Too much 'A' clicking required...

Discus and support Too much 'A' clicking required... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Not sure if this has been discussed and the forums are not behaving properly. (I can only see page one of the posts, the other pages have the header... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Digital Camel, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Too much 'A' clicking required...

Not sure if this has been discussed and the forums are not behaving properly. (I can only see page one of the posts, the other pages have the header but no posts show up.)

It would be really nice to be able to turn off a lot of the pre/post shot animations. I find that just to get to the point where I can setup my shot, I have to press 'A' 4 or five times to cut the animations short. I'd also like to be able to skip the
    AI rival shots. And turn off the player reaction animations... All the animations are fine first time through, but after you play for a while, they just get in the way. I want to play the game, not watch the game...

Thoughts?

J

:)

Digital Camel, Feb 13, 2014
  2. wow antman
    wow antman Guest
    Clicking here too

His disc drive is clicking and grinding.

wow antman, Feb 13, 2014
  3. Clicking here too

Maulg,

Please describe your symptoms in detail so we can better assist you with your problem.

eG x Thee Elf, Feb 13, 2014
  4. Sipuli91 Win User

Costumes in Campaign...

Too much work for Capcom with all the cutscenes and requiring too much space? Or pure laziness. Pick one.
  5. SFD Jay P Win User

Clicking here too

I am also getting a loud clicking/grinding sound from my xbox one. I have been hearing it from the moment I turned it on.
  6. wow antman Win User

Clicking here too

His disc drive is clicking and grinding.
  7. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Clicking here too

Maulg,

Please describe your symptoms in detail so we can better assist you with your problem.
  8. OneGodlyKid 951 Win User

How much is too much?

I would love if the game industry made the next gen game prices 40$ because thats the most i pay for my games. If i know its a good game that gives me and intrest i will pay the full 60$.
Thema:

Too much 'A' clicking required...

1. Too much 'A' clicking required... - Similar Threads - Too much 'A'

2. Xbox controller stopped working due to playing too much Forza?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller stopped working due to playing too much Forza?: Hello, Today I have played Forza Horizon 4. As always there were a lot of vibrations coming from the controller. I thought that was not an issue at all since I have left the settings on default...
  3. Cramming too much into "Manage and Full Library " is a huge step backwards

in XboX Insiders
    Cramming too much into "Manage and Full Library " is a huge step backwards: This new redesign of "Full Library and Manage" is pure garbage, it's nice to be able to quickly see what apps/games are getting updates, cramming it into a category isn't a great idea at all, it's...
  4. The new Xbox gamertag system features the gamertag numbers far too much.

in XboX Insiders
    The new Xbox gamertag system features the gamertag numbers far too much.: I recently discovered the new gamertag system. I could finally have any name that I wanted, awesome, it was about time. I changed my name, grabbed a month of gamepass for The Outer Worlds, fired...
  5. Fallout 1st - Is Bethesda asking too much?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 1st - Is Bethesda asking too much?: I understand server cost but I don't really see much value 3714acb3-1e6e-426d-be73-756d9b893d3a
  6. My Xbox One is slowing down and takes too much time to start

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One is slowing down and takes too much time to start: Respected Sir/Madam, i am experiencing some issues with my Xbox one. When i turned it on, it takes around 10 minutes to start. And when it start then the function start freezing. Can even play...
  7. 萌龙大乱斗 Runtime Broker占内存过大 [Translate] Menglong big fight Run A Broker takes up too much memory

in XBoX on Windows
    萌龙大乱斗 Runtime Broker占内存过大 [Translate] Menglong big fight Run A Broker takes up too much memory: 萌龙大乱斗 Runtime Broker 内存过大 内存一直增 CPU达到98% 甚至100% [Translate] Menglong big fight Run Broker accounts for too much memory memory has been increasing CPU to 98% or even 100%...
  8. Mi consola se congela demasiado [Translate] My console freezes too much

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi consola se congela demasiado [Translate] My console freezes too much: Hace unos dias compre compre mi consola (Xbox one s) y cuando quiero jugar un juego o navego por la interfaz se empieza a congelar la imagen o se sale del juego. No llevo mucho tiempo con la...
  9. players have too much power

in XBoX on Consoles
    players have too much power: I was playing fortnite save the world, after a cpl good public matches i got into a match where i guy kept telling me to drop all my weapons. I told him no. He tried to invite me to a party, but...
  10. Demasiado tiempo en código de seguridad [Translation-Too much time in security code]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Demasiado tiempo en código de seguridad [Translation-Too much time in security code]: Quise hacer una compra de 2 productos en la tienda microsoft y me pidieron actualizar mi numero telefonico, lo actualice y me salen con que jasta dentro de 1 mes se actializa y mientras no puedo...