TP-Link: No upload speed from xbox one only. Phone aND computer work fine

Discus and support TP-Link: No upload speed from xbox one only. Phone aND computer work fine in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; TP-Link (Routers): No upload speed from xbox one only. Phone aND computer work fine just as described lost all upload speeds with xbox on.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BuDht6587, Dec 5, 2016.

1. BuDht6587
    BuDht6587 Guest

TP-Link (Routers): No upload speed from xbox one only. Phone aND computer work fine
    just as described lost all upload speeds with xbox on.

:)

BuDht6587, Dec 5, 2016
  2. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    What Powerline Adapter is Compatible with my Xbox One?

I have TP-Link 500mbps ones and they work perfectly fine with xbox one.

I agree you should get at least 500mpbs as they lose speed depending on your houses wiring and the faster the speed the better.

With 200mpbs ones I could only get a maximum speed for 50mpbs even though my internet is 75mbps. After upgrading to 500mbps I now get maximum download speed on my xbox.

Malacath, Dec 5, 2016
  3. ELITEtvGAMER
    ELITEtvGAMER Guest
    Upload Speed Issue

Yes, my speeds were perfectly when I plug into a computer and run speed tests. I hit everything perfectly. Download speed averages around 80 mbps and upload around 28 mbps. However, I can use that same cord, unplug it from my computer and plug it into my
    xbox and my upload speed drops to 1.75 mbps. Download speed remains fine at 82 mbps.

I just need to find a way to get my upload speed up to where it needs to be.

I'm not a tech wizard, but could this be a router setting that needs to be adjusted?

My friend who has an x1 lives 45 minutes away from me has the same isp and simply plugged up his xbox like normal and got 22 upload speed.

Btw, this is my 2nd xbox one I am testing. I had a new one sent to me and I am still getting crap upload speed.

ELITEtvGAMER, Dec 5, 2016
  4. Malacath Win User

What Powerline Adapter is Compatible with my Xbox One?

I have TP-Link 500mbps ones and they work perfectly fine with xbox one.

I agree you should get at least 500mpbs as they lose speed depending on your houses wiring and the faster the speed the better.

With 200mpbs ones I could only get a maximum speed for 50mpbs even though my internet is 75mbps. After upgrading to 500mbps I now get maximum download speed on my xbox.
  5. ericjwilborn Win User

Now TV, Prime Video and Other Apps Not Loading

Do you have a computer or smart phone to attempt a speed test to check your upload speeds?
  6. ELITEtvGAMER Win User

Upload Speed Issue

Yes, my speeds were perfectly when I plug into a computer and run speed tests. I hit everything perfectly. Download speed averages around 80 mbps and upload around 28 mbps. However, I can use that same cord, unplug it from my computer and plug it into my
    xbox and my upload speed drops to 1.75 mbps. Download speed remains fine at 82 mbps.

I just need to find a way to get my upload speed up to where it needs to be.

I'm not a tech wizard, but could this be a router setting that needs to be adjusted?

My friend who has an x1 lives 45 minutes away from me has the same isp and simply plugged up his xbox like normal and got 22 upload speed.

Btw, this is my 2nd xbox one I am testing. I had a new one sent to me and I am still getting crap upload speed.
  7. RepeatedTiger54 Win User

Slow Xbox Live connection / Cannot stream.

My speeds on my phone and computer, when using the Ookla Speedtest, are

download: 115Mbps

upload: ~ 12Mbps
  8. Sup3rW4m Win User

NAT Type

• Download Speed: 5.24Mbps
    • Upload Speed: 0.28 Mbps
    • Latency: 0 ms
    • Packet Loss: % 100%
    • Wireless Strength (if applicable) 100%
    • Modem Manufacturer: Actiontec
    • Router Manufacturer (if being used) as well as the model number TP-Link (TL-WR720N)
Thema:

1. TP-Link: No upload speed from xbox one only. Phone aND computer work fine - Similar Threads - Link upload speed

2. XBOX link to EA stopped working (battlefield 5)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX link to EA stopped working (battlefield 5): XBOX link to EA stopped working (battlefield 5). XBOX gives "Invalid Account" message when I try to start game. When I try to relink with XBOX live in my EA account it tells me link failed. I even...
  3. Having trouble linking Xbox account to my Square Enix account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble linking Xbox account to my Square Enix account: Before I start, I have never made a Square Enix account prior from today (August 14th, 2020). I have pre-ordered the Avengers game and I saw that you could get some rewards on the Avengers website...
  4. Device/hardware information of devices linked to my account in the past

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Device/hardware information of devices linked to my account in the past: How do I either see an view my past device hardware linked to accounts info or set one up as home console? I currently am without any device other than an android phone due to a total loss in...
  5. Cannot Link ps4 Minecraft to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Link ps4 Minecraft to Microsoft: For hours i have googled and attempted solutions to this issue. I have Created new microsoft accounts, downloaded texture packs, restarted the game, restarted the system, Deleted saved data files...
  6. Links in Xbox Bio?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Links in Xbox Bio?: Are you allowed to link your social media accounts (ones that don't have inappropriate content, obviously) into your Xbox bio? In my case, I want to link my YouTube channel, which focuses on art,...
  7. I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support: [img] I've contacted epic games about it and they said it could be because it's a child account and I need to get ahold of xbox to help so can you guys help me too?...
  8. linking console

in XBoX on Consoles
    linking console: Hi I got my code to connect console with account. can't figure out where to put code. logged onto www.xbox.com/pcsetup. please advise 8fa8765a-fd15-4e1b-970a-8a98c7a82d55
  9. Could I link my old Xbox 360 account to my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I link my old Xbox 360 account to my Microsoft account?: I have an old account on my xbox 360 and i don't want to lose it since it was never connected to the internet before. If i i connect it, would i be able to link or merge my 360 with my Microsoft...
  10. can you link your xbox app to your xbox of your xbox is hardwired?

in XBoX on Mobile
    can you link your xbox app to your xbox of your xbox is hardwired?: I cant seem to link my app to my xbox, and after some researching it could be because my xbox is hardwired since Im having issues witb my xbox on wifi. Is this right? Apparently im supposed to...