Tomb Raider

Discus and support Tomb Raider in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all! I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that my local Gamestop had Tomb Raider on the Xbox One in stock! Tomb Raider was one of the best... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by poker7275, Jan 25, 2014.

1. poker7275
    poker7275 Guest

Tomb Raider

Hi all! I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that my local Gamestop had Tomb Raider on the Xbox One in stock! Tomb Raider was one of the best games I played last year on the 360. I am delighted to report that the visuals are pretty good, but don't
    expect a quantum leap. The performance so far is very smooth. Forget about the native 1080P 60 FPS on the PS4 crud! I bought it because I wanted to buy a new game for the Xbox One. If you look at the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One Tomb Raider versions side by
    side, you will see a noticeable difference in quality! I play my Xbox One and 360 games on my Sony Bravia 52" LCD 1080P TV. I hope this read was helpful!

:)

poker7275, Jan 25, 2014
  2. BigD18t
    BigD18t Guest
    BigD18t, Jan 25, 2014
  3. StuartATrueRed, Jan 25, 2014
  4. playgirlkayls Win User

Backlog

Shadow of the tomb raider and rise if the tomb raider for me
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

What is your pick for 2015 Game Of The Year?

Lei rise of the tomb raider has a FREE demo on the store and the first tomb raider is free with gold. rise of the tomb raider wont b free for a long time
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition Improvements (IGN)

The tomb raider devs said they have no plans for this new tomb raider to be on pc
  7. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

Your Top 5 Most Wanted Games of 2013

Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider

It is the only game I want. I am furious at Square Enix for putting the game back six months. Just what the heck are they doing that needed the game to be put back 6 months.

It is nice to see just how many people are wanting the game. From the trailers I have seen it looks incredible.
  8. Lofty Who Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Thema:

Tomb Raider

1. Tomb Raider - Similar Threads - Tomb Raider

2. 2013 'Tomb Raider' not showing up in my 'Ready to install' list anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2013 'Tomb Raider' not showing up in my 'Ready to install' list anymore: I own(ed) the vanilla version of the 2013 'Tomb Raider' (NOT the 'Definitive Edition') and it used to be in my list, now it's not. I went to check in the Microsoft Store, and it isn't even...
  3. I CAN NOT GET COINS in Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN NOT GET COINS in Rise of the Tomb Raider: i can not get the 3 coins in FLOODED ARCHIVES Now i can not get it for perfect collection 100% pls help me 20a34eac-8e86-43be-bb40-3bef292c479c
  4. Rise of Tomb Raider Crashes on Startup

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of Tomb Raider Crashes on Startup: Hello, I've installed shadow of the tomb raider via xbox gamepass for pc and every time I launch the game it crashes on the opening screen that displays options. I have worked with multiple techs...
  5. Shadow of the Tomb Raider via xbox beta for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider via xbox beta for pc: Hello, I've installed shadow of the tomb raider via xbox gamepass for pc and every time I launch the game it crashes on the opening screen that displays options. I have worked with multiple techs...
  6. Tomb Raider Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Games: Hi...I have an XBox1 and want to play tomb raider Legend, Anniversary and Underworld on it but they are only available for Xbox 360. Will they play on my Xbox 1 Thanks...
  7. Rise of the tomb raider problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider problem: [img] hello can you guys please help us to update rise of the tomb raider to fix this problem its common in all middle eastern accounts 7a7d15f4-4273-41de-8909-d284425ff1a3
  8. Rise of the Tomb raider Cold darkness DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the Tomb raider Cold darkness DLC: I have purchased the cold darkness DLC and it has turned my Rise of the Tomb Raider game into a trial version.... and it wont let me play any of my saved games. I t keeps telling me i cant make...
  9. The Path Home Xbox One S Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Path Home Xbox One S Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC: Available ? ***Moved from: Music, Movies & TV*** 9411edd6-2d19-454f-8f47-d7bdd7831d33
  10. Tomb Raider: Definitive edition, black screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider: Definitive edition, black screen.: After I launch Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, I'm able to see the title screen just fine, but once I open my saved game, i'm just tooken to a black screen, I can hear the backround noises just...