Too much 'A' clicking required...

Discus and support Too much 'A' clicking required... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Not sure if this has been discussed and the forums are not behaving properly. (I can only see page one of the posts, the other pages have the header... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Digital Camel, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Too much 'A' clicking required...

Not sure if this has been discussed and the forums are not behaving properly. (I can only see page one of the posts, the other pages have the header but no posts show up.)

It would be really nice to be able to turn off a lot of the pre/post shot animations. I find that just to get to the point where I can setup my shot, I have to press 'A' 4 or five times to cut the animations short. I'd also like to be able to skip the
    AI rival shots. And turn off the player reaction animations... All the animations are fine first time through, but after you play for a while, they just get in the way. I want to play the game, not watch the game...

Thoughts?

J

:)

Digital Camel, Feb 13, 2014
  2. wow antman
    wow antman Guest
    Clicking here too

His disc drive is clicking and grinding.

wow antman, Feb 13, 2014
  3. Clicking here too

Maulg,

Please describe your symptoms in detail so we can better assist you with your problem.

eG x Thee Elf, Feb 13, 2014
Thema:

Too much 'A' clicking required...

1. Too much 'A' clicking required... - Similar Threads - Too much 'A'

2. 萌龙大乱斗 Runtime Broker占内存过大 [Translate] Menglong big fight Run A Broker takes up too much memory

in XBoX on Windows
    萌龙大乱斗 Runtime Broker占内存过大 [Translate] Menglong big fight Run A Broker takes up too much memory: 萌龙大乱斗 Runtime Broker 内存过大 内存一直增 CPU达到98% 甚至100% [Translate] Menglong big fight Run Broker accounts for too much memory memory has been increasing CPU to 98% or even 100%...
  3. Mi consola se congela demasiado [Translate] My console freezes too much

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi consola se congela demasiado [Translate] My console freezes too much: Hace unos dias compre compre mi consola (Xbox one s) y cuando quiero jugar un juego o navego por la interfaz se empieza a congelar la imagen o se sale del juego. No llevo mucho tiempo con la...
  4. players have too much power

in XBoX on Consoles
    players have too much power: I was playing fortnite save the world, after a cpl good public matches i got into a match where i guy kept telling me to drop all my weapons. I told him no. He tried to invite me to a party, but...
  5. Demasiado tiempo en código de seguridad [Translation-Too much time in security code]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Demasiado tiempo en código de seguridad [Translation-Too much time in security code]: Quise hacer una compra de 2 productos en la tienda microsoft y me pidieron actualizar mi numero telefonico, lo actualice y me salen con que jasta dentro de 1 mes se actializa y mientras no puedo...
  6. zuviel abgebucht (Too much debited)

in XBoX on Consoles
    zuviel abgebucht (Too much debited): von meinem konto wurden 59,99 abgebucht für x box live gold, obwohl ich kein abo abgeschlossen habe. Hatte aber vor einem Jahr eine Mitgliedschaft für 12 Monate für xbox live gold über mmoga...
  7. The help does not allow me to play online and it disconnects me too much. I do not know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The help does not allow me to play online and it disconnects me too much. I do not know...: The help does not allow me to play online and it disconnects me too much. I do not know what to do to fix it. Help, xbox 360 [img] 1cbab85d-c3d6-49bf-b93d-84264b65fe8b
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Is it too much to ask?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Is it too much to ask?: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Is it too much to ask? Is it too much to ask for you guys to add a vpn feature? A feature where the xbox can connect to our paid vpn client. I'm an...
  9. Is there just too much jammed on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there just too much jammed on xbox?: As i read through the forums on a daily basis i see so many errors and problems. Is it possible that theres just too much jammed on our operating systems on the xbox or too much on the dashboards...
  10. Too much gold!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Too much gold!: I play Microsoft jigsaw frequently and have accumulated more gold bars than I will ever use. Is there a way to transfer some of this gold to another player (e.g. my wife)? I would like to give...