TP-Link: No upload speed from xbox one only. Phone aND computer work fine

Discus and support TP-Link: No upload speed from xbox one only. Phone aND computer work fine in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; TP-Link (Routers): No upload speed from xbox one only. Phone aND computer work fine just as described lost all upload speeds with xbox on.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BuDht6587, Dec 5, 2016.

1. BuDht6587
    BuDht6587 Guest

TP-Link (Routers): No upload speed from xbox one only. Phone aND computer work fine
    just as described lost all upload speeds with xbox on.

:)

BuDht6587, Dec 5, 2016
  2. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    What Powerline Adapter is Compatible with my Xbox One?

I have TP-Link 500mbps ones and they work perfectly fine with xbox one.

I agree you should get at least 500mpbs as they lose speed depending on your houses wiring and the faster the speed the better.

With 200mpbs ones I could only get a maximum speed for 50mpbs even though my internet is 75mbps. After upgrading to 500mbps I now get maximum download speed on my xbox.

Malacath, Dec 5, 2016
  3. ELITEtvGAMER
    ELITEtvGAMER Guest
    Upload Speed Issue

Yes, my speeds were perfectly when I plug into a computer and run speed tests. I hit everything perfectly. Download speed averages around 80 mbps and upload around 28 mbps. However, I can use that same cord, unplug it from my computer and plug it into my
    xbox and my upload speed drops to 1.75 mbps. Download speed remains fine at 82 mbps.

I just need to find a way to get my upload speed up to where it needs to be.

I'm not a tech wizard, but could this be a router setting that needs to be adjusted?

My friend who has an x1 lives 45 minutes away from me has the same isp and simply plugged up his xbox like normal and got 22 upload speed.

Btw, this is my 2nd xbox one I am testing. I had a new one sent to me and I am still getting crap upload speed.

ELITEtvGAMER, Dec 5, 2016
  4. Malacath Win User

What Powerline Adapter is Compatible with my Xbox One?

I have TP-Link 500mbps ones and they work perfectly fine with xbox one.

I agree you should get at least 500mpbs as they lose speed depending on your houses wiring and the faster the speed the better.

With 200mpbs ones I could only get a maximum speed for 50mpbs even though my internet is 75mbps. After upgrading to 500mbps I now get maximum download speed on my xbox.
  5. ELITEtvGAMER Win User

Upload Speed Issue

Yes, my speeds were perfectly when I plug into a computer and run speed tests. I hit everything perfectly. Download speed averages around 80 mbps and upload around 28 mbps. However, I can use that same cord, unplug it from my computer and plug it into my
    xbox and my upload speed drops to 1.75 mbps. Download speed remains fine at 82 mbps.

I just need to find a way to get my upload speed up to where it needs to be.

I'm not a tech wizard, but could this be a router setting that needs to be adjusted?

My friend who has an x1 lives 45 minutes away from me has the same isp and simply plugged up his xbox like normal and got 22 upload speed.

Btw, this is my 2nd xbox one I am testing. I had a new one sent to me and I am still getting crap upload speed.
  6. RepeatedTiger54 Win User

Slow Xbox Live connection / Cannot stream.

My speeds on my phone and computer, when using the Ookla Speedtest, are

download: 115Mbps

upload: ~ 12Mbps
  7. Sup3rW4m Win User

NAT Type

• Download Speed: 5.24Mbps
    • Upload Speed: 0.28 Mbps
    • Latency: 0 ms
    • Packet Loss: % 100%
    • Wireless Strength (if applicable) 100%
    • Modem Manufacturer: Actiontec
    • Router Manufacturer (if being used) as well as the model number TP-Link (TL-WR720N)
  8. Chaos Matazaki Win User

Super Slow Speed When Downloading From Marketplace

Am in the same boat, downloading something, drops my download and upload speed dramatically compared to what it's suppose to. Latency and Packet loss jumps up as well. But the moment I pause my download, everything works fine again. Only goes to crap when
    downloading. Never happened before, and it started acting this way since Thursday. My computer and Ps4 work fine when downloading something, but my Xbox One won't.
Thema:

1. TP-Link: No upload speed from xbox one only. Phone aND computer work fine - Similar Threads - Link upload speed

2. Vincular cuenta minecraft con cuenta microsoft (Link minecraft account with microsoft account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vincular cuenta minecraft con cuenta microsoft (Link minecraft account with microsoft account): Buenas noches a todos Hace un par de semanas me compré minecraft en la cuenta oficial. Mis amigos se conectan y juegan, uno con pc y otro con switch, ambos con cuenta xbox live. Habría alguna...
  3. i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't...: my old Xbox I sold had my grand theft auto 5 account I still remember the details for the account I just want to have my Xbox grand theft auto account on pc because I don't wont to start back at...
  4. Linking sons fortnite account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking sons fortnite account: So my son plays fortnite using my gold account as a family member, i managed to link a epic account to the xbox but it linked my fortnite account ( which i dont actually use ) . How do i link his...
  5. Changing linked Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing linked Xbox account: Hello, When I created my Xbox Live account, I linked it to my previous Microsoft Account (let's say A mail). Later I began using another Microsoft Account (B mail), which I'm using as my primary...
  6. TP-Link TD-W8901G: IPv6 On Router And Hub help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link TD-W8901G: IPv6 On Router And Hub help: TP-Link TD-W8901G: IPv6 On Router And Hub help Sorry, didn't realize the response was hijacked. This is the user guide for the TP C1200. I've had a TP link Archer before and it was a pretty solid...
  7. Cannot link my facebook account through Xbox Console companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot link my facebook account through Xbox Console companion: Okay every time I try to link my Facebook account to my Xbox account, I receive the following message: URL Blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire collection play link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire collection play link: It is so lame there is not simply a play a link to open Microsoft Solitaire collection after signing in. There is only troubleshooting. We know what the problem is we don't need troubleshooting...
  9. Lier compte EA et Xbox One (Link EA account and Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lier compte EA et Xbox One (Link EA account and Xbox One): Bonjour a tous, J'ai un problème, sur le site EA, mon compte est bien liée avec mon compte Microsoft. Cependant lorsque je lance un jeux EA sur ma Xbox One, le jeu ne prend pas mon compte EA...
  10. D-Link DVA-G3810BN: Problems open ports in my Modem\router D-link DVA 5592

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link DVA-G3810BN: Problems open ports in my Modem\router D-link DVA 5592: D-Link DVA-G3810BN: Problems open ports in my Modem\router D-link DVA 5592 You can check this https://portforward.com 9411ee79-72d6-4a89-a27e-7f35ad326ed9