Toy story 360 game on Xbox one

Discus and support Toy story 360 game on Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; downloaded toy story Xbox 360 game for my little boy on his Xbox one, but we can not save his progress. Please help? e74f87bf-05dc-4282-a24e-22a5804e5df4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oscar0411, Mar 17, 2017.

1. oscar0411
    oscar0411 Guest

downloaded toy story Xbox 360 game for my little boy on his Xbox one, but we can not save his progress. Please help?

:)

oscar0411, Mar 17, 2017
  2. toy story 3

i am unable to buy toy story 3 on my xbox one, it keeps saying that payment isnt valid

ChandlerSheeran, Mar 17, 2017
  3. Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters - What a pile of crap

Toy Story was an excellent game

Alchemist Don, Mar 17, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey oscar!

We booted up the Toy Story 3 game on an Xbox One here and discovered that the game progress is automatically saved to the account playing it. Have you noticed the game's progress being saved as you play? If so, that is the intended feature.

Or is the game not saving at all as you progress?

Having a bit more information will help us figure this out. Toy story 360 game on Xbox one :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Mar 20, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey oscar!

We booted up the Toy Story 3 game on an Xbox One here and discovered that the game progress is automatically saved to the account playing it. Have you noticed the game's progress being saved as you play? If so, that is the intended feature.

Or is the game not saving at all as you progress?

Having a bit more information will help us figure this out. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  6. airmattdog Win User

Xbox 360 / Microsoft Movies & TV error

Update...

We've located the problem and fixed it. We're working our way through the list and prioritized the titles that you all noted here. I've verified the following titles are working as expected now on Xbox 360.

Captain Marvel

Fighting with My Family

Toy Story

Toy Story 2

Toy Story 3

Toy Story 4 Trailer

The LEGO Movie 2

Aquaman

If I missed any titles and they're still not working, please post the title, country and soundtrack in this thread and I'll take a look into it.
  7. BadJamesBack Win User

Be Cautious when purchasing "NEW" Xbox Original titles!

All of them BC. Portal 2, Syberia, and Toy Story 3. I have xbox 360.
  8. AARONMP2001 Win User

Gamerscore not updating (still)

It seems like others have said that its effecting us who cant login into to their xbox 360 profile. I have an xbox one x and downloaded the free toy story game this month and it throws an error every time.
  9. Asyc-[xboxvenue] Win User

Xbox 360 / Microsoft Movies & TV error

Update...

We've located the problem and fixed it. We're working our way through the list and prioritized the titles that you all noted here. I've verified the following titles are working as expected now on Xbox 360.

Captain Marvel

Fighting with My Family

Toy Story

Toy Story 2

Toy Story 3

Toy Story 4 Trailer

The LEGO Movie 2

Aquaman

If I missed any titles and they're still not working, please post the title, country and soundtrack in this thread and I'll take a look into it.
    I just bought Marvel Studios' Avengers: Endgame + Bonus (HD English Audio) in Canada on Xbox 360, you can add this title to the playback issue list.
Thema:

1. Toy story 360 game on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Toy story 360

2. GwG issue with Toy Story

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GwG issue with Toy Story: Hello there! I have an issue with this month's 360 GwG, Toy Story 3. At first, I "bought" it from the web, as usual. Later I noticed, that it didn't showed up in the Ready to install list. I...
  3. Installing Toy Story 3 from Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Toy Story 3 from Gold: Hello. I have a problem installing Toy Story 3 on my XBOX ONE S (from Gold Live). After I finish the free "transaction" there shows a web page with this information: "Ooops! What happened to...
  4. Toy Story 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Toy Story 3: Good evening I'm having a issue being able to download this month's free Game with Gold game Toy Story 3 on my Xbox One and the actual website. When I go to download Toy Story 3 on my Xbox One I...
  5. Toy Story 3 and insane robots are now free to download for gold members

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Toy Story 3 and insane robots are now free to download for gold members: Hello xDevilGirlx421! Thank you for the info! i will be busy this week so i preffer to them on downloading cue now, maybe i will try a bit insane robots later happy gaming!...
  6. xbox Toy Soldiers

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox Toy Soldiers: Hallo, ich suche Mitspieler für das alte Toy Soldiers, auf der xbox. Mein Tag: Hello, I am looking for players for the old Toy Soldiers, on the xbox. My day: d5e17890-c140-4eed-808d-1d9fccb388d0
  7. Lego Dimensions Toy Pad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Dimensions Toy Pad: My son received the starter pack as a gift for Lego Dimensions XBox One. The toy pad doesn't work. a98e12aa-6d17-442b-851e-240fb35470d9
  8. toy story 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    toy story 3: i am unable to buy toy story 3 on my xbox one, it keeps saying that payment isnt valid 251e2210-aedb-439f-9f08-8ad6f4183a42
  9. Don't buy Toy Soldiers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't buy Toy Soldiers: Game forever idles @ main menu.. *Researching a solution showed everyone was suffering this bug. PS4 too... Ubisoft is & has been aware since 2016 nd has not fixed it. *Refunds are difficult...
  10. Toy Story 3 XBL Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Toy Story 3 XBL Download: I purchased and downloaded Toy Story 3 from Avalanche Games on 29/09/2012. Recently, the kids showed me that the game wouldn't play and displayed "...Please download game again..." I deleted the...