TP-Link: Can't get NAT working reliably

Discus and support TP-Link: Can't get NAT working reliably in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; TP-Link (Routers): Can't get NAT working reliably I have a TP-Link Archer VR2600 and am regularly finding that my Xbox stops supporting Live... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by bakershaker100, Dec 28, 2016.

1. TP-Link: Can't get NAT working reliably

TP-Link (Routers): Can't get NAT working reliably
    I have a TP-Link Archer VR2600 and am regularly finding that my Xbox stops supporting Live multiplayer and NAT Type becomes "Unavailable" / can't get a Teredo IP address.

I can't find a solution which stops this happening and troubleshooting the problem is also inconsistent (sometimes clearing Alternate MAC address, sometimes restarting all hardware, sometimes switching to IPv6 and back to IPv4 all seem to work).

Does anyone have a definitive set of router settings that will prevent this problem reoccurring?

:)

bakershaker100, Dec 28, 2016
  2. Swainy1996
    Swainy1996 Guest
    TP-Link: Help!

TP-Link (Routers): Help!
    I'm connected to a TP-Link, but I'm getting NAT type : Unavailable! Does this router support IPv6? Or is there a way I can sort out this problem

Swainy1996, Dec 28, 2016
  3. W1Z4RDLY0N3
    W1Z4RDLY0N3 Guest
    TP-Link: NAT problems

TP-Link (Routers): NAT problems
    how do I open my NAT what the ISP has said didn't work and what XBoX support said doesn't work

W1Z4RDLY0N3, Dec 28, 2016
Thema:

TP-Link: Can't get NAT working reliably

1. TP-Link: Can't get NAT working reliably - Similar Threads - Link Can't NAT

2. Can't link my Xbox with Facebook "URL blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link my Xbox with Facebook "URL blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI...: I can't link my Xbox with Facebook on the xbox app on windows 10 cause it just says "URL blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not white-listed in the app's client OAuth...
  3. I can't locate the epic games account my xbox gave me, I just want to link my xbox to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't locate the epic games account my xbox gave me, I just want to link my xbox to a...: I just need to find the email for it, reset the password, and I should be fine the rest of the way... 6c3d9a3b-00ba-4df3-acd8-a157633d608c
  4. Can't link xbox account with steam account

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't link xbox account with steam account: When i'm trying to link my xbox account with steam account i got gray screen after loging into steam. Can someone help me with that? ff16a808-c88a-4dcf-85cf-0f46aa8256f7
  5. xbox live can't sign in. When I enter my details it says this is linked to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live can't sign in. When I enter my details it says this is linked to another account: I'm trying for the first time to connect to xbox live on my xbox360 I have set up a new email address through outlook for this. How do I use this account (email and password) to sign in. I do...
  6. Can't link Xbox App with Facebook Account on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't link Xbox App with Facebook Account on PC: I just bought and set up a new Microsoft Surface. I tried linking my Xbox account to Facebook and got the following error: URL blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not...
  7. Can't link Xbox App with Facebook Account on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't link Xbox App with Facebook Account on PC: I recently tried to link Xbox App with my Facebook account but it seems it's not working. Login window appears but after giving the email and password nothing happens. I was wondering if maybe the...
  8. D-Link DSL-2750B: Can't connect to new router

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link DSL-2750B: Can't connect to new router: D-Link DSL-2750B: Can't connect to new router Hi, power the Xbox off by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds, then pull the power cord out of the Xbox, then pull the power cord out...
  9. I can't change the microsoft account linked to my xbox live account how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change the microsoft account linked to my xbox live account how do I fix this?: Hello, I have been using the xbox360 for a while now, and it seems I can't change the microsoft account linked to my xbox live account. Whenever I get it all said and done, I press "Yes, change"...
  10. Can't install app. "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install app. "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your ...: hey microsoft i buy yesterday the call of duty black ops 4 in my xbox and i am want download the game in the pc but this is say:"Can't install app. "It looks like you don't have any applicable...