Torchlight 2

Discus and support Torchlight 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered Torchlight 2 so I could play it at midnight. It's 02:30 and it's still saying "You are too early". I've uninstalled then installed it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jayphoenix5452, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Torchlight 2

I pre-ordered Torchlight 2 so I could play it at midnight. It's 02:30 and it's still saying "You are too early". I've uninstalled then installed it again and restarted my Xbox multiple times. What's the point in pre-ordering if you can't play from midnight
    day of release. I pretty disappointed

:)

Jayphoenix5452, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Ikomrad Win User

Torchlight

I'm curious about Torchlight myself . I dislike jrpg's but I enjoyed Diablo 3.

Is torchlight worth playing? Torchlight 2 may be difficult for me to play on my computers are Mac's.
  3. The1337gamer Win User

Diablo 3 > PS3-4

Torchlight 2 >> Diablo 3.
  4. xDillinTjx Win User

Good Arcade Games

Does anyone know if torchlight 2 coming to xbla?
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

Torchlight

Well I never played Torchlight, but Torchlight 2 is a great purchase. I got it on Steam around Christmas for like $2. It's a huge game and if you liked Diablo 3 it's even more expansive than that, if you can believe it.
  6. Chris PharmD Win User

Torchlight.... great game.

So is Torchlight 2 coming to XBLA at launch? And when is launch?
Thema:

Torchlight 2

1. Torchlight 2 - Similar Threads - Torchlight

2. Torchlight 2 pre-order issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Torchlight 2 pre-order issue: So I pre-ordered Torchlight 2 for Xbox One X back in July through Xbox store. Well so far the game hasn't showed up on my downloaded games. I got confirmation that purchase went through. Not sure...
  3. torchlight 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    torchlight 2: if anyone happens to be reading this post could you tell me why torchlight is not working if you go to the marketplace it says play but when you click on play it comes up with we know you would...
  4. Torchlight xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Torchlight xbox 360: For some reason my kills are not adding up on the leaderboard. On the leaderboard i have 56k kills but on my charecter i have over 76k, i'm up to like 108 in the shadow dungeon and i have not...
  5. Is Torchlight backwards compatible or not???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Torchlight backwards compatible or not???: Long story short: Torchlight is on the Backward Compatibility list, I own it on the 360, I transferred my saves to the cloud, BUT the option to install via the XB1 is not available yet it says is...
  6. Torchlight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Torchlight: Tempted to buy, worth the purchase? Pros / Cons? Done some research on MC & YouTube but I'm using the forums as my last stepping stone before I make a decision. I loved Diablo / D2 / D3 and I know...