Tos team not doing job

Discus and support Tos team not doing job in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to get my gt reinstated for 3 days now! All I got was the prewritten tos script and no reply when I try to proove I've done nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dirtybuzzard37, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Tos team not doing job

I have been trying to get my gt reinstated for 3 days now! All I got was the prewritten tos script and no reply when I try to proove I've done nothing wrong please help

:)

dirtybuzzard37, Dec 26, 2014
  2. Advocacy Team Not doing there job in stated timeframe

To anyone that can be bothered to read this

I bought a console on launch which was faulty and Microsoft sent me a replacement, the one they sent me wont even power on! im getting very annoyed now to the point where I think legal action may be required. I was told 48 hours on Monday, heard nothing,
    told 24 hours on Wednesday, still heard nothing, now they are telling me to wait another 24 hours. is it really that hard to sort out a refund/replacement?

ANYONE READING THIS I ADVISE YOU NOT TO BUY AN XBOX ONE UNTIL YOU SEE THE OUTCOME OF THIS RIDICULOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE

Service request Number is [Mod edit: Reference number removed].

PUN1SHED 5NAKE, Dec 26, 2014
  3. IS THE ENFORCEMENT TEAM DOING THERE JOBS ?

Hi there the enforcement team deals with alot, nobody takes presidence over another. They'll get you just gotta hang in there.

SilentGamer895, Dec 26, 2014
  4. EXES5 Win User

Modded XBoxes

Violating ToS is enforcement teams job and will not be left unpunished.Reporting is our part to do so dont hold back and lets make this comunity better.

I dont even feel right about talking ToS violations so maybe this thread should be closed mod team

Thank you
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

IS THE ENFORCEMENT TEAM DOING THERE JOBS ?

Hi there the enforcement team deals with alot, nobody takes presidence over another. They'll get you just gotta hang in there.
  6. SilentGamer895 Win User

I get the frustration but you likely got eported by another gamer, in that instance the ban wont be overturned sorry.
  7. gilkaroo1 Win User

3 days wait for a ban that i dunno what i did ? i sit in party chat with friends never goto game chat i dunno we will see the outcome
  8. gilkaroo1 Win User

i get reported by another gamer for no reason ? never in game chat so i need to wait until then to be unbanned outrageous system we live in these days
Thema:

Tos team not doing job

1. Tos team not doing job - Similar Threads - Tos team doing

2. TOS

in XBoX on Consoles
    TOS: So I am trying to understand something, a month and a half ago I was banned 24 hrs for 2 cuss words in a message. The ban was instantaneous. I was called and I qoute '[mod removed] Mexican' now...
  3. Where in the ToS?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where in the ToS?: I received a comms suspension on dec 2nd at 6:30pm pst I went to the enforcement page and was able to fill out a survey and the suspension was reduced and taken away. 2 hours later I was suspended...
  4. Lending Accounts to family Violates TOS?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lending Accounts to family Violates TOS?: Does lending my account to a family member Violate any term of service? 6c950c0a-7119-4ad9-868a-17875601e855
  5. New ToS & Taken Name Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    New ToS & Taken Name Change: There's something that I've been wondering about for a while now. I've been wanting to make a name change to my gamertag on Xbox, but the name has been taken by an account that appears to be old,...
  6. ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban: Hello, I was told by a techie at 1-800-4-my-xbox that posting here is the right course of action regarding this complaint. An Xbox LIVE user,[Mod Removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] messaged me...
  7. My gamerpic was removed by the enforcement team because it broke the ToS/CoC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamerpic was removed by the enforcement team because it broke the ToS/CoC?: So my picture (The one below) was my gamerpic, and for some reason the enforcement team removed it and suspended me from changing it for a day. I went on the enforcement page to try and get it...
  8. Upset gamer mocked autism and threatened to *Mod Removed* didn't violate ToS?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Upset gamer mocked autism and threatened to *Mod Removed* didn't violate ToS?: Hello, Last weekend I was the recipient of an angry message on Xbox Live and in a poor choice decided to engage. At this point the account continued his attack, called me a kid (I told him I'm...
  9. When are the ToS actually going to be enforced?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are the ToS actually going to be enforced?: I'm getting pretty tired of dealing with these people on xbox. I don't care if they bought your console or games from you Microsoft. People who: use unofficial mouse and keyboard adapters, are...
  10. Xbox TOS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox TOS: Hello people this is gonna be a rant/my opinion on Xbox’s TOS. If you feel the same pls be sure to respond, if not then i guess your here just cause you saw TOS. Anyway it all started when i got...