Totally Reliable Delivery Service is back with a new beta for Xbox Insiders!

Discus and support Totally Reliable Delivery Service is back with a new beta for Xbox Insiders! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Jun 11, 2021.

1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

/u/XIPBot, Jun 11, 2021
  2. BindeeNyandibo Win User

Game packs

I’m getting totally reliable delivery service deluxe pack those that count or not
  3. Chargersbride Win User

Games coming into (and leaving) Game Pass soon.

Totally Reliable Delivery Service looks like a great game for the kids, good post
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Insider Hub T.E.R.D.S.

I did some digging and as far as I could tell, the beta/demo period for T.R.D.S (Totally Reliable Delivery Service) may have actually ended on account of the game launching sometime around the end of this week/the beginning of next.

I'm in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring on the Insiders program and I no longer have access to the demo/beta through the Insider Hub. It doesn't show up as a joined or an available demo/beta. It still shows up in my ready to install, but all betas/demos will until
    they're officially removed from the store if they are at all because joining the demo/beta grants the code for it to your account as a 'purchase.' I, however, can no longer play it even when installed.

You could try to get at the Insider Team on Twitter as well online: https://twitter.com/xboxinsider

The Twitter page said there were playtests available for the weekend (03/20 to 03/22), so the most likely scenario is that it has concluded and was just for the weekend.
  5. NameMonkey Boy Win User

How many of you go back to 1994?

^^I also ordered on Amazon, much more reliable than anyone else. I paid extra for first class delivery, £40 in total.
  6. LoftyBee Win User

Zavvi. Cheap as chips!!

'On a Side Note' ....

I've never used them, are they reliable for deliveries etc?
Thema:

1. Totally Reliable Delivery Service is back with a new beta for Xbox Insiders! - Similar Threads - Totally Reliable Delivery

2. Gamepass Ultimate for PC is totally broken

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass Ultimate for PC is totally broken: And Microsoft don't have a functioning Customer Service, you can't get a call back or email. The Microsoft complaints procedure is non-existent. I have paid for Gamepass Ultimate and not been able...
  3. So the purchase pilot program was open for a total of 2 days?

in XboX Insiders
    So the purchase pilot program was open for a total of 2 days?: It seems really dumb that the program was only open for 2 days. It was gone before I even knew it was a thing, I asked some friends who are also pretty connected when it comes to Xbox and things...
  4. Anybody no what this mean I'm totally lost

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody no what this mean I'm totally lost: [IMG] submitted by /u/Guilty-Song2711 [link] [comments]
  5. PC GAMMING TOTAL WAR ROME 1

in XBoX on Windows
    PC GAMMING TOTAL WAR ROME 1: I have successfully loaded Total War Rome 1 in windows 10 using the CD version but the game won't run 28330607-2239-4471-bfac-bec37b7edf0f
  6. Totally accurate battle simulator unit creator

in XboX Insiders
    Totally accurate battle simulator unit creator: Is there still a way to get tabs UC submitted by /u/Zeetheboss16 [link] [comments]
  7. Missing all Xbox One Gamerscore from profile total

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing all Xbox One Gamerscore from profile total: I recently noticed over 120 000 Gamerscore had disappeared from my profile total (on my Xbox, the Windows 10 companion app, and xbox.com). Upon further investigation, this appears to be only from...
  8. Permabanned account, but totally fine on Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permabanned account, but totally fine on Xbox Enforcement: Hi everyone, I would like to ask for support. I had a Xbox Live account I used to play with on the 360 era (2011), then I just quit video games and I sold my Xbox 360. I have a Xbox Series X...
  9. Totally Accurate Battle Simulator not working (pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    Totally Accurate Battle Simulator not working (pc): Whenever i load up the game it freezes for a second and then unfreezes, in game I cant place units or rotate my view I can only go forward up and down in the starting direction. i have no idea the...
  10. Playtest Totally Reliable Delivery Service on Xbox One Starting March 19!

in XboX Insiders
    Playtest Totally Reliable Delivery Service on Xbox One Starting March 19!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]