Too many tries opening Microsoft account when trying to download Minecraft

Discus and support Too many tries opening Microsoft account when trying to download Minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am attempting to download Minecraft for PC for my son. He is a minor and it is requiring permission from me, using my microsoft account. Whenever I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NikkiStup, May 5, 2022.

1. NikkiStup
    NikkiStup Guest

I am attempting to download Minecraft for PC for my son. He is a minor and it is requiring permission from me, using my microsoft account. Whenever I attempt to login in order to give him permission, I get this message: Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.

The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication attempts. Please wait a moment and try again.

I have tried using different browsers, clearing cache, etc. Nothing is working. I am SUPER frustrated as this seems to be a problem for many. Can someone please tell me how to fix this issue?

*Moved to Gaming and Xbox*

:)

NikkiStup, May 5, 2022
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

Hello NikkiStup,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. It's possible that the several unsuccessful login attempts are preventing you from accessing your account. You may view You can't sign in to your Microsoft account for potential solutions regarding the specific error you are receiving. If the error persists after attempting these additional troubleshooting steps, please contact us directly... you may do so by visiting: Contact Us - Microsoft Support.

Thank you,

-Tali
  3. UnauditedDuke36 Win User

Problem with Microsoft account and DLC

I think my account is locked. I tried to download the profile in the console with every password imaginable and this message appears: "Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account. Go to
    https://account.live.com for help".

Then I enter the site and try there too, and appears: "You've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect account or password".
  4. Risky cS Win User

Battlefield 4 Beta access

I'm in the UK, and it's showing me I can download the open beta but when I try *BOOM* I get an error code. Been a different one each time, all different errors. All unrelated too... Had so many problems with Microsoft accounts recently. I also tried switching
    my gamertag over to a new email account, first ever transfer, and apparently I can't do it. The temptation to go to PlayStation or PC next console generation is overwhelming I'm having that many issues.

Back to the Beta, anybody got any work arounds for downloading it?
  5. dylanbissell Win User

Minecraft not launching on Xbox One

I kinda have an issue similar, I have Minecraft XOE on a disk and when there was the offer, for downloading the recent Minecraft for free I did it, and this is a while and fast forward to today, I tried to open the latest minecraft and it loads for a sec
    then a pop comes and says sign in with the account you used to buy it, and my account is the one I used to download it when it was free
  6. DivaNemo Win User

Microsoft games not working

All of my microsoft games are not opening. When I tried to get into my bingo game it said to uninstall it and reinstall. Now I keep getting an error code when I try to install. I will not install. When I tried my other microsoft games those too will
    not open.
Thema:

1. Too many tries opening Microsoft account when trying to download Minecraft - Similar Threads - Too many tries

2. Cannot Parent Authorise Child's xbox Account Creation "too many repeated authentication...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Parent Authorise Child's xbox Account Creation "too many repeated authentication...: Hi, I am trying to create an xbox profile for my Child's microsoft live account. The xbox profile creation process asks for the parent's Approval, and requests Parent's login details. I give my...
  3. Can’t log into Microsoft account “too many repeated authentication attempts” after first...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log into Microsoft account “too many repeated authentication attempts” after first...: I haven’t been able to log into my account for about 3 weeks now. When the problem originally started i booted up my series s and as soon as it automatically tried to log me in I got a pop up that...
  4. PoE Admitted That There Are Too Many Types Of Splinters In Path Of Exile

in XBoX on Windows
    PoE Admitted That There Are Too Many Types Of Splinters In Path Of Exile: [img] We all know that Path of Exile's Expedition update just landed not a very long time ago, and the reaction has been varied quite a lot so far. The developers have already put out a post...
  5. Too many gamertags!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Too many gamertags!!: I got a new PC. In setting it up, I ended up with a second Microsoft account (unintentionally) and TWO new XBOX gamertags. However, I CANNOT access my existing XBOX account/gamertag on my new PC....
  6. Xbox Insider App currently down from too many users (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider App currently down from too many users (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥: Sega sends an army of Arks to take down the Xbox Insider App at 10 am Pst/ 1 pm Est. As the enemy was only level 1, the mission was successful in mere seconds. It's been 15 minutes and the health...
  7. too many unsuccessful attempts , account locked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    too many unsuccessful attempts , account locked.: I cannot gain access to an xbox account because i forgot the password and security question i set up for it. The account is locked now due to too many unsuccessful attempts on my part because like...
  8. Far too many issues with skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Far too many issues with skip ahead: There are far too many issues with ghe current release. I'm very seriously considering taking this xbox One S out kf the program. Sign-in issues Disconnects from live and won't reconnect even...
  9. Xbox Live sign in error: You've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect account...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live sign in error: You've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect account...: I got this error upon the first attempt at signing in. I had the correct account name and password, I am certain of it. What I am not certain about is whether sign-in is actually asking for the...
  10. Please help, my Xbox live account is blocked and it tell me I've tried the password too many ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, my Xbox live account is blocked and it tell me I've tried the password too many ...: Can someone from Xbox Live support team contact me, I'm trying to use the online chat but the names fields are disabled. dd09e84c-f598-4fc2-9006-2f89d67603f0