Too many people have this as their home xbox

Discus and support Too many people have this as their home xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've waited a whole year and after this says this letter Too many people have this as their home xbox what should i do ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XboxinLuxorGame, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Too many people have this as their home xbox

I've waited a whole year and after this says this letter

what should i do ?

:)

XboxinLuxorGame, Sep 25, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

3. Just A Fellow Strang Win User

It means your console had reached the maximum number of accounts that can be set as their home.

Do a soft factory reset and this should do the trick. Go to Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console > Reset and keeps my games & apps
  4. Real Dangerr Win User

What do they have as their home Xbox?
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

it seems that another profile on the console is already set as home xbox.
  6. IRB Win User

Set youe profile to log in via controller so you dont need to set it as home of there are other members who set it as home. I believe its one account rhat can set as home oer xbox.
    Your xbox can be the "home Xbox" of more than one account. There is a limit, but certainly more than one. Auto sign in, isn't really a good work around and a potential security issue.

You will need to get one of the accounts that has your console set as their home to remove it.
Thema:

1. Too many people have this as their home xbox - Similar Threads - Too many home

2. too many devices home xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    too many devices home xbox: my friend recently brought the new COD game and im trying to home his xbox but it says there is too many accounts on it? he has removed other devices from his microsoft account and it still says...
  3. Too many redirects (going from profile to privacy settings)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Too many redirects (going from profile to privacy settings): This happens on all devices and browsers, tried ever tip in the book. (both on wifi and mobile network) even took the trip to the neighbour, same result. On the Xbox I cannot access "online...
  4. Nessun accesso troppi tentativi (No access too many attempts)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nessun accesso troppi tentativi (No access too many attempts): Buonasera, e da giorni che il mio problema va avanti, non mi viene consentito l'accesso all'account con le credenziali che non ho mai scordato. vengo sempre riportato alla seguente schermata...
  5. Too many authentication attempts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Too many authentication attempts: In March my account got messed up and it was saying too many authentication attempts- Microsoft acknowledged that this was a server problem on their end and was able to fix my account after about...
  6. I have too many devices on my account even though I only have 3 so I can't run a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I have too many devices on my account even though I only have 3 so I can't run a game: I cannot play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition because I have too many devices connected. Although I only have 3 devices connected and the limit is 20 altogether. I have tried deleting my old laptop...
  7. Troppi salvataggi Forza Horizon 3[Too many rescues Force Horizon 3]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Troppi salvataggi Forza Horizon 3[Too many rescues Force Horizon 3]: "hai troppi file di questo tipo salvati. Eliminane alcuni dal tuo elenco di file prima di salvarne altri." Dove e come posso eliminare file in Forza Horizon 3? [Translation - "you have too many...
  8. How do I fix "Too many people have this as their home xbox"

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix "Too many people have this as their home xbox": I am trying to give my brother my games, as he finally got his own xbox but when I try to set his xbox as my home xbox, I get told that too many people have this as their home xbox do not have my...
  9. too many accounts have this signed as there home xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    too many accounts have this signed as there home xbox?: recently got an xbox one and when i try asign my account to home xbox it says too many account have this signed as the home xbox, i removed all account off the xbox and tried again but had the...
  10. Set home too many times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Set home too many times: I have set my Xbox home 3 times already, not knowing there was a limit. On the last time, my friend did it on his xbox. Now, I cannot set it back. I was wondering what problems this will give me,...