ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban

Discus and support ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I was told by a techie at 1-800-4-my-xbox that posting here is the right course of action regarding this complaint. An Xbox LIVE user,[Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ExaltedHierarch, Jul 31, 2019.

1. ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban

Hello, I was told by a techie at 1-800-4-my-xbox that posting here is the right course of action regarding this complaint.

An Xbox LIVE user,[Mod Removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] messaged me some rather hateful things. Of course, I reported these messages and the user was comm banned. He then messaged me soon after from a DIFFERENT account, [Mod
    Removed -See Xbox Forum Guidelines],
    proclaiming that he has an infinite amount of accounts and that he was unaffected by the ban because of this. It should be very
    easy to see the connection between these accounts on your end, and I don't think I need to say much more. I have included screenshots as evidence.

Thanks for your time.

[Mod Removed Image - See Xbox Forum Guidelines]

:)

ExaltedHierarch, Jul 31, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban

Hello ExaltedHierarch,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are being verbally harassed on Xbox Live. We recommend

reporting and blocking
    any players that are verbally harassing you. The
    Xbox Enforcement Team
    will review the reports and take the appropriate action. The moderators, ambassadors and volunteer moderators do not have the ability to manage enforcement actions on an account. Also, please keep the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    in mind when posting and do not name and shame other players. Thank you again, and we hope this helps!
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

You've done the right thing to report and block those accounts and users. I'm sorry you have to deal with this harassment. Creating a second account to avoid a ban is against the terms of service and code of conduct as well, so that's important to note
    in reporting those messages. The Enforcement Team doesn't operate on the forums, so again, you've done the right thing in reporting the messages to
    them via the system.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

All you can do is report via the console. Nobody on forums or support has jurisdiction over Enforcement issues. Also you shouldn't name and shame
  5. IGhostI v1 Win User

why my account was banned?

Chances are the OP used multiple accounts that have previously been banned. He kept making new ones to avoid a suspension most likely and that violated CoC and the ToS and his console was banned for the attempt. Just a theory.
  6. xbox360italy Win User

some kid

Hello

- Complaints are reviewed daily, and action is taken against players when the behavior is verified.

- Penalties for violating the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct vary depending on the nature of the offense.

- Penalties for minor infractions include temporary communication or service suspensions and forced gamertag name changes.

- Penalties for more serious offenses include gamerscore resets, permanent account suspensions, and console bans.

support.xbox.com/.../chat-terms-of-use-conduct
Thema:

1. ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban - Similar Threads - ToS Violation User

2. My gamerpic was removed by the enforcement team because it broke the ToS/CoC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamerpic was removed by the enforcement team because it broke the ToS/CoC?: So my picture (The one below) was my gamerpic, and for some reason the enforcement team removed it and suspended me from changing it for a day. I went on the enforcement page to try and get it...
  3. Upset gamer mocked autism and threatened to *Mod Removed* didn't violate ToS?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Upset gamer mocked autism and threatened to *Mod Removed* didn't violate ToS?: Hello, Last weekend I was the recipient of an angry message on Xbox Live and in a poor choice decided to engage. At this point the account continued his attack, called me a kid (I told him I'm...
  4. When are the ToS actually going to be enforced?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are the ToS actually going to be enforced?: I'm getting pretty tired of dealing with these people on xbox. I don't care if they bought your console or games from you Microsoft. People who: use unofficial mouse and keyboard adapters, are...
  5. Xbox TOS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox TOS: Hello people this is gonna be a rant/my opinion on Xbox’s TOS. If you feel the same pls be sure to respond, if not then i guess your here just cause you saw TOS. Anyway it all started when i got...
  6. TOS regarding Xbox Live Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    TOS regarding Xbox Live Chat: I was suspended for 24 hrs regarding in game chat. I understand the TOS, no profanity, etc., however I’d like to know if there’s a dictionary used, or a particular list of phrases, or any other...
  7. I'd like to appeal a tos ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'd like to appeal a tos ban: I just got banned for breaking the tos the acccount that got banned was and I believe that I was being reported for no reason. I play a lot of overwatch and I'd usually tell people to switch to...
  8. Mixer stuck at agree to TOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer stuck at agree to TOS: So, Mixer was working fine this morning, I was able to stream as per normal, but then all of a sudden, when I hit broadcast, it throws up the TOS agreement, I hit I agree and it tells me something...
  9. enforcement program threatning to ban and i have broken tos

in XBoX on Consoles
    enforcement program threatning to ban and i have broken tos: please explain to me or clarify what exactly it is I did that resemble a breach in tos cus for the life of me I have no idea. there was that one time befor a patch I said game was broken or the...
  10. Will I violate ToS if I keep my xbox live account in another region ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I violate ToS if I keep my xbox live account in another region ?: As the title says, I currently have an US xbox live account that I created in early days of Xbox Live when it was not available in my country (Brazil). Since then, Xbox Live came to Brazil but I...