Took out matchmaking in Spartan ops

Discus and support Took out matchmaking in Spartan ops in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I love playing campaigns with other people so when Spartan ops came out, I was excited. It looks like you can only solo it or with friends which means... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tiamot73, Dec 23, 2014.

1. tiamot73
    tiamot73 Guest

I love playing campaigns with other people so when Spartan ops came out, I was excited. It looks like you can only solo it or with friends which means in my case solo as I have nobody on my list playing this game. Does anyone know or they gonna add matchmaking
    later, if not I guess I'll hook my 360 up play it there.

:)

tiamot73, Dec 23, 2014
  2. How many hours have you played Halo 4?

Matchmaking: 3 days 22 hours

Spartan Ops: 1 day 0 hours

Willie Everstop, Dec 23, 2014
  3. drqg
    drqg Guest
    Spartan Ops...

I'm surprised anyone is still in spartan ops matchmaking this long after release.

4. CouchTomato221 Win User

Spartan Ops Legendary Co-op

If you try matchmaking for spartan ops the diffficulty is set at legendary.
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo 3 ODST for FREE!!!!!

Yop,Spartan Ops is available and BTB matchmaking seems to be a bit faster....
  6. drqg Win User

Spartan Ops...

I'm surprised anyone is still in spartan ops matchmaking this long after release.
  7. PIRATE DUCK Win User

Halo 4 is great, but I don't understand somethings

You can invite your friends into your campaign but there is no co-op matchmaking system for it other than in spartan ops.
  8. Willie Everstop Win User

How many hours have you played Halo 4?

Matchmaking: 3 days 22 hours

Spartan Ops: 1 day 0 hours
Thema:

1. Took out matchmaking in Spartan ops - Similar Threads - Took matchmaking Spartan

2. Xbox Took My Money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Took My Money: So on christmas or some time around there, i got a 3 month subscription pass to the Xbox Live Ultimate Pass. For 3 months or so it served me well, and by the day before it was gonna expire i tried...
  3. Game took to long to launch error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game took to long to launch error: Hi, I just moved my Xbox from one location to another in the same room, at first it was working fine and everything was OK but then my Xbox one started freeze and glitch more during games. At this...
  4. Xbox saying game took to long to launch why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox saying game took to long to launch why?: Hello these past few weeks ive been getting the same error "for some reason (insert game) took too long to start" it seemed cleared up for a good week but now its doing the same thing. Why is it...
  5. Xbox dashboard took too long to start error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox dashboard took too long to start error?: I’ve been experiencing this problem for a while, where a game I’m playing will randomly crash, and then all games I try to play get the “x took too long to start” message, and upon restarting my...
  6. I hired a movie using new xbox - took half an hour to watch 4 minutes of movie - why can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I hired a movie using new xbox - took half an hour to watch 4 minutes of movie - why can't...: Xbox novice here. An Xbox entered the house at Christmas. On Christmas evening we decided to hire a family movie using Xbox (Microsoft Store) It took half an hour to watch 4 minutes of the...
  7. Xbox took $50 for nothing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox took $50 for nothing: They took a $50 gift card and gave nothing and now I can't get them to help. Buyer beware on Microsoft stuff. f446893e-968c-4f47-baa0-236abf177b20
  8. Not getting anywhere with troubleshooting error message: Blu-Ray player took too long to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting anywhere with troubleshooting error message: Blu-Ray player took too long to...: Hi, I've been experiencing this common problem with the blu-ray app failing to start on my Xbox one x. This affects blur-ray movies, 4k movies and games. All of them are eventually failing in the...
  9. Xbox keeps saying “_______ took too long to load”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps saying “_______ took too long to load”: For about 4-5 months now, I’ve been periodically getting this error and it’s driving me crazy. The only thing that fixes it it doing a factory reset, but I have to do it every month or so. This is...
  10. T-Rave can't connect to any game in matchmaking on halo after it took 4 hours to install ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    T-Rave can't connect to any game in matchmaking on halo after it took 4 hours to install ...: So i bought xbox one yesterday and ever since ive connected it. Like said in the subject i haven't been able to connect to any matchmaking game after i downloaded halos bundle game. I also tried...