Torchlight 2 is not working on xbox one

Discus and support Torchlight 2 is not working on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been unable to play Torchlight 2 on my xbox one for about two weeks. I get an error message after the game loads that says "We couldn't get your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PsHayes, Mar 4, 2020.

1. PsHayes
    PsHayes Guest

I've been unable to play Torchlight 2 on my xbox one for about two weeks. I get an error message after the game loads that says "We couldn't get your latest saved data" I've reached out twice to xbox gamer support. The first time I was told since this
    is happening on 2 xbox one units, 2 xbox one x units, and 3 accounts on different Internet links that it is a problem with the game or patch and to contact the developer. The second reach out the next day resulted in me deleting the local save data and cached
    content on my xbox one x, with a system restart, just to get the same error when trying to get into the game.

I've reached out to the developer by email and was told to contact xbox support. Someone needs to fix this. I've got hundreds of hours into this game and want to continue playing it with my son and friend.

:)

PsHayes, Mar 4, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

3. PsHayes Win User

[​IMG]

Picture of the error when trying to get into the game from title screen.
  4. FuzzLiteBeard Win User

[​IMG]

Picture of the error when trying to get into the game from title screen.
    I have the same issue with my copy. Not sure how old your son is, but if you are looking for another game to share with him, Destiny 2 is free and alot of fun to play the campaign together. Other games you may want to check out are Diablo 3, Trine, Pillars
    of Exile, Dungeon Defenders(free). I can probably go through my games list and find several more. I also a father who loves to play co-op with the boys. Send me a private message or hit me up on Xbox if you want some more ideas.
  5. Darker Reaper Win User

diablo 3

Yeah.. If your PC can run Torchlight 2, get that instead or get the first one on Xbox.
  6. Ikomrad Win User

Torchlight

I'm curious about Torchlight myself . I dislike jrpg's but I enjoyed Diablo 3.

Is torchlight worth playing? Torchlight 2 may be difficult for me to play on my computers are Mac's.
Thema:

1. Torchlight 2 is not working on xbox one - Similar Threads - Torchlight working

2. Xbox Elite Controller v2 - Headphone audio via Chatpad not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller v2 - Headphone audio via Chatpad not working: Hi. I have the XBox Elite Series 2 controller. When connecting headphones directly to the controller 3.5mm jack, they work fine. When one connects a Chatpad to the controller, then plugs in the...
  3. My xbox works fine but goes black when i try resseting agian

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox works fine but goes black when i try resseting agian: I recently factory reseted my xbox because it was glitchy and an xbox gamer told me to so i did when i turned it on because it turned off it said error code E203 when i try reseting it again in...
  4. Torchlight 2 Snyc Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Torchlight 2 Snyc Error: Anyone else having issues with cloud save files unable to load last save for Torchlight 2 after 2/21 update? Ive contacted Perfect World ( ARC Games) and they said it was a microsoft issue, while...
  5. Torchlight 2 pre-order issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Torchlight 2 pre-order issue: So I pre-ordered Torchlight 2 for Xbox One X back in July through Xbox store. Well so far the game hasn't showed up on my downloaded games. I got confirmation that purchase went through. Not sure...
  6. Torchlight 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Torchlight 2: I pre-ordered Torchlight 2 so I could play it at midnight. It's 02:30 and it's still saying "You are too early". I've uninstalled then installed it again and restarted my Xbox multiple times....
  7. torchlight 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    torchlight 2: if anyone happens to be reading this post could you tell me why torchlight is not working if you go to the marketplace it says play but when you click on play it comes up with we know you would...
  8. Torchlight xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Torchlight xbox 360: For some reason my kills are not adding up on the leaderboard. On the leaderboard i have 56k kills but on my charecter i have over 76k, i'm up to like 108 in the shadow dungeon and i have not...
  9. Is Torchlight backwards compatible or not???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Torchlight backwards compatible or not???: Long story short: Torchlight is on the Backward Compatibility list, I own it on the 360, I transferred my saves to the cloud, BUT the option to install via the XB1 is not available yet it says is...
  10. Torchlight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Torchlight: Tempted to buy, worth the purchase? Pros / Cons? Done some research on MC & YouTube but I'm using the forums as my last stepping stone before I make a decision. I loved Diablo / D2 / D3 and I know...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. torchlight 2 save issue console