Touch Screen Movements Broken in Latest Update

Discus and support Touch Screen Movements Broken in Latest Update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Touch screen movements are broken, and am not able to play. happened in the last 24 hours. not sure what updated but it is very broken.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Linda.h, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Linda.h
    Linda.h Guest

Touch screen movements are broken, and am not able to play. happened in the last 24 hours. not sure what updated but it is very broken.

:)

Linda.h, Dec 6, 2015
  2. ICEWARD
    ICEWARD Guest
    Problems With The Latest Minecraft Update for Xbox360

The latest Minecraft Xbox 360 update appears to be corrupt or bad. This latest update has made all my seeds unusable. Here are a few examples of things that I've encountered. When you first go into the home screen / main menu The screen immediately turns
    very dark. When you select a seed to play once you're in that seed you lose controller functionality, there is no look feature matter fact the whole right joystick controller becomes inoperable and movement with the left joystick controller is limited to front
    and back movement only.
    Please advise me on what I need to do if anything or if anyone is having issues with this update

Thank You.

Michael Ward

ICEWARD, Dec 6, 2015
  3. Latest update broken?

Thanks for your assistance, SilverZero74.

Please let us know if the issue persists after the most recent update.

Garmonbozia81, Dec 6, 2015
  4. ProfessorTripp Win User

Latest update broken?

Open the store app, then swipe in from the right to make the charms bar appear. Tap "Settings" then "App Updates". Once there you'll see a button that will force the store to manually check for updates.

I can confirm that the latest update from last night did fix the issue for me on my S2.
  5. FervantCloth503 Win User

Latest update broken?

I am having the same problem on my surface. How do you manually check for updates?
  6. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Latest update broken?

Thanks for your assistance, SilverZero74.

Please let us know if the issue persists after the most recent update.
  7. Holiam Win User

Latest update broken?

Now fixed with latest update. Had to manually look for updates tho. Why can they not inform on this forum had to find info on Facebook. This is the supposedly support page
  8. Holiam Win User

Latest update broken?

Just download update - Toshiba encore 8. Same problem. Wish I read this first lol.
Thema:

1. Touch Screen Movements Broken in Latest Update - Similar Threads - Touch Screen Movements

2. why did they take the Gears 5 with touch in the xbox game streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    why did they take the Gears 5 with touch in the xbox game streaming?: why did they take the Gears 5 with touch in the xbox game streaming? submitted by /u/Salty_Rub_4074 [link] [comments]
  3. Xcloud touch control games blocked by family settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud touch control games blocked by family settings: Whenever I use a touch control game on xcloud it blocks me due to family settings though I'm set for M17 e3909e09-f18e-4479-9d46-32865a957e2a
  4. Unable to get in touch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to get in touch: My Xbox is broken, it will switch on but then immediately turns off. I have tried to go through the online service and trouble shooting for 2 days. Xbox say it needs a service but the page is...
  5. XBOX Series X Red Hot To Touch On Sides Of Console After One Hour Gaming Forza 4, is this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Red Hot To Touch On Sides Of Console After One Hour Gaming Forza 4, is this...: So I have my XBOX Series X horizontal in a enclosed tv unit which has the following space for ventilation: 5-6 inches on the left and right of the console 7-8 inches at the rear of the console....
  6. Do you plan to add touch controls to console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Do you plan to add touch controls to console streaming?: It would be nice to be able to use touch controls in supported games when streaming from our consoles using the Xbox app. submitted by /u/wazybr [link] [comments]
  7. Minecraft Touch Controls on xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Touch Controls on xcloud: I've been unable to play Minecraft Dungeons because the touch controls appear to be mapped incorrectly... The melee button does nothing and the ranged attack button makes me melee attack. Anyone...
  8. My right joystick keep saying it’s pushed down even when I’m not touching it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My right joystick keep saying it’s pushed down even when I’m not touching it: [img] [img] Hello,today my xbox one controller isnt working right. I tried googling how to fix the 2 problems it has but its not working. The first problem is the right joystick is constantly...
  9. Trying to get in touch with Microsoft. Phones are down????

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to get in touch with Microsoft. Phones are down????: Okay so I recently i atrempted to get help with not being able to get on my Xbox one gamertag. NOTE: this question was about not being able to log into my Xbox Live due to my (Outtlook (email)...
  10. Please add Touch Controls To Xbox Game Streaming Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Please add Touch Controls To Xbox Game Streaming Preview: On Steam Link, there are options for touch controls. This should be added to Xbox Game Streaming as a way for people to play the games that want to without holding a controller. submitted by...