Toxic players getting away with toxic behaviours.

Discus and support Toxic players getting away with toxic behaviours. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why after over 100 reports in detail over a player changing their player name to something that is a personal attack on me can not be rectified n acted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RabiTheWise, Oct 27, 2019.

1. RabiTheWise
    RabiTheWise Guest

Why after over 100 reports in detail over a player changing their player name to something that is a personal attack on me can not be rectified n acted upon? It has been 3 months and 3 times in contact to support. 'Just keep reporting' they say. 'Its all
    i can do' they say. This is a situation that affects the whole xbox community if people can get away with making slanderous remarks as their player name and get no warning or punishment. This is an issue that needs to be rectified and the shadey enforcement
    team seems to be going against the code of conduct rules laid before everyone and make this individual special. This is illegal by breaking your own contract. I need a direct way to contact someone that can deal with this and make measures to have this situation
    unable to happen for ALL.

:)

RabiTheWise, Oct 27, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Unfortunately we have to do what we have left is to report the problems that Microsoft is doing, I know it is frustrating not to see an action right away but these are cases that need analysis and caution. Good luck in the games and have good matches.
  3. IRB Win User

Xbox enforcement protest

Xbox Enforcement isn't driving away customers and profit as the Xbox Live user base has been growing every year as has their profits.

What it may be doing is driving away toxic players who keep getting suspended for their behaviour towards other players, which isn't a bad thing.
  4. AridLizard Win User

Xbox Live Ambassadors Program an Code Enforcement

when you see toxic behaviour in lobbies or in game, report the player and then block them.

don't communicate with them in any way, just report and block and then the enforcement team will deal with them.

bear in mind that the enforcement team won't deal with it that second but will review the case first, so if the toxic behaviour is still affecting you, switch lobbies and find a better group to play with.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Harrasing Xbox users

It can take time to investigate, not often is enforcement action taken straight away. All you can do is report any toxic behaviour, mute and block, never respond.
  6. InfiniteSlayerX Win User

i unfairly got a communication ban

You're right, I realize my mistake was giving multiplayer another chance.

TOXIC PLAYERS can have their games.

Shame that respectful players are the ones that are being driven away...
Thema:

1. Toxic players getting away with toxic behaviours. - Similar Threads - Toxic players getting

2. Update on Toxic player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update on Toxic player: I joined a game of Rainbow Six Seige i was team killed instantly by 2 people then the guy sends me messages such as - U are a disgrace as a player of this game - Its casual get over it kid ur...
  3. ban for reporting a toxic player!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ban for reporting a toxic player!: Hello, I would like to know the real reason of my ban chat after reporting a player who took advantage of lag switch to win online games on a game while the code of conduct specifies that this is...
  4. Toxic Player I Came Across

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toxic Player I Came Across: I just wanted to bring up a toxic player that I've come across over a few times while playing certain games in my spare time. He goes by the name of [Mod Removed], and is guilty of directly...
  5. A Very Toxic Player- Please Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    A Very Toxic Player- Please Help.: I was playing a game with a player who goes by [Mod Removed] and throughout the game and after it was berating us, accusing of things we didn't do, pretending he made this game, threatening to...
  6. Toxic players and broken report system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Toxic players and broken report system: The report system is broken. I have the ability to message whoever I want but If offend them in anyway I get reported and have the phantom enforcment team throw bans on me. It would make sense if...
  7. Toxic players of rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Toxic players of rocket league: I am here making this post to provide some evidence of a conversation in which includes harassment from a player named [Mod Removed]. Throughout the game he continuously cursed and harassed me and...
  8. Complaint against toxic player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Complaint against toxic player: Bonjour, veuillez excuser mon faible niveau d'anglais (traduit avec google traduct Cela s'est passé sur Rainbow Six Siege le 20 janvier 2018 aux alentours de midi 3 joueurs du nom de : mewen...
  9. Reputation System Allows Toxic Players To ACTUALLY Affect Players' Gaming Experience, Get Rid ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reputation System Allows Toxic Players To ACTUALLY Affect Players' Gaming Experience, Get Rid ...: On 3/22/17 I wasn't allowed to find any matches in matchmaking due to my reputation being "Avoid Me". I didnt even know reputation affected your gaming experience until that day. I did research...
  10. Communication Ban for defending yourself against toxic players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Ban for defending yourself against toxic players: How is it okay for someone too call me a **** and tell me to eat **** and die and all sorts of other things but when i stand up for myself and say something back i get a communication ban?? and...