Tons of my actions on xbox have been restricted

Discus and support Tons of my actions on xbox have been restricted in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So, I've never been on a family account or anything, but almost everything including parties, games, friend requests have all been filtered or... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Charisvll, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Charisvll
    Charisvll Guest

So, I've never been on a family account or anything, but almost everything including parties, games, friend requests have all been filtered or restricted.

I don't know why this is, and it can be very frustrating at times, so any help would be great!

:)

Charisvll, Nov 22, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Sign in with your account at Xbox.com, then click your profile icon in the top right of the page.

- From the dropdown click the three dots and then Xbox Settings.

-That will take you to a page that has your Privacy & Online Safety Settings, from there you can toggle everything to 'Allow'.
  3. Bon3zz1001 Win User

Renting Server Rules (Good Idea to Read) *Ranked Play

Except they don't actually enforce these. At least not the restriction ones. There's tons of servers than ban kick things like Snipers and M320 for example and have been up since launch.
  4. BCEM HE CCATb Win User

$100 more for a system that takes away functionality???

PS4 is a faster system with TONs of games , no restrictions and $100 less :)
  5. MAKO MARAUDER Win User

Family Sharing theory

Most probably you are going to see tons more restrictions, they are not going to let you game the system.
  6. NOBLExGAMER Win User

Have Not Received My $5 giftcard

Why is it that no action has been taken by now? It's not just me either it's tons of other people that are not receiving the codes the are owed! I am starting to feel that we are just being brushed aside.
Thema:

1. Tons of my actions on xbox have been restricted - Similar Threads - Tons actions been

2. When Yakuza 5 will be patched? Facing a ton of gamebreaking bugs

in XBoX on Windows
    When Yakuza 5 will be patched? Facing a ton of gamebreaking bugs: As the title says. I see steam already patched the game more than 1 week ago while in game pass not only the game is not patched but due the Game Pass client politics I just can't manually install...
  3. missing a ton of episodes but only on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing a ton of episodes but only on Xbox 360: Hi all, So i recently purchased Futurama the complete Series (182 episodes) through the Movies and TV app on Xbox One. I can access all episodes on my Xbox One and on my laptop running windows...
  4. Xbox won’t let me sign in. I’ve rebooted and reset TONS of times

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won’t let me sign in. I’ve rebooted and reset TONS of times: My xbox one wont let me sign in, ive reset and rebooted several times, tried unplugging it, the ten second hold on the power button, etc. whenever i try to log in, it lets me go to the pages, and...
  5. Zero friends shown yet I have a ton!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zero friends shown yet I have a ton!: For some reason—and this only happens when i’m on xbox one—does it show that i have ‘0 friends online’ under my people tab. The only way i can check if they’re online is through my conversations...
  6. Kein Ton Xbox One X - Problem gelöst [No Sound Xbox One X - Problem Solved]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kein Ton Xbox One X - Problem gelöst [No Sound Xbox One X - Problem Solved]: Problem gelöst Ich habe eine Xbox One X mit einem PC Monitor nur mit DVI Anschluss verbunden. Der Monitor hat keinen HDMI Anschluss und ist auch kein Fernseher. Ich habe versucht an den Monitor...
  7. Kein Ton Xbox One X - Problem gelöst

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kein Ton Xbox One X - Problem gelöst: Problem gelöst Ich habe eine Xbox One X mit einem PC Monitor nur mit DVI Anschluss verbunden. Der Monitor hat keinen HDMI Anschluss und ist auch kein Fernseher. Ich habe versucht an den Monitor...
  8. Kein Ton Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kein Ton Xbox One X: Ich habe eine Xbox One X mit einem PC Monitor nur mit DVI Anschluss verbunden. Der Monitor hat keinen HDMI Anschluss und ist auch kein Fernseher. Ich habe versucht an den Monitor externe...
  9. Is anyone else missing tons of box art after today's Xbox (Beta) update for Android?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else missing tons of box art after today's Xbox (Beta) update for Android?: [IMG] https://i.redd.it/kn3f41c8a5k31.png submitted by /u/snikito [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox one controller, kein ton über Kopfhörer wenn spiel gestartet wird[Translation-Xbox one...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller, kein ton über Kopfhörer wenn spiel gestartet wird[Translation-Xbox one...: Guten tag liebe Leute, need Help ich finde im Netz meine Fehlerbeschreibung nirgendwo, hoffentlich wisst ihr weiter. Über den Microsoft Wireless Adapter habe ich ein Xbox one Controller unter...