too many devices home xbox

Discus and support too many devices home xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my friend recently brought the new COD game and im trying to home his xbox but it says there is too many accounts on it? he has removed other devices... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dupey, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Dupey
    Dupey Guest

my friend recently brought the new COD game and im trying to home his xbox but it says there is too many accounts on it? he has removed other devices from his microsoft account and it still says its full.. i contacted MS but they werent much help unfortunately
    and couldnt reset all the devices homed to his xbox, all i need help with is knowing how to remove another account that is homing his xbox as the person is refusing to remove it

:)

Dupey, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Niko1664 Win User

Hello,

First of all, it's not clear. Your title is "too many devices..." and after you talk about accounts. Like @GroundOregano said it to you, you can have 6 accounts per household. But the problem is just the number of account
    register on your device, not the household.
  3. Tomesso Win User

Hi there,

Your friend can manage his devices via this page after he signed in:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/

If he removes all the registered systems, except his own console, it should be work. Maybe you have to wait a few days after he deleted it. And the person who is "homing" his profile, he cannot refuses the remove. I
    suggest him change his MS account password first.

Cheers
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

You can have 6 accounts per household. Just for the information.
  5. AridLizard Win User

the error of "too many accounts" has nothing to do with the number of devices linked to his account, it is because there are too many accounts on the Xbox you are trying to add his account to.

remove one of the accounts that is rarely used and see if he can add his account.

let us know how you get on
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Too many people have this as their home xbox

Thema:

1. too many devices home xbox - Similar Threads - too many devices

2. Too many people have this as their home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Too many people have this as their home xbox: I've waited a whole year and after this says this letter Too many people have this as their home xbox what should i do ? 0be85c39-e648-4649-b6ff-a128707951df
  3. Too many redirects (going from profile to privacy settings)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Too many redirects (going from profile to privacy settings): This happens on all devices and browsers, tried ever tip in the book. (both on wifi and mobile network) even took the trip to the neighbour, same result. On the Xbox I cannot access "online...
  4. Nessun accesso troppi tentativi (No access too many attempts)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nessun accesso troppi tentativi (No access too many attempts): Buonasera, e da giorni che il mio problema va avanti, non mi viene consentito l'accesso all'account con le credenziali che non ho mai scordato. vengo sempre riportato alla seguente schermata...
  5. Too many authentication attempts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Too many authentication attempts: In March my account got messed up and it was saying too many authentication attempts- Microsoft acknowledged that this was a server problem on their end and was able to fix my account after about...
  6. I have too many devices on my account even though I only have 3 so I can't run a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I have too many devices on my account even though I only have 3 so I can't run a game: I cannot play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition because I have too many devices connected. Although I only have 3 devices connected and the limit is 20 altogether. I have tried deleting my old laptop...
  7. Troppi salvataggi Forza Horizon 3[Too many rescues Force Horizon 3]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Troppi salvataggi Forza Horizon 3[Too many rescues Force Horizon 3]: "hai troppi file di questo tipo salvati. Eliminane alcuni dal tuo elenco di file prima di salvarne altri." Dove e come posso eliminare file in Forza Horizon 3? [Translation - "you have too many...
  8. Xbox one selections jump too many places.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one selections jump too many places.: So basically, when I am trying to select something, my xbox jumps 2 or more spaces . This happens in games, apps, and the home screen. I did a full reset of the console and used 2 different...
  9. Too many Xbox One X consoles randomly disconnecting from internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Too many Xbox One X consoles randomly disconnecting from internet: I've posted in two other threads addressing this but I'd like to make another discussion topic about it in hopes to bring more attention to the widespread problem many are dealing with. I've been...
  10. Bingo needs to be revamped due to too many problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo needs to be revamped due to too many problems.: MS please fix the current issues with MS Bingo. We are unable to access the game due to a flashing connection bar in the middle of the page, we can't redeem our gifts because the disappear or...