too weird issue on multiple xbox one s/x consoles

Discus and support too weird issue on multiple xbox one s/x consoles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox one s/x and series x consoles leave too tiny dots to all discs. can the power affect the laser and cause it ?? or its normal ?? i want opinions... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NektariosKontogeorgis, Nov 10, 2021.

1. too weird issue on multiple xbox one s/x consoles

my xbox one s/x and series x consoles leave too tiny dots to all discs. can the power affect the laser and cause it ?? or its normal ?? i want opinions of other gamers if they can notice too tiny dots on the discs , especially under light. I always take care of my discs but i dont know why the consoles leave these tiny dots.
    too weird issue on multiple xbox one s/x consoles [​IMG]

:)

NektariosKontogeorgis, Nov 10, 2021
  2. NektariosKontogeorgi Win User

thank you for the information. i also want other opinions from other xbox gamers
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey NektariosKontogeorgis, how are you today? Hope you're well.

In my experience with disc based games both on One models and Series models, I've never noticed such tiny dots on my discs, probably they were there. But it might be indeed the disc reader of the console. But I can't say for sure if this is normal to happen, since I've never noticed such a thing happening on mine. Did you ever notice any problems for the discs to launch the game on the console?

What you could do is to keep an eye for any issues with the disc, and if you want, take your console to a repair store just to check the disc reader.
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

You're welcome NektariosKontogeorgis. :)

I've searched for this situation in other forums, few gamers do have this issue, but I was not able to find much of them. :/
  5. KnightXE Win User

Had to hard reset the Xbox one x for my network signals to appear?

I had similar wi-fi/network recognition problems across multiple Xbox One S consoles. Would also get randomly kicked off of Live with frequent disconnects. Ended up returning those Xbox One S consoles and haven't bought an Xbox since.

was hoping this issue would be resolved with the Xbox One X, but it looks like that's not the case. Guess I'll be holding off on getting the X for awhile now. :(

and it's so weird, because as other posters here have said, other devices can connect to the same network with no problems.
  6. alexward1230 Win User

Bug: Xbox Windows Media Player cant cast audio

"Thats an xbox issue sir,"

Exactly, thanks for confirming this isn't just me (I suspected it wasn't just me as I have confirmed this on multiple different consoles). Are you on an Xbox One as well? Or series X/S? Trying to see if its also an issue with x/s consoles but simply don't have one to confirm.

"cant cast anything from my phone too."

Yep, my application that I developed to cast to consoles no longer works either. It's frustrating because this is absolutely an issue with the new Xbox update, not with the casting device. So there is nothing I can do to fix my app until Microsoft confirms this is an issue and addresses the bug
Thema:

1. too weird issue on multiple xbox one s/x consoles - Similar Threads - too weird issue

2. Is it too late to play fifa 22 now?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it too late to play fifa 22 now?: Please let me know if it is late, I will wait for FIFA 23. 60cf0d2f-4de4-4a02-8217-d9459e8a238f
  3. Audio too low from desktop apps when using Capture on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio too low from desktop apps when using Capture on Windows 10: I've used the Windows 10 XBox Game Bar Capture a number of times but after getting a new display with speakers the recordings have my mic audio at an ok level but the apps on the desktop are...
  4. Is Xbox 360 too outdated to connect to IOS app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox 360 too outdated to connect to IOS app?: I need help understanding how to connect my app to my console, or “set it up” via the app. It keeps prompting me to enter a code but I never see one. Or if i choose, “add existing “ it tells me to...
  5. How do I find out what Microsoft I linked my Mojang account too? And who do I contact to do so?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find out what Microsoft I linked my Mojang account too? And who do I contact to do so?: Linked Mojang acc to Microsoft cant remember microsoft acc already asked mojang they told me to come here. cdc1d320-2898-4a71-9a2a-3ed10c6d5879
  6. Why do I keep getting the: "For some reason X game has taken too long to load?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting the: "For some reason X game has taken too long to load?: Most of my games are running just fine. But games like Sniper Elite 4 and other game pass games. Will not load and I get an error message saying it has taken too long to start.Using an alternate...
  7. Xbox Series X restarts too early in update and won't turn back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X restarts too early in update and won't turn back on: For the past few times I have tried to update my series X it will go normally until it attempts the restart too early, has the xbox button flashing, and then turns off and will not turn on unless...
  8. Microsoft edge not being able to stream video for too long

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft edge not being able to stream video for too long: So I use micro edge for anime strictly, hardly use it for anything else but recently while watching any video it buffers or just crashes the app I’ve tried different...
  9. Xbox bans me after sticking up too griefers when they did nothing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox bans me after sticking up too griefers when they did nothing: Hello, As long as i can remember i have been playing xbox. Recently just today in fact i was playing a multiplayer game. We where doing great setting up our scores and leaving everyone to do their...
  10. Too many tries opening Microsoft account when trying to download Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Too many tries opening Microsoft account when trying to download Minecraft: I am attempting to download Minecraft for PC for my son. He is a minor and it is requiring permission from me, using my microsoft account. Whenever I attempt to login in order to give him...