Toxic ambassadors on Xbox live

Discus and support Toxic ambassadors on Xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is there so many toxic ambassadors on Halo waypoint I made post and it got locked By some for no Reason i didn’t say anything negative but not just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CagierAnteater0, May 7, 2021.

1. Toxic ambassadors on Xbox live

Why is there so many toxic ambassadors on Halo waypoint I made post and it got locked By some for no Reason i didn’t say anything negative but not just that it isn’t the first time that happened to me I Made forum on here And post a picture of someone harassing and some guy commented on my post saying calling out people isn’t allowed on here it seems they trying to antagonize me or something I looked on His profile and says he got zero friends and a couple of followers I can you a link for proof

:)

CagierAnteater0, May 7, 2021
  2. TomatoPuppycat Win User

Xbox Ambassador being toxic

Thank you, that made me feel a bit safer :)
  3. PsYcHoUKNas666 Win User

Hello,

I am so sorry to hear that you have encountered such a toxic behaviour from fellow Ambassador i just want to reassure you that this kind of behaviour wont be tolerated in the program as we want and keep on trying to create a safe environment for all and
    non toxic behaviour from anyone no matter if been Ambassador or not. I hope you have reported that behaviour of that user and if you ever encounter similar behaviour been fhat from Ambassadors or any users please report it immideatly as those things needs
    to be sorted ASAP so we can keep this Gaming Community safe for everyone! Once again i sincerely apologize that you have encountered such a toxic behaviour, and i can reassure you this will be investigated and dealt with within the appropriate channels and
    departments.
  4. KarimAndSonz Win User

Sorry to hear this but you always find players trying to scare others with power I couldn't worry about it... but will say ignoring them is the best way forward not responding to bad ego players hurts them more
  5. TomatoPuppycat Win User

Sorry but my english is awful I dont know fancy words. I want to know what I can do about this because its really unfair that I have to wait and just maybe MAYBE they might see my reports, I've been with xbox almost my whole life and xbox has never been
    on my side, there has to be a way
  6. ObsoleteO reach Win User

Hey bro!. Too bad you had such an experience, it's a shame they want to abuse you for being "ambassadors" instead of helping to form a more enjoyable and stable community for the xbox and the enjoyment of all of us who play, hopefully it will have its
    respective sanction for what it did to you hopefully the application will work properly to pass the report.
Thema:

Toxic ambassadors on Xbox live

1. Toxic ambassadors on Xbox live - Similar Threads - Toxic ambassadors live

2. Extremely toxic person

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely toxic person: So I had a "friend" who I was playing with a few days ago, and he was in a party with some of my other friends and he was swearing which I did not care for and then he said the N word many times,...
  3. Toxic Minecraft player and his friends have been harassing me and my friend.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toxic Minecraft player and his friends have been harassing me and my friend.: So, there is this guy named "[mod removed]" and he keeps on harassing me and my friend because my friend won't join his realm. He blames everything on me and attempts to get my friend to stop...
  4. Toxic Behaviour Doesn’t Get Punished

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toxic Behaviour Doesn’t Get Punished: Look, I’ve had enough. I’m trying to relax and play a game, but all the way through I’ve got the guy I’m playing against calling me awful and just generally harassing me. I don’t understand how...
  5. Unsportsmanlike/ Toxic players have tantrum and get you bannned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unsportsmanlike/ Toxic players have tantrum and get you bannned: Xbox live reporting service is entirely broken. In short a childish player had me banned because i beat him in pvp on sea of thieves. This user accused me of cheating because he had a highly...
  6. Toxicity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toxicity: I currently have a ban from xbox live. I threw an impact grenade at a wall and my whole team stands in it making me teamkill them. I get banned from R6 for 30 minutes. The guy who did it messages...
  7. got reported by some toxic kid mad at me so now im suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    got reported by some toxic kid mad at me so now im suspended: he was angry at me because he thought my performance in game was bad, so he decided to harass me in my messages, then he reported me and actually succeeded in getting me suspended, i didn't even...
  8. Toxic community

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toxic community: I posted this in the wrong thread before, so here goes... Is there someone I can talk to regarding particular community? My friend recently came to ask me what his options were regarding a toxic...
  9. Approaching Toxic People as an Ambassador

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Approaching Toxic People as an Ambassador: OK here is the situation: -one of them I initially played a lot with because he mentioned he did not have anyone to play with, but the more I play with him the more his negative attitude seemed...
  10. Xbox Ambassador being toxic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador being toxic: So I was playing minecraft and this guy kept hitting me, so I kept hitting him back (Just wait) I didnt think it was a big deal, he leaves the game and I told him something along the lines of "I...