise of the tomb raider completely gone from my account.

in XBoX on Windows
    rise of the tomb raider completely gone from my account.: I purchased The game rise of the tomb raider 2 months ago now it is completely gone from my Microsoft store account. It was purchased the same day as the pass for PC. What do I do now???...
  4. Can anybody confirme that Rise Of Tomb Raider achivements aren't working or not on Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anybody confirme that Rise Of Tomb Raider achivements aren't working or not on Xbox...: Rise Of Tomb Raider achivements aren't working for me on Xbox Game Pass Pc. The game is not even being detected by True Achivement website. It's not even showing my in my played games list on true...
  5. ERRORE: A valid license for Rise of the Tomb Raider could not be retrieved.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERRORE: A valid license for Rise of the Tomb Raider could not be retrieved.: Ciao a tutta la community! E' da questa mattina che mi appare il seguente errore: "A valid license for Rise of the Tomb Raider could not be retrieved." quando provo ad accedere al gioco....
  6. Shadow of the Tomb Raider crasing at campfire sites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider crasing at campfire sites: Hi everyone out there! I have a problem with Shadow of the Tomb Raider (digital download). Every time I attempt to access the campfire menu, I can upgrade skills with no issues, BUT when I select...
  7. Tomb Raider Anniversary not starting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Anniversary not starting: Hi I’ve purchased Tomb Raider Anniversary digitally on Xbox Store yesterday and although it is installed on my system, I can’t open or play the game. Every time I try it tells me I don’t own the...
  8. Rise of the Tomb Raider leaderboards not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the Tomb Raider leaderboards not working: As anyone who follows achievements knows, Rise of the Tomb Raider had 2 achievements glitch on the One X version of the game. Score attacks that upload to leaderboards. If you play one of them...
  9. How can I have my buddy watch my Shadow of the Tomb Raider game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I have my buddy watch my Shadow of the Tomb Raider game?: My buddy and I have Xbox One X consoles. I have the Tomb Raiders game. It doesn't seem to have multiplayer mode, so I would like to be able to play the game on my console and stream that to my...
  10. Bought Digital Tomb Raider and it keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Digital Tomb Raider and it keeps freezing: Bought my first digital game "Tomb Raider DE.". I played the game until the part where i am injured and have to reach the helicopter for medical stuff. When I enter it, it freezes, EVERY time and...