Toxic player with offensive name

Discus and support Toxic player with offensive name in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A few months ago I joined a game with a player named SchoolShootrrV2 on Grand Theft Auto V. As you do, I was selling cargo and bam I got obliterated... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Michael2346, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Michael2346
    Michael2346 New Member

A few months ago I joined a game with a player named SchoolShootrrV2 on Grand Theft Auto V. As you do, I was selling cargo and bam I got obliterated with no remorse. I then message him asking for mercy and he beings to go on a tyrant. I then reported his account and to my surprise he’s still not banned and messages me to this day. Can we collectively get this guy off of our platform?

Michael2346, Aug 14, 2021
  2. Saeleth Win User

Pay Attention Online: Fortnite

Unfortunately toxic communities drive away players from games like Fortnite. As it is free to play there is no barrier to entry and no reason for trolls to behave themselves. I would encourage you to keep up with reporting and blocking the offensive players
    as you have been.
  3. Simple OJ Win User

What is considered to be "offensive language"?

Anything that is showing a toxic behavior is considered offensive behavior. Making jokes about someone or a country can be considered offensive to them but not to you.
  4. Jav0r Win User

I cannot use any variation of 'Fu', 'F1u', 'F11u', and the like as my Xbox gamertag

I also agree its avoiding the name from being offensive to players.
  5. Darkwolfecze Win User

Communication ban

Do you think, if you switch to other console and being rude to other players or offensive, you will not get banned?

your behaviour is against the rules and the same rules apply for other consoles. Just do not argue with other players, report them, mute them and ignore them. It is the best way how you should behave. There is a lot of Toxic players, which will contact you
    with message. Just ignore it and do not answer, because they can report you if you report offensively with some banned words etc... Be friendly and keep calm.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Incorrect Ban

You called someone a name. You shouldn't engage with toxic people no matter what they say or call you. Always block, mute and report these players. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/servicesagreement
Thema:

1. Toxic player with offensive name - Similar Threads - Toxic player offensive

2. Toxic player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toxic player: Was in a game with a toxic player that goes by the name [Mod removed]. Was in god mode and has a clearly offensive name but for some reason reports won’t go through. Any way I can get this person...
  3. Toxic Minecraft player and his friends have been harassing me and my friend.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toxic Minecraft player and his friends have been harassing me and my friend.: So, there is this guy named "[mod removed]" and he keeps on harassing me and my friend because my friend won't join his realm. He blames everything on me and attempts to get my friend to stop...
  4. Unsportsmanlike/ Toxic players have tantrum and get you bannned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unsportsmanlike/ Toxic players have tantrum and get you bannned: Xbox live reporting service is entirely broken. In short a childish player had me banned because i beat him in pvp on sea of thieves. This user accused me of cheating because he had a highly...
  5. Handling Toxic players

in XBoX Accessibility
    Handling Toxic players: My brother ran into a toxic person through xbox and he is calling my little brother KAREN and name calling isn't nice. I am not saying the user due to privacy purposes. I as an Xbox Ambassador...
  6. Xbox live toxic player and cbl suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live toxic player and cbl suspensions: I just woke up to a 24hr suspension on my account and of course there is no number to call to find out why I was suspended and when I got to enforcement history I can not get a case review so I'm...
  7. Is the report feature connected to anything? Does anything happen to toxic players?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the report feature connected to anything? Does anything happen to toxic players?: As you know, Halo MCC launched on PC a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, it seems a lot of people who played back in the day have not grown up so much and either: - Use voice chat or written...
  8. Toxic Player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toxic Player: Hello community! In the midst of friendly scrim on Rainbow Six Siege, this kid on the opposite team of my friend started being toxic and sending her messages. Not only did he threaten her by...
  9. Toxic player keeps changing his name to get around bans

in XBoX Accessibility
    Toxic player keeps changing his name to get around bans: Myself and a few others are part of a small community of gamers that still play Farcry Instincts Predator (FCIP) on the Xbox360 A player known as [mod removed] and MANY MANY other tags is a long...
  10. Cheating / very toxic player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheating / very toxic player: This may not be the correct area to report a player in Sea Of Thieves, but we ran into a player by the name of [mod removed] that was a very obvious cheater. using the sniper he would miss every...