Toshiba: My toshiba 55 inch 4K tv won't play videos or games from my x box one s at 4K

Discus and support Toshiba: My toshiba 55 inch 4K tv won't play videos or games from my x box one s at 4K in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Toshiba (Modems/Gateways): My toshiba 55 inch 4K tv won't play videos or games from my x box one s at 4K [img] My toshiba 55 inch 4K tv won't play... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by maniacmethod, Jan 2, 2017.

1. maniacmethod
    maniacmethod Guest

Toshiba: My toshiba 55 inch 4K tv won't play videos or games from my x box one s at 4K

maniacmethod, Jan 2, 2017
  2. OFDARKBLOOD
    OFDARKBLOOD Guest
    Gaming TV Brands: What do you use? Is Dynex any good?

I have a 55 inch Toshiba LCD TV and it looks great

OFDARKBLOOD, Jan 2, 2017
  3. BIack FIash
    BIack FIash Guest
    Green Screen while playing 4K Content?

I have the Xbox One S and enabled 4K UHD in the settings with a Sony Bravia 55" x700d 4K TV with HDR. When I try to stream 4K content from my Xbox via DNLA or through Microsoft Edge, I get a huge green screen and the video plays but the screen is just green.
    Any solution for that?

BIack FIash, Jan 2, 2017
Thema:

1. Toshiba: My toshiba 55 inch 4K tv won't play videos or games from my x box one s at 4K - Similar Threads - Toshiba toshiba inch

2. Does anyone know the best settings to calibrate Toshiba 4k TV on xbox one X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know the best settings to calibrate Toshiba 4k TV on xbox one X?: I’ve been having trouble calibrating my TOSHIBA-4K AMAZON FIRE TV(TOSHIBA_50LF621U19) to my Xbox One X. Does anyone know the best settings for it? The model number is TOSHIBA_50LF621U19....
  3. Toshiba: xbox one isn't working with external hard drive after updating to the insider program

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Toshiba: xbox one isn't working with external hard drive after updating to the insider program: Toshiba (Modems/Gateways): xbox one isn't working with external hard drive after updating to the insider program xbox one isn't working with external hard drive after updating to the insider...
  4. Toshiba External Hard Drive spinning up every 60 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toshiba External Hard Drive spinning up every 60 seconds: Ever since my XBOX One received the October update, my external HD has been spinning up every 60 seconds even though the XBOX is off. The XBOX is set to instant on, but it has never caused an...
  5. xbox one controller wired wont turn on pc toshiba laptop windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one controller wired wont turn on pc toshiba laptop windows 10: I plug in to PC and nothing happens. I 326ab650-d101-472c-b675-98e60c40366a
  6. Help connecting an Xbox 360 to a toshiba smart TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help connecting an Xbox 360 to a toshiba smart TV: Hi I’ve just been given an Xbox 360 not sure the exact model but it does have the extra 120gb hard drive attached to the side and the WiFi antenna adaptor. I have all the cables and controllers, I...
  7. Brand New toshiba usb 3.0 external hard drive not getting picked up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New toshiba usb 3.0 external hard drive not getting picked up.: Purchased new Toshiba ext 1TB hd usb 3.0, it lights up like its getting power, but never shows as storage or anywhere on system. Works with win 10 laptop, and on a friends xbox 1, but after all...
  8. Toshiba canvio ii 1tb hard drive no longer recognized by xbox one since update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toshiba canvio ii 1tb hard drive no longer recognized by xbox one since update.: Hello all, Unfortunately my brand new toshiba canvio ii is no longer being recognized by my xbox one since the latest "experience" update. I've gone through the external hard drive trouble...
  9. Toshiba 500 GB External Hard Drive all of a sudden not recognized by XB1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toshiba 500 GB External Hard Drive all of a sudden not recognized by XB1?: Hey guys! So months ago I bought a 500 GB Toshiba External Hard Drive to extend the space on my XB1. It has been working fine for me and I've been able to store a good many games onto it. That...
  10. Toshiba 1TB External Hard drive problems MAJOR Stuttering!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toshiba 1TB External Hard drive problems MAJOR Stuttering!: I bought a new Toshiba 1TB external hard drive a few months ago - and it was working great, but now I'm getting major stuttering on most of my games. I've tried resetting the Xbox and reinstalling...