Torchlight 2 pre-order issue

Discus and support Torchlight 2 pre-order issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I pre-ordered Torchlight 2 for Xbox One X back in July through Xbox store. Well so far the game hasn't showed up on my downloaded games. I got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TimRex3, Sep 9, 2019.

1. TimRex3
    TimRex3 Guest

So I pre-ordered Torchlight 2 for Xbox One X back in July through Xbox store. Well so far the game hasn't showed up on my downloaded games. I got confirmation that purchase went through. Not sure what to do

:)

TimRex3, Sep 9, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

So I pre-ordered Torchlight 2 for Xbox One X back in July through Xbox store. Well so far the game hasn't showed up on my downloaded games. I got confirmation that purchase went through. Not sure what to do
    Pre orders have been a problem today
  3. TimRex3 Win User

Thanks for your reply. I go back into the store and click on game and its like i have to buy it again. No option to download but i will double check again. Otherwise will contact support
  4. YellowBoar Win User

Hi, Timrex3

First things first i would like to apologies for the difficulties you are facing. From my experience i have seen that some games you will have to physically go back to and download. so it may not auto Update/Download. So if you were to go back into
    the store on the account you made the purchase from does it show the item as purchased ? If so does it give you the option to download it ? if neither of these pertain to your situation then i highly recommend contacting Customer Support (linked Below).

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us - Customer Support
  5. TimRex3 Win User

Thanks! Yes i checked and says order completed and even have an order#. I go back into store and click on game and its like i have to buy game again. Very weird and frustrating I tell ya
  6. Smwutches Win User

Double check the purchase at http://account.microsoft.com to make sure it didn't get cancelled. Keep in mind if you pre-ordered with a credit card/Paypal you're not charged until
    within 10 days of the release so if they're not able to charge you at that time, the order is cancelled.

If it still shows, check the store to see if it gives you an option to install from there.
Thema:

1. Torchlight 2 pre-order issue - Similar Threads - Torchlight pre order

2. Is Shao Kahn from mk11 a pre-order bonus or not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Shao Kahn from mk11 a pre-order bonus or not?: I bought the premium edition of mk11 expecting all dlc to be included, but shao kahn was not. I asked one of my friends about this and he said he got him with the game which he bought 2 weeks...
  3. Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed: To start off, I purchased an Xbox One S (500gb) Console from a pawnshop. After booting it up and signing in, I noticed that two games were installed, Hitman (which I own via GwG) and Red Dead...
  4. Pre order of FIFA 20 and gold packs unavailable ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order of FIFA 20 and gold packs unavailable ??: I bought my son FIFA 20 and he should get 2 gold packs a week but they are not available, apparently there was problems, has this been sorted yet ?? Thanks fd296434-8b49-44b7-b658-9084153422db
  5. Didn't receive code for a pre order game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive code for a pre order game: I preordered fifa 20 ultimate edition on the Microsoft store. I was supposed to recieve a ones to watch pack but I never did. I called EA and they told me to contact Microsoft to fix this error....
  6. Torchlight 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Torchlight 2: I pre-ordered Torchlight 2 so I could play it at midnight. It's 02:30 and it's still saying "You are too early". I've uninstalled then installed it again and restarted my Xbox multiple times....
  7. torchlight 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    torchlight 2: if anyone happens to be reading this post could you tell me why torchlight is not working if you go to the marketplace it says play but when you click on play it comes up with we know you would...
  8. Torchlight xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Torchlight xbox 360: For some reason my kills are not adding up on the leaderboard. On the leaderboard i have 56k kills but on my charecter i have over 76k, i'm up to like 108 in the shadow dungeon and i have not...
  9. Is Torchlight backwards compatible or not???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Torchlight backwards compatible or not???: Long story short: Torchlight is on the Backward Compatibility list, I own it on the 360, I transferred my saves to the cloud, BUT the option to install via the XB1 is not available yet it says is...
  10. Torchlight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Torchlight: Tempted to buy, worth the purchase? Pros / Cons? Done some research on MC & YouTube but I'm using the forums as my last stepping stone before I make a decision. I loved Diablo / D2 / D3 and I know...