TP-Link: How do I change my router to enable IPv6?

Discus and support TP-Link: How do I change my router to enable IPv6? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; TP-Link (Routers): How do I change my router to enable IPv6? IPv4 / IPv6 is all up to your ISP if they support IPv6 and so does your router / modem... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SilverSol595, Nov 29, 2016.

1. SilverSol595
    SilverSol595 Guest

TP-Link (Routers): How do I change my router to enable IPv6?
    IPv4 / IPv6 is all up to your ISP if they support IPv6 and so does your router / modem then you will definitely get IPv6. You may need to login to your router as a administrator and change it but you will need to contact your ISP because there is a login
    screen you need to pass before getting in. But not all ISP's have a login screen it's just there for security.

More info at
    http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/networking/ipv6-on-xbox-one

:)

SilverSol595, Nov 29, 2016
  2. the dammend
    the dammend Guest
    Games for gold wont download

It's a tp link router how do I find my isp

the dammend, Nov 29, 2016
  3. Zombierama
    Zombierama Guest
    Strict NAT

I enabled upnp on my tp-link router (was previously disabled for my 360, I used port forwarding) and my NAT went from strict to open. If that doesn't work do a power down on your router/modem/XB1.

Zombierama, Nov 29, 2016
  4. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest

IPv4 / IPv6 is all up to your ISP if they support IPv6 and so does your router / modem then you will definitely get IPv6. You may need to login to your router as a administrator and change it but you will need to contact your ISP because there is a login
    screen you need to pass before getting in. But not all ISP's have a login screen it's just there for security.

More info at

Qwertei, Nov 29, 2016
  5. Qwertei Win User

More info at
  6. the dammend Win User

Games for gold wont download

It's a tp link router how do I find my isp
  7. Zombierama Win User

Strict NAT

I enabled upnp on my tp-link router (was previously disabled for my 360, I used port forwarding) and my NAT went from strict to open. If that doesn't work do a power down on your router/modem/XB1.
  8. oO M0NSTR0US Oo Win User

This is weird ?

How do i check what channel its on ?? My router is a tp-link archer c50
  9. defensor9 Win User

Tenda: Overview

Hello,

I have a TP-LINK TL-WR740N router and I played normal until Sunday, but now my xbox dont conect. He say "Erro ICMP".

I change my router for a Tenda W311R router and the erro is the same.

What is this? and How do I solved? please help me.
Thema:

1. TP-Link: How do I change my router to enable IPv6? - Similar Threads - Link change router

2. Changing linked Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing linked Xbox account: Hello, When I created my Xbox Live account, I linked it to my previous Microsoft Account (let's say A mail). Later I began using another Microsoft Account (B mail), which I'm using as my primary...
  3. Change email linked to my Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email linked to my Xbox Live: English Hello! My Xbox Live account is linked to my dad's work email. Since my dad uses this email to work, I'd like to pass my Xbox Live account to my email address. It is possible? Remember,...
  4. Can I change the Microsoft Account linked to my Xbox Live account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I change the Microsoft Account linked to my Xbox Live account?: Hello! I was wondering, is it possible to chnage the Microsoft Account that is linked to my Gamertag / Xbox Live Profile? Please respond, as I am worrying. d800a76a-7d0d-42b1-81ac-1aaedf82ab8c
  5. How to change linked Microsoft Account on Xbox. (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change linked Microsoft Account on Xbox. (PC): Hello. I wish to change the Microsoft Account linked to my Xbox Profile. This is on Windows 10. Any help would be appreciated. 1d7b1ad6-4e10-4d42-8220-c40d4e552334
  6. Change the ea account link to my gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change the ea account link to my gamer tag: so a long time ago i think i link a old ea account to my gamer tag and now i want to link it to my main ea account thta i use on pc and on twitch.. how can i change this linkes ea account :)...
  7. cambio correo vinculado a perfil de xbox[Change mail linked to Xbox profile]

in XBoX Accessibility
    cambio correo vinculado a perfil de xbox[Change mail linked to Xbox profile]: hola, tengo el problema de que quiero cambiar el correo que esta vinculado a mi perfil de xbox, el problema es que cuando lo intento me marca error y me da un código (80154021), y es muy necesario...
  8. I can't change the microsoft account linked to my xbox live account how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change the microsoft account linked to my xbox live account how do I fix this?: Hello, I have been using the xbox360 for a while now, and it seems I can't change the microsoft account linked to my xbox live account. Whenever I get it all said and done, I press "Yes, change"...
  9. How do i change e mail address currently linked to account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i change e mail address currently linked to account: My ex partners e mail is still on my sons xbox 1 but my bank card details are in. How do i change the e mail address please. Its causing alot of issues. Please help !!!...
  10. changing email linked to Xbox Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing email linked to Xbox Gamertag: Hello, I have read through the posted walkthrough for this process but thought I would double check before I do something that cannot be undone. I tried to change a few years ago but was...