Toy Story 3 XBL Download

Discus and support Toy Story 3 XBL Download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased and downloaded Toy Story 3 from Avalanche Games on 29/09/2012. Recently, the kids showed me that the game wouldn't play and displayed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by celticcrago, Jun 16, 2014.

1. celticcrago
    celticcrago Guest

Toy Story 3 XBL Download

I purchased and downloaded Toy Story 3 from Avalanche Games on 29/09/2012. Recently, the kids showed me that the game wouldn't play and displayed "...Please download game again..." I deleted the game and went to do as instructed and the game is no
    longer on XBL. I found the game on Xbox's web page and tried to download again and received an error message, "You found a glitch." Avalanche studios doesn't have a webpage for me to find contact info so I'm coming here. Anyone know what the deal is? Is
    this another licensing thing? As this game was essentially stolen from my children, is there any refund policies regarding removed games?

Thanks for any help.

:)

celticcrago, Jun 16, 2014
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    toy story 3

Have you logged into account.microsoft.com to be sure that your billing and payment information is entered correctly? Remember that backwards compatible titles cannot be purchased on X1 with your account balance. You must use a payment method on the account.

bowski477, Jun 16, 2014
  3. toy story 3

i am unable to buy toy story 3 on my xbox one, it keeps saying that payment isnt valid

ChandlerSheeran, Jun 16, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Toy Story 3 XBL Download

Go to your download history at Settings>Account>Download History and locate it in there. Click A then you should be able to confirm you wish to re-download and the download process will begin.

Let us know how you get on.

maxen, Jun 16, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

Toy Story 3 XBL Download

Go to your download history at Settings>Account>Download History and locate it in there. Click A then you should be able to confirm you wish to re-download and the download process will begin.

Let us know how you get on.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Toy Story 3

7. bowski477 Win User

toy story 3

Have you logged into account.microsoft.com to be sure that your billing and payment information is entered correctly? Remember that backwards compatible titles cannot be purchased on X1 with your account balance. You must use a payment method on the account.
  8. IN YO FACE 86 Win User

Toy Story 3

In this image this is what happens every time I try to claim it on my Laptop.

[​IMG]
  9. IN YO FACE 86 Win User

Toy Story 3

Nope I tried that and that didn't work😞 even restarted my modem just to make sure, What is every time I click on the "See Price"option I enter my passkey then it just goes back to where it tells me to"See Price" option.
Thema:

Toy Story 3 XBL Download

1. Toy Story 3 XBL Download - Similar Threads - Toy Story XBL

2. GwG issue with Toy Story

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GwG issue with Toy Story: Hello there! I have an issue with this month's 360 GwG, Toy Story 3. At first, I "bought" it from the web, as usual. Later I noticed, that it didn't showed up in the Ready to install list. I...
  3. Installing Toy Story 3 from Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Toy Story 3 from Gold: Hello. I have a problem installing Toy Story 3 on my XBOX ONE S (from Gold Live). After I finish the free "transaction" there shows a web page with this information: "Ooops! What happened to...
  4. Toy Story 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Toy Story 3: Good evening I'm having a issue being able to download this month's free Game with Gold game Toy Story 3 on my Xbox One and the actual website. When I go to download Toy Story 3 on my Xbox One I...
  5. Toy Story 3 and insane robots are now free to download for gold members

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Toy Story 3 and insane robots are now free to download for gold members: Hello xDevilGirlx421! Thank you for the info! i will be busy this week so i preffer to them on downloading cue now, maybe i will try a bit insane robots later happy gaming!...
  6. xbox Toy Soldiers

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox Toy Soldiers: Hallo, ich suche Mitspieler für das alte Toy Soldiers, auf der xbox. Mein Tag: Hello, I am looking for players for the old Toy Soldiers, on the xbox. My day: d5e17890-c140-4eed-808d-1d9fccb388d0
  7. Lego Dimensions Toy Pad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Dimensions Toy Pad: My son received the starter pack as a gift for Lego Dimensions XBox One. The toy pad doesn't work. a98e12aa-6d17-442b-851e-240fb35470d9
  8. toy story 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    toy story 3: i am unable to buy toy story 3 on my xbox one, it keeps saying that payment isnt valid 251e2210-aedb-439f-9f08-8ad6f4183a42
  9. Don't buy Toy Soldiers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't buy Toy Soldiers: Game forever idles @ main menu.. *Researching a solution showed everyone was suffering this bug. PS4 too... Ubisoft is & has been aware since 2016 nd has not fixed it. *Refunds are difficult...
  10. Toy story 360 game on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toy story 360 game on Xbox one: downloaded toy story Xbox 360 game for my little boy on his Xbox one, but we can not save his progress. Please help? e74f87bf-05dc-4282-a24e-22a5804e5df4