TP-Link: Help!

Discus and support TP-Link: Help! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; TP-Link (Routers): Help! I'm connected to a TP-Link, but I'm getting NAT type : Unavailable! Does this router support IPv6? Or is there a way I can... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Swainy1996, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Swainy1996
    Swainy1996 Guest

TP-Link (Routers): Help!
    I'm connected to a TP-Link, but I'm getting NAT type : Unavailable! Does this router support IPv6? Or is there a way I can sort out this problem

:)

Swainy1996, Jan 8, 2017
  2. TP-Link: TP Link archer VR2600

TP-Link (Modems/Gateways): TP Link archer VR2600
    My advice would be if you need to do multiplayer that you send the router back. It does not work with XBOX.

I have tried UPNP, DMZ, and manually forwarding all the ports. Nothing works.

I did manage to get the DMZ to work for a few days and then it stopped.

To be fair to TP-LINK I don't think the problem is theirs I think it is the XBOX as the DMZ and port forwarding works with other servers and other services. By all means contact the TP-LINK support they are very helpful, and perhaps they can get Microsoft
    to help

BraggerAxis4731, Jan 8, 2017
  3. prju68
    prju68 Guest
    TP-Link: TP Link archer VR2600

My advice would be if you need to do multiplayer that you send the router back. It does not work with XBOX.

To be fair to TP-LINK I don't think the problem is theirs I think it is the XBOX as the DMZ and port forwarding works with other servers and other services. By all means contact the TP-LINK support they are very helpful, and perhaps they can get Microsoft
    to help

prju68, Jan 8, 2017
  4. prju68 Win User

TP-Link: TP Link archer VR2600

to help
  5. Shadyzm Win User

Help Setting up TP Link WA500G

Hi, I'm trying to configure it with my network and trying to use it in client mode, but I'm just confused as to how to do it properly. The manual doesn't give enough info how to do it.
  6. GMAN990 Win User

No it shouldn't make a difference. Are you sure the adapter is connected to your wireless network and that your wireless network shows up in the AP list and you've connected to it with the appropriate security key. Are you using client mode?
  7. Shadyzm Win User

Yes, I've follow the user guide, but it keeps saying no internet connection could it be this way because my router has no WDS?
  8. GMAN990 Win User

Hi, the set-up for an xbox is no different that to using a PC or Apple Mac etc etc, just follow the instruction guide and connect a PC to the TP Link, once the PC can connect to the Internet via the TP Link via an Ethernet cable simply replace the PC with
    the Xbox.
Thema:

1. TP-Link: Help! - Similar Threads - Link Help

2. TP-Link TD-W8901G: IPv6 On Router And Hub help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link TD-W8901G: IPv6 On Router And Hub help: TP-Link TD-W8901G: IPv6 On Router And Hub help Sorry, didn't realize the response was hijacked. This is the user guide for the TP C1200. I've had a TP link Archer before and it was a pretty solid...
  3. Help me, i messed up something with the link between my XBL account and my Epic games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me, i messed up something with the link between my XBL account and my Epic games account: I have removed the link between my two accounts, and now that im trying to relink them (the same two accounts) it says that it's a different account and doesn't let me do it (i tried both on PC...
  4. Help! Issue with linking Spotify account on Game Bar

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Issue with linking Spotify account on Game Bar: I launched Game bar and launched Spotify widget to link my account and absolutely nothing happens. I saw that other people on this sub had a similar issue but a white box popped up for them....
  5. Here's a link to help you get in touch with them Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Here's a link to help you get in touch with them Xbox Enforcement: Here's a link to help you get in touch with them Xbox Enforcement there is no way to get hold of them and iv tryed more then few times [img] [img] [img] i want every one to avoid me i keep...
  6. Xbox Power off Disc insert or disc remove. None of the links have helped.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Power off Disc insert or disc remove. None of the links have helped.: WHY THE [Mod Removed - Profanity] DID I BUY AN XBOX ONE?! I should have learned with the first 2 failures right out of the BOX!!!. No Seriously. I need someone to please Help me with this. Other...
  7. D-Link D-Link DIR-655: Help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link D-Link DIR-655: Help: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-655: Help Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then forget your network and...
  8. my bungie account wont transfer onto destiny2 even though im linked. any help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my bungie account wont transfer onto destiny2 even though im linked. any help: i got d2 on my ps4 with all dlc's, i even linked my account from bungie to the ps4 and got my stuff. but with the xbox 1 my things havnt, not only that but its making me start from 509 all the...
  9. EA account isn't linking with my gamer profile (xBox account). Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA account isn't linking with my gamer profile (xBox account). Please help!: I have purchased the EA games subscription from my Xbox account but my gamertag has been unable to link with the EA account making the games unplayable. Please help....
  10. fortnite sitch link with xbox one MUM POST...HELP!!!1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite sitch link with xbox one MUM POST...HELP!!!1: OK BE WARNED MUM POST TRYING TO HELP SON WHEN I HAVE NO IDEA. BACKGROUND son on level 52 Fortnite x box one Linked switch to fortnite game coming up as level 3 on switch has epic account.the...